User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-28-2008, 11:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
What year was that? Was Stella born during the SYW Tour and he wasn't there for her birth? When did he do push-ups? Is there film evidence on Youtube?
Yeah, I was wondering that as well. Did he do the push-ups on stage the same day as her birth, or was it afterward? And also, has Stella ever been seen at a FM or Lindsey show? She seems a little more hidden than the other two, even if she is younger...wasn't Leelee the same age as Stella was (during Lindsey's UTS tour) when she started coming to his shows?

I probably don't know enough about their ages to get it all sorted anyway. Just curious. If I have questions, this would be the thread of choice to ask them I suppose.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 03-28-2008, 11:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The SYW tour was on a break when Stella was born, so Lindsey was home for that. Then, when the tour was resumed that first night of the second leg they had a problem with the equipment. So, Lindsey would be in a middle of a song and his guitar would break down and then it happened again. Well, Lindsey started playing around and he did push ups. Stevie was laughing and she said "I had no idea you could do that." Then, he crawled over to her because, being an old man, he needed help getting off the floor. But instead of pulling him to his feet, she kind of stroked his hair and kissed his hands.

Actually, I put a review of the show on Nicks Fix in 2004. I'll go get it.

Michele
Old 03-29-2008, 07:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I thought that in the People magazine spread that Lee Lee looked like Lindsey. The shot with their heads together . . . I think it's easy for me to think that Will looks like him, just because of the hair. But really that one photo you captured of Will with his hair swept back, looked more like a young Lindsey than any other picture I've seen, especially when you compare it to the photos of Lindsey as a young boy.

As for personality, that's one of the questions I asked in his Q & A. I asked if his kids had any of his traits and if those traits got on his nerves.

Lee Lee did remind me of someone, but it wasn't Lindsey. I also remember that entry of Cory's where she said that Lee Lee danced around in her ballet outfit until they had to pull her off the stage. As the middle child, I hope she stays spunky and doesn't have to compete for attention with the youngest and oldest.

Michele
When Leelee started dancing to the music she "banged" on........whoa. She has that commanding personality.....another 'magic one' for poor Linds to deal with .

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 04-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
4/20
indeed, a lovely day