Old 11-05-2009, 09:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

old Goldmine article about JD:

http://www.debbiekruger.com/writer/f...jdsouther.html
Old 11-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Thanks for posting this. I was just about to post, "who the hell is JD Souther?"
Old 11-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannieC View Post
Thanks for posting this. I was just about to post, "who the hell is JD Souther?"

tencharacters.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It's funny, I think a lot of people have that reaction but he's so closely linked with The Eagles I've often wondered why he isn't better known. For my money his first two solo albums, John David Souther and Black Rose, are better than anything The Eagles ever did. He released his first album of new material for 24 years last year, If The World Was You. I'd recommend his early stuff over that though.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I've always loved "You're Only Lonely" ... great song.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

ahahahahahahaha...I know who he is now! He was the assistant-whatever on the set of Meryl's movie in Postcards from the Edge. That's some frame of reference, I know, but its the best I can do as far as JDS is concerned

So he dated Stevie and he got to work with Meryl Streep...thats pretty amazing as far as I'm concerned.

Oh yeah, and he wrote songs for the Eagles...

Last edited by GypsyBlueEyes; 11-05-2009 at 10:21 PM..
Old 11-05-2009, 10:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brysondt View Post
So my question is: should I post a thread about this? Or does anyone have a problem with it. Like, will I get badgered for it? or will people actually want to read it? Cus if it's gonna piss someone off for any reason, we definitely won't do. But we just had this idea of randomly blogging about our day and posting pics and stuff on the Ledge...cus there are tons of Mac stuff just laying around this house....Stevie's gurdles...you know, stuff like that...that I somehow find myself putting on for NO REASON lol, and then regretting it.

So before I post.....input? Would anyone even care?
I'm not interested in hearing what you guys do during your daily rounds. It sounds quite girly & I'm just not into the giggly girly ****. (Although you seem to be getting mostly interested response to your idea.)

I just want to hear what Sara did on the Street Angel tour in terms of harmonies. I want to hear about two songs in particular: Talk to Me & Destiny. Ideally, I want to hear some rehearsals of those two songs.

You also mentioned you guys live together. Do you have an intimate relationship? Sara has long legs & firm breasts.

Thanks!

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 11-05-2009, 10:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^^

Me too! I'd love to hear about the vocals on that tour, mostly because I think La Nicks was in very good form vocally.

I also think Sara is a hottie.

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 11-06-2009, 12:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I'm not interested in hearing what you guys do during your daily rounds. It sounds quite girly & I'm just not into the giggly girly ****. (Although you seem to be getting mostly interested response to your idea.)

I just want to hear what Sara did on the Street Angel tour in terms of harmonies. I want to hear about two songs in particular: Talk to Me & Destiny. Ideally, I want to hear some rehearsals of those two songs.

You also mentioned you guys live together. Do you have an intimate relationship? Sara has long legs & firm breasts.

Thanks!
David, you are my favorite person ever.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
K. I will post the thread. If you guys start thinking I'm saying or doing something retarded, then I'll just stop. We just thought it might be fun cus I love writing and Sara loves people writing about her, lol.

And yes, I do know Sara. I live with her.

yay bryson!
Old 11-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Do you have an intimate relationship? Sara has long legs & firm breasts.

Thanks!
There goes my soy milk- all over the keyboard.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
David, you are my favorite person ever.
Well, ya know......she asked all of us whether we wanted to read about all the **** she & her roommate do every day, so I gave her my input!

I don't wanna hear about pillowfights & ****ing macrame projects. I wanna hear Destiny from Vegas, Sacramento, or Holmdel on SOUNDBOARD! That's all the Sara Fleetwood we really need!

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 11-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well, ya know......she asked all of us whether we wanted to read about all the **** she & her roommate do every day, so I gave her my input!

I don't wanna hear about pillowfights & ****ing macrame projects. I wanna hear Destiny from Vegas, Sacramento, or Holmdel on SOUNDBOARD! That's all the Sara Fleetwood we really need!
You are rude. And I know exactly where they are and no, I'm not sharing them now. Screw that. I think its so interesting how people act on a message board. Is that really how you talk to people on an everyday basis, OUTSIDE of a computer, or do you go outside of a computer?

I haven't been rude to anybody on here ever because the majority of people I have met here are really nice. And your legs and breast comment, oh...that was really classy. I don't know who you are, but you should be embarrassed, although I am sure that you won't be, because someone who would be that rude probably doesn't have the decency to be embarrassed.

My facebook people whom I love and are nice, I'll post whatever Street Angel stuff you guys wanna hear on my blog that's listed on my FB profile.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You are rude. And I know exactly where they are and no, I'm not sharing them now. Screw that. I think its so interesting how people act on a message board. Is that really how you talk to people on an everyday basis, OUTSIDE of a computer, or do you go outside of a computer?

I haven't been rude to anybody on here ever because the majority of people I have met here are really nice. And your legs and breast comment, oh...that was really classy. I don't know who you are, but you should be embarrassed, although I am sure that you won't be, because someone who would be that rude probably doesn't have the decency to be embarrassed.

My facebook people whom I love and are nice, I'll post whatever Street Angel stuff you guys wanna hear on my blog that's listed on my FB profile.

Ily, Bryson
Old 11-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Bryson, I have nothing against you because I don't know you, but this is weird. There's a reason people are doubting you. You're telling us you live with Sara and have all sorts of info, but you're not sharing anything. I know privacy is a concern, but posting this stuff on a blog or facebook isn't much different than posting it here. They're both basically public.

You don't even have any pictures?