Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-27-2016, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Heres a tribute video that I just made today 48 hours at 2PM EST after loosing Buttons.

I apologize on dwelling on this and taking it so hard and. move on and get another cat soon.

To be honest .Also I have to say that Buttons brought me back to the Ledge as I was more likely to quit posting here as I went missing for awhile.Thanks to all of you for the support and love and kindness.

Skip.
I guess everyone when their pet first leave them does things out of character, I remember years ago I wanted to make a slideshow for my other cat and the only thing that stopped me was that I didn't have enough photos.
However welcome back, too bad that at the moment people aren't very stimulated to post because the political debate has gotten out of hands.
On another note I noticed that you have a South-Italian surname Skip, am I wrong?
Old 08-27-2016, 07:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
I guess everyone when their pet first leave them does things out of character, I remember years ago I wanted to make a slideshow for my other cat and the only thing that stopped me was that I didn't have enough photos.
However welcome back, too bad that at the moment people aren't very stimulated to post because the political debate has gotten out of hands.
On another note I noticed that you have a South-Italian surname Skip, am I wrong?
Thank you SisterNightroad.I'm so happy that I took about 500 plus photos of her including videos in the short time that she was here.I will do the same with the next cat when I get it.Later I will put together a slideshow video and other videos of her and post it.I'm still feel so awful and crying over this.

Yes .Raccio .My dad was full blooded Italian and his father was from Italy .I have to ask my sister or my Uncle John which part since her and my dad went to Italy I think back in 2010 and visit the town that my grandfather came from. My mom was part French and German.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 08-27-2016, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Yes .Raccio .My dad was full blooded Italian and his father was from Italy .I have to ask my sister or my Uncle John which part since her and my dad went to Italy I think back in 2010 and visit the town that my grandfather came from. My mom was part French and German.
The surname Raccio is from Campania. Skipping over the political and social problems, I visited it a bit and it's a place of immeasurable historical and artistic beauty, as well as delicious cooking tradition.
Old 08-27-2016, 10:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The surname Raccio is from Campania. Skipping over the political and social problems, I visited it a bit and it's a place of immeasurable historical and artistic beauty, as well as delicious cooking tradition.
Thanks .I'll run that town name by my sister and uncle.

Old 08-28-2016, 05:23 AM

Time to introduce this new punk. We found him two weeks ago in the middle of a sunflower field at night; we thought he was a "kitten" but it turned out he's a lynx. We named him Tobia and he's a rollicking overgrown baby of almost 6kg with a tabby ochre coat.

Old 08-28-2016, 08:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Time to introduce this new punk. We found him two weeks ago in the middle of a sunflower field at night; we thought he was a "kitten" but it turned out he's a lynx. We named him Tobia and he's a rollicking overgrown baby of almost 6kg with a tabby ochre coat.

He's gorgeous!!!

Crystallineknowledge
Dedicated to Stevie.
Old 08-28-2016, 09:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Wow.He 's beautiful and going to get big.He's going to be a great watchcat.

Old 08-29-2016, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
He's gorgeous!!!
Quote:
Wow.He 's beautiful and going to get big.He's going to be a great watchcat.
Thanks! Yeah, he's a handsome bastard but he's not brave at all since a few days ago he pooped himself because he saw another big cat in the garden...
In truth I hope he doesn't grow anymore, he's already big even if he doesn't look like it, you have to think the armchair is very big and if he stretch from the ground without jumping he can easily reach over the table; that's how he stole a slice of ham.