The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-16-2006, 05:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Mission accomplished, huh?

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 09-16-2006, 06:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Just finished cleaning the hell out of my apartment - now it smells nice and isn't a land of fur and dog-food crumbs. Now I'm going to make dinner and watch som Xena Season2...the fun never stops around here!
Old 09-16-2006, 06:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am reluctantly typing a paper. I've felt so crappy today- headachey, tired, and nauseous. I have had no desire to do anything. Sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna View Post
I am gutting my couch - and just put the cushion covers in the washing machine - it stinks of dog and try as I might I can't get the damn thing clean - so I've taken it apart....and am airing out the cushions - hopefully that will help.

In the process I've found enough dog hair to make at least two more dogs...gross.

Sooo..now I'm vacuuming.
God, I can relate to this. Not so much now though, because I have effectively trained my dog to stay off the couch. But in the last house we lived in, if anyone was coming over, I would have to slave to get the hair off the couch. And it never worked because people would stand up and have half my dog on their ass anyway. When we moved, I had to throw out that sofa (really, no one would want it).

Ok, I've stalled enough- back to this paper.

Oh wait, I *love* Homer's story about the wine and the rainchchecks- hilarious.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Just got done crying.
Damian (my fiancee) just left to go to Pennsylvania to train for his new job for 5 weeks. But luckily Mason and I are flying up there in 3 weeks to spend the rest of time up there with him. I'm feeling a little guilty cause we could have gone up there with him for the whole time, but freakin' Lindsey had to come to Atlanta on the 6th! I kind of hate that I chose to stay here for 3 weeks cause of that, but I got to thinking about it and 5 weeks in a hotel with a 6 month old would be kind of hard.
Damian said if he saw Lindsey on the street he'd knock his teeth out.
But as the saying goes absence makes the heart grow fonder.

"I always return here..."
Old 09-16-2006, 09:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Don't feel guilty, Brit. Five weeks in a hotel room with a six month old would be very difficult. Plus, Damian will be training most of the day anyway and it might be boring for you. Lindsey is worth it...and two weeks up there Damian sounds much more enjoyable. I actually hated staying in hotels when my kids were that little. Its so hard to bring all the **** they need! lol

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 09-16-2006, 09:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedGypsy View Post
Just got done crying.
Damian (my fiancee) just left to go to Pennsylvania to train for his new job for 5 weeks. But luckily Mason and I are flying up there in 3 weeks to spend the rest of time up there with him. I'm feeling a little guilty cause we could have gone up there with him for the whole time, but freakin' Lindsey had to come to Atlanta on the 6th! I kind of hate that I chose to stay here for 3 weeks cause of that, but I got to thinking about it and 5 weeks in a hotel with a 6 month old would be kind of hard.
Damian said if he saw Lindsey on the street he'd knock his teeth out.
But as the saying goes absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Awww. Just think of it this way: You'll see your bf forever, but a Lindsey solo tour only comes once in a millenia.
You'll be fine. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder, for reals. 10 years from now, you'll be like "Gah! Can't you just f*cking leave for a few weeks?!"

How's the baybeh? Any new pics? Does he have your awesome cheekbones? Lol.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 09-16-2006, 09:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Don't feel guilty, Brit. Five weeks in a hotel room with a six month old would be very difficult. Plus, Damian will be training most of the day anyway and it might be boring for you. Lindsey is worth it...and two weeks up there Damian sounds much more enjoyable. I actually hated staying in hotels when my kids were that little. Its so hard to bring all the **** they need! lol
I know, just hate to be here without him.
I'll just listen to some sad music than I'll be ok.

Old 09-16-2006, 10:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber View Post
Absence really does make the heart grow fonder, for reals. 10 years from now, you'll be like "Gah! Can't you just f*cking leave for a few weeks?!"

How's the baybeh? Any new pics? Does he have your awesome cheekbones? Lol.

I was thinking the same thing!
The babe is doing great, except for his teeth coming in. One has broken through and they seem to hurt sometimes. But not as bad as I thought it would be.
Here are some pics.
What is it with you and my cheekbones?

Old 09-16-2006, 10:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh.My.God. You have a little redhead. So cute. My best friend's kids are cheekbony readheads.
What is with me and your cheekbones? Obviously, it is a slight fetish. But who doesn't love awesome cheekbones? You yourself have even named them as a favorite feature. I remember when I met you, you were the only one having a cig, and you were totally gorgeous with your cheekbones, so I went and talked to you. And then, you were also nice! And your accent was great.

I gotta say, your baby is SO CUTE! That smile! My goodness! I love the one where your bf is holding him up. Sooooo darling. He looks like a little elf!

He looks like a really happy little guy! He is soo cute. His smile is very charming. Now that I see your bf, I guess he looks quite a bit like him. And that is some thick a** hair your baby has.

Last edited by amber; 09-16-2006 at 10:13 PM..
Old 09-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh.My.God. You have a little redhead. So cute. My best friend's kids are cheekbony readheads.
What is with me and your cheekbones? Obviously, it is a slight fetish. But who doesn't love awesome cheekbones? You yourself have even named them as a favorite feature. I remember when I met you, you were the only one having a cig, and you were totally gorgeous with your cheekbones, so I went and talked to you. And then, you were also nice! And your accent was great.

I gotta say, your baby is SO CUTE! That smile! My goodness! I love the one where your bf is holding him up. Sooooo darling. He looks like a little elf!

He looks like a really happy little guy! He is soo cute. His smile is very charming. Now that I see your bf, I guess he looks quite a bit like him. And that is some thick a** hair your baby has.
I must say I do like my cheekbones.
God, I'd love to be back at Margaritaville right now!!! So much fun!
Everyone thinks he looks just like Damian and he does, but when he smiles he looks just like me when I was a baby.
He does though have my feet, and my shy pinky toe.

Old 09-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I must say I do like my cheekbones.
And who wouldn't?
Quote:
God, I'd love to be back at Margaritaville right now!!! So much fun!
Everyone thinks he looks just like Damian and he does, but when he smiles he looks just like me when I was a baby.
He does though have my feet, and my shy pinky toe.
Yeah, it looks like he looks like you a bit, too. He just happens to have more of your husband's coloring, I guess. It's hard for me to tell about his eyes - it looks like your eyes, but with different coloring. But it also looks like Damien's eyes. Can't tell.
Either way, he's hella cute, you're hella cute, and Damien is hella cute, so it will all work out. It seems pretty clear he has Damien's nose, though. lol. Doesn't matter, you both have good noses.

Old 09-16-2006, 10:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It seems pretty clear he has Damien's nose, though. lol. Doesn't matter, you both have good noses.
Damn! We were hoping he wouldn't!

Old 09-16-2006, 10:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Damn! We were hoping he wouldn't!
For real? It's pretty obvious, though, those nostrils and all. I think both uh your noses are very cute. Look on the bright side, there are far worse noses, many of which are in my family.

He's very cute Brit, very. He's a little elfin doll, as far as i can see. He has a great smile. Just a little angel, of my dreams. His smile looks so joyful and mischievous.
Oh, and you look pretty, too, in that pic of both of you. But of course, with those cheekbones, why wouldn't you? Lol.

Old 09-17-2006, 12:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Babies give me the creeps in general, but that kid is an exception.
Adorable.

All animals are equal. But some animals are more equal than others.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

i just got done drinking.

i hate my job so much. after we closed tonight, i locked the doors and my coworker and i went and got drunk for, like, 2 hrs. then we went back and cleaned up. it is way hard to do bookkeeping while drunk, but it is even harder to care about the numbers. then after we finished, we went back drinking. these dudes totally hit on us and i was all, i wish i were interested because i totally woulda gotten laid.

oh yeah, and then i came on here and posted an uber overshare.