Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-20-2004, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari
When you compare it to the number of Stevie-download sites, I'm surprised (and a little disappointed of course!) there just aren't a lot of Lindsey dedicated download homepages on the net. If I had the webspace, I'd certainly make one.
It is a bummer there's not more Lindsey sites, period, not just download sites. Not to be presumptuous, but I bet you could make a nice LB site if you put your mind to it, even if there are no downloads. It would be great to have one more regardless. Think about it!

Old 06-20-2004, 03:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well... I didn't want to make any promises, because I have such terrible procrastination habits (which Gaius can affirm) but I ám thinking about it
Old 06-20-2004, 07:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I think I have a concept idea for that page http://home.tiscali.nl/thenicksfiles...inglbklein.jpg
Old 06-20-2004, 08:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Finland, the country where polar bears walk on the streets singing "Silver Girl"
Oh, that's brilliant Mari. Wonder what that odd face is doing in there.

I like your new banners as well. I'd like to see someone actually using one of those.

^ - "a selfindulged, but funny butthead of a Fin" - Shackin'up
Old 06-20-2004, 09:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

that odd face is the 'real' lindsey, wondering "who are these people and what are they doing in my head"
Old 06-20-2004, 10:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Lindsey would love that I think!
PS Thanks for the most recent Tusk downloads, Mari. I think the only one left now is Tusk itself!
Old 06-20-2004, 10:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I think there were a couple more.. but Tusk is 12 mb I hope I can find a way to put it up there.
Old 06-20-2004, 01:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation Lmao!!!

That poster is hysterical!!! BWAH!!! I wanna see that movie!!
Old 10-10-2015, 03:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

We Are Movie Geeks

http://www.wearemoviegeeks.com/2015/...on-october-21/

30th Anniversary Reissue Of Back to the Future: Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack Double-Vinyl Picture Disc Available On October 21

By Michelle McCue | October 6, 2015

[excerpt]
Thirty years after the release of Robert Zemeckis’ beloved time-travel feature film, Back to the Future, we still don’t have hover skateboards nor DeLorean’s for that matter, but the Chicago Cubs may be on the verge of a World Series for the first time since 1908.

Perhaps the best news of all, a 30th anniversary reissue of the original Back to the Future: Music from the Motion Picture soundtrack will be reissued as a special, double-vinyl picture disc by Universal Music Enterprises (UMe) on October 21.

The image on Side A is a recreation of the original album cover, while Side B sports a view of the digital clock ticking inside Doc Brown’s time-tripping DeLorean, with the meter set at the current release date, making this a valued collector’s item.

The original Back to the Future album, which came out July 8, 1985 right after the movie hit theaters on July 3, was a hit, spending a total of 19 weeks on the Billboard 200, peaking at #12, in October, producing Huey Lewis and the News’ first chart-topping single, the RIAA-certified gold single, “The Power of Love,” nominated for an Academy Award for Best Original Song. Lewis also contributed “Back in Time” to the soundtrack (and appeared as a judge during the battle of the bands contest which featured McFly’s rock group). The album – appropriately highlighting songs both from the ’50s and ’80s — also features such artists such as Lindsey Buckingham(“Time Bomb Town”), Eric Clapton (“Heaven is One Step Away”) and Etta James (“The Wallflower [Dance With Me Henry]”). There were also a pair of tracks featuring Alan Silvestri’s score, credited to the Outtatime Orchestra, two ’50s classics credited to the fictional Marvin Berry (played by Harry Waters, Jr., who did the vocals) and the Starlighters (“Night Train,” “Earth Angel [Won’t You Be Mine]”) and Michael J. Fox’s character Marty McFly and the Starlighters’ memorable “just too darn loud” version of Chuck Berry’s “Johnny B. Goode,” though it was actually sung on the soundtrack by Mark Campbell. If you recall, McFly and his cohorts played the song back in 1955, three years before Berry even wrote it.