User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-07-2003, 09:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default From the Warner Newsletter :)

Brace Yourself. You're About To Get The Macdown
The first Fleetwood Mac studio album in fifteen years is less then eight days from landing in your hands. It's called Say You Will, and it's a very big deal. Maybe not man-on-the-moon big but definitely close. The album comes out April 15th. It will easily be the happiest Tax Day of your life, so let the countdown begin. Appetite to whet to wait? You can hear the entire album at AOL Keyword: Fleetwood Mac starting April 11th, and FleetwoodMac.com starting April 15th.

"I walk on stage, I'm very strong, I'm still pretty cute and I rock." -Stevie Nicks
Old 04-08-2003, 09:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for the info. But what does that mean? I think they won`t let anybody listen to the whole album online and by this let the public be saving the whole thing as mp3? Or will they? Anybody who knows this AOL thing better than me- how did they do this with other artists? Play the stuff with minor sound quality like we had it with "Thrown down" on AOL first listen? Can anybody from here who has AOL put a link for us non AOL'ers when this starts? That would be great .
Stefan
Old 04-08-2003, 09:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Not sure..if was originally supposed to be the 14th for the full listen on AOL..and i am sure it will have that "AOL..First Listen" thing through the songs...Someone always manages to get them on MP3 so i am sure they will around

"I walk on stage, I'm very strong, I'm still pretty cute and I rock." -Stevie Nicks