The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 03-18-2010, 08:47 AM
Dark Angel's Avatar
Dark Angel Dark Angel is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Near St. Louis
Posts: 1,311
Default

Not sure how great some of these are...

Rooms On Fire (instrumental)
http://www.mediafire.com/?1gendn5dqla

Rooms On Fire (demo w/ alt. lyrics)
http://www.mediafire.com/?rtwzmimjjmx

Rooms On Fire (outtake)
http://www.mediafire.com/?hngjmynzuyn

No Questions Asked
http://www.mediafire.com/?vtrtayym5yz

No Questions Asked (piano)
http://www.mediafire.com/?yzwhrzzzetd

Two Kinds Of Love
http://www.mediafire.com/?ifmdfxmjecn

Tragedy Of One's Own Soul (not perfect, but best I could find)
http://www.mediafire.com/?m4e5wy1mcmi

Mix Down
http://www.mediafire.com/?fmeitennjge

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebise View Post
How about some stuff from The Other Side of The Mirror?
__________________
So I close my eyes softly till I become that part of the wind that we all long for sometimes...

Inspired Angel: Stevie Nicks
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 03-18-2010, 08:55 AM
SuiteShangriLa's Avatar
SuiteShangriLa SuiteShangriLa is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebise View Post
Can you separate out "Are You Mine?" from 1983 from Jim's Innerview??? Post it separately from the rest of the interview?
i have the song separated from the interview. give me time to find it and i will post it.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 03-18-2010, 08:57 AM
SuiteShangriLa's Avatar
SuiteShangriLa SuiteShangriLa is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne2 View Post
This is not the version I meant BUT it is far better quality that the one of this version I had so thanks!
The one I mean is a demo from '75/'76 where Stevie is singing it alone, when it was still intended for Waylon Jennings.
I think I've heard it a long time ago, but I'm starting to wonder if I maybe made that up in my head....
no, you didnt make it up in your head...i have it. ill post it as soon as i find it.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 03-18-2010, 09:04 AM
BrokenHearted's Avatar
BrokenHearted BrokenHearted is offline
Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Drowndan, S.O.L.
Posts: 65
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne2 View Post
The one I mean is a demo from '75/'76 where Stevie is singing it alone, when it was still intended for Waylon Jennings.
I think I've heard it a long time ago, but I'm starting to wonder if I maybe made that up in my head....
This?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jmtngz...%20Demo%29.mp3
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 03-18-2010, 09:33 AM
SuiteShangriLa's Avatar
SuiteShangriLa SuiteShangriLa is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 923
Default

Are You Mine (a little 4 in the morning jam from Stevie Sharon Lori and Sandy - from the 1983 Jim Ladd Interview)

http://www.mediafire.com/?indyl0yahnm
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 03-18-2010, 10:10 AM
SuiteShangriLa's Avatar
SuiteShangriLa SuiteShangriLa is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 923
Default

The Dealer demos

http://www.mediafire.com/?zlzq2mldxnm

http://www.mediafire.com/?0imyy40hn0t

http://www.mediafire.com/?kmnymgnmjiz


The Dealer 2010 TranceForm Edit remix

http://www.mediafire.com/?22taznvtqyh
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 03-18-2010, 01:09 PM
SapphireSister's Avatar
SapphireSister SapphireSister is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The rainbow's end
Posts: 4,921
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Angel View Post
Not sure how great some of these are...

Rooms On Fire (instrumental)
http://www.mediafire.com/?1gendn5dqla

Rooms On Fire (demo w/ alt. lyrics)
http://www.mediafire.com/?rtwzmimjjmx

Rooms On Fire (outtake)
http://www.mediafire.com/?hngjmynzuyn

No Questions Asked
http://www.mediafire.com/?vtrtayym5yz

No Questions Asked (piano)
http://www.mediafire.com/?yzwhrzzzetd

Two Kinds Of Love
http://www.mediafire.com/?ifmdfxmjecn

Tragedy Of One's Own Soul (not perfect, but best I could find)
http://www.mediafire.com/?m4e5wy1mcmi

Mix Down
http://www.mediafire.com/?fmeitennjge
Woot for OSOTM demos! Thank you. I can't wait to listen this weekend. I've had such a busy week it sucks that I can't listen to any of this stuff before Saturday .
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 03-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Sanne2's Avatar
Sanne2 Sanne2 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiteShangriLa View Post
no, you didnt make it up in your head...i have it. ill post it as soon as i find it.
That would be fantastic, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenHearted View Post
Yes, that is the one! So I'm not crazy, thank you!
I'm not a fan of the finished product, but this demo, with all the high notes, is simply divine.
And now I'm going to be a spoiled little bitch and ask if someone has a clearer version than this one because it sounds a bit muffled to me?
__________________

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/

Last edited by Sanne2; 03-18-2010 at 02:41 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 03-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Dark Angel's Avatar
Dark Angel Dark Angel is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Near St. Louis
Posts: 1,311
Default

This one has the exact same lyrics, but sounds less 'sped up'.
http://www.mediafire.com/?wkfegjmt442

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne2 View Post
That would be fantastic, thank you!



Yes, that is the one! So I'm not crazy, thank you!
I'm not a fan of the finished product, but this demo, with all the high notes, is simply divine.
And now I'm going to be a spoiled little bitch and ask if someone has a clearer version than this one because it sounds a bit muffled to me?
__________________
So I close my eyes softly till I become that part of the wind that we all long for sometimes...

Inspired Angel: Stevie Nicks
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 03-18-2010, 09:47 PM
DarkUponLight's Avatar
DarkUponLight DarkUponLight is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 161
Default

Hello all.. haven't posted on here in years, but I recently reformatted my system & lost a lotta files. I have 2 pretty simple requests, hopefully someone has really good clear copies of these.

My Heart - demo

Gypsy - acoustic AHI version

Thanks in advance for any replies!
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 03-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Nathan's Avatar
Nathan Nathan is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkUponLight View Post
Hello all.. haven't posted on here in years, but I recently reformatted my system & lost a lotta files. I have 2 pretty simple requests, hopefully someone has really good clear copies of these.

My Heart - demo

Gypsy - acoustic AHI version

Thanks in advance for any replies!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/my2oiund2m0/01 Gypsy.mp3
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 03-19-2010, 09:33 AM
mikebise mikebise is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,200
Default

DA, the quality of "The Mix-Down" is incredible, as is the "No Questions Asked" piano demo!

More requests:

"Rhiannon" & "Sisters of The Moon" from Dallas 1979. Before my time with Stevie, but I used to have these on cassette, and they were FIERCE!!!!

"Rhiannon" ~ Houston 1986

"Gypsy" ~ Dallas 1983

"This Is My Cross To Bear" ~ I know, crappy quality, but I lost it as well!

"Blue Denim" ~ House of Blues 1994 Radio Concert

"Blue Denim" ~ Letterman 1994 (I found Leno!)

"Dial The Number" ~ Not one of the many outtakes from The Other Side of The Mirror. Earlier, and I have one, but I used to have another, different vocal.

"Docklands" ~ Demo. Again, used to have. Not the Street Angel Masters mix.

"I Call You Missing" ~ Let's see if we can find the BEST sounding version amongst us!

"I Still Miss Someone" ~ Demo

"Listen To The Rain" ~ 1991 version.

"Paper Doll" ~ Any outtakes?
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 03-19-2010, 10:21 AM
Nathan's Avatar
Nathan Nathan is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,158
Default

Anyone have Stay Away?
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 03-19-2010, 12:11 PM
SapphireSister's Avatar
SapphireSister SapphireSister is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The rainbow's end
Posts: 4,921
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebise View Post
"Blue Denim" ~ House of Blues 1994 Radio Concert
I have this! Will post along with everything else tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebise View Post
"Paper Doll" ~ Any outtakes?
I have something labeled "alternate version". Want it?
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 03-19-2010, 12:20 PM
SapphireSister's Avatar
SapphireSister SapphireSister is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The rainbow's end
Posts: 4,921
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebise View Post
"Dial The Number" ~ Not one of the many outtakes from The Other Side of The Mirror. Earlier, and I have one, but I used to have another, different vocal.
Yes, I have a Wild Heart outtake of this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved