Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-10-2010, 07:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Zombie,
How about I come up there and punch your landlord in the mouth?
Just promise you'll visit me in jail.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Annie,
Where I come from, we have a saying: AHEM...
"What do we do to people who hurt our frineds? .... We KILL them!"

But, since murder is illegal, and I hate to be in the pen at Christmas, and all... you should reconsider, and let us help you.

I could care less if you ever pay a dime back! Besides, I would consider it a gift to you anyway!

This guy makes me want to listen to the Smile At You angry demo, and break something!! ARGHH!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 11:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Annie, I have your PayPal account email address. I'm sending you money tomorrow whether you like it or not.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

**** it all. It's only going to get worse Bee. They don't notice you there anyway. You may aswell be painted on the wall...
Old 11-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
**** it all. It's only going to get worse Bee. They don't notice you there anyway. You may aswell be painted on the wall...
We notice you here at The Ledge!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Can someone please tell me what I did wrong? I am completely lost and this is ridiculous.

There's a video 'Sweet Girl' on YouTube, and I think I made a comment like, "Sweet Girl is a really great new song for The Dance. I liked it better than Chris' Temporary One, but Bleed To Love Her was the best.

Is there anything wrong with this post? It got deleted and the girl told me to avoid such familiarity in the future and that my comment was at ease and not respectful to my favorite band. Also in her country it is not accepted short hand references to unknown older women.

I didn't mean to offend anyone
Old 11-11-2010, 11:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraRhiannon View Post
Can someone please tell me what I did wrong? I am completely lost and this is ridiculous.

There's a video 'Sweet Girl' on YouTube, and I think I made a comment like, "Sweet Girl is a really great new song for The Dance. I liked it better than Chris' Temporary One, but Bleed To Love Her was the best.

Is there anything wrong with this post? It got deleted and the girl told me to avoid such familiarity in the future and that my comment was at ease and not respectful to my favorite band. Also in her country it is not accepted short hand references to unknown older women.

That girl would have a coronary at this place, then That comment is in NO way offensive.

What country is she from, out of interest? 'Cause I'd have probably been exiled if I lived there ohoho

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 11-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
That girl would have a coronary at this place, then That comment is in NO way offensive.

What country is she from, out of interest? 'Cause I'd have probably been exiled if I lived there ohoho
I know! Everyone calls Christine 'Chris', right? Even her band members from what I remember. And it's not like I said Chris's song SUCKED, because I do like that song, but no apparantly I'm not supposed to have a 'favorite' song.

She never said what country she was from, but I couldn't imagine surviving there for very long either...they would exile us or starve us to death
Old 11-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraRhiannon View Post

are you talking about evie1942? if so, read her info:

"i most appreciate in people kindness and sincerity.not children,the parents do not communicate.They ignored me all my life,i dont cure how this is true.in the past i have drug addiction(no comment) i do not smoke and drink alcohol. I can easily panic and feel morally broken,but it passes quickly.I have big problems with English.( this is terrible,every time i write a comment,it turns out not literate and totally incomprehensible)
in clothes,i prefer light colors."

Old 11-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post

"i most appreciate in people kindness and sincerity.not children,the parents do not communicate.They ignored me all my life,i dont cure how this is true.in the past i have drug addiction(no comment) i do not smoke and drink alcohol. I can easily panic and feel morally broken,but it passes quickly.I have big problems with English.( this is terrible,every time i write a comment,it turns out not literate and totally incomprehensible)

wowzer...~
Old 11-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Thankyou for bringing that into my life.

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 11-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Yes, I am talking about her. And reading this kind of makes sense to me now. *slaps forehead* oh boy..

Old 11-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Definitely a "consider the source" moment.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

...Dave Stewart just read a stanza from one of my poems aloud on Twitter. This is so weird. NOW GO PLAY THAT FOR STEVIE, DAMNIT!

http://shoutomatic.com/shouts/YZ0BWu...QAiGRUQRgeqeq/
Old 11-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
...Dave Stewart just read a stanza from one of my poems aloud on Twitter. This is so weird. NOW GO PLAY THAT FOR STEVIE, DAMNIT!

http://shoutomatic.com/shouts/YZ0BWu...QAiGRUQRgeqeq/
Awesome poem Danielle! ...I could never even write 2 lines that rhyme let alone something like that!

p.s Did you look at the track listing for his Daves album? "Stevie Baby" and "The Gypsy Girl and Me" sound exciting!