User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I thought that Mick had on electronics under his vest, because he sure looked padded, but I didn't hear it. So, you heard Stevie's digital voice during that World Turning synthesizer part? I didn't notice that she was in there too. I'll have to listen for it. I just heard Lindsey.

Did your little girl cry when you didn't take her to the concert this time? She'll be old enough next time around.

Michele
I definitely heard Stevie's digital voice in there, but it's kind of funny - when I read your review, you seemed to hear different things than I did throughout much of the show. I wonder if it was because I was so close to the stage or what. Where were you sitting, if you don't mind my asking?

And yeah, she cried. I told her that next time I go to see Stevie or the Mac, I will take her because she will be big enough, and that placated her a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheart View Post
Thanks so much for your insights. I wonder what was up with L&S? She was probably just nervous and sound issues always piss her off. Honestly, I'm glad I"m seeing them in April. There are so many potential "issues" opening night, I'd much rather see them when everything is ironed out and they're in their groove.

And yes, we did all get a bit off track last night!!
Haha - I was just messin' - the off-topic was fun to read. I do think that it had a lot to do with Stevie being nervous. She looked really freaked out and I imagine the sound issues did not help, yeah.

That said, and I forgot to mention it in the big write-up, but her Stand Back twirls were laaaaaaaaazy. Really lazy. I saw her spin like a dervish twice last year, so wtf, Stevie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125 View Post
It really was an excellent show and it was so nice to meet you. Thanks for coming over and saying hi. Its funny my hubby and I got there and I just sat down in my seat and forgot to go look at merchandise and stuff. I heard the shirts were pricey.
It was nice to meet you, too! And the shirts were like 40 freakin' bucks. Madness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
Thanks for your full review Zombie. Most of all, thanks for texting me the info.
Any time, cookie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steviefan49 View Post
Hey Zombie..

Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for keeping "us" group of jackals informed last night! LMAOO You and Paula ROCKED SOOOOOOOOOOO much for that, and I can't thank you both enough! We had a BLAST on here last night!! I almost felt your energy through Paula keeping us posted on what's going on, "blow by blow"- (No pun intended of course- toward the girls behind you regarding LB) LOLOLOLOLOLOL- It sounds like YOU had a blast as well... And thanks SOOO much again!

Hugs,

Arlene
Ewwww, blow by blow. Haha. You are welcome, and if I'd been the one at home, I'd have wanted someone else to do the same thing, so it's all good.

Here's hoping they step it up a little more for the rest of the dates now that they got the first one out of the way.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 03-03-2009, 04:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
I definitely heard Stevie's digital voice in there, but it's kind of funny - when I read your review, you seemed to hear different things than I did throughout much of the show. I wonder if it was because I was so close to the stage or what. Where were you sitting, if you don't mind my asking?
I was in row B, to your left. One thing that you said clarified things for me. I thought Lindsey was asking the audience if it was cool enough in the arena for them. When he said, "are they keeping it nice and cool" I thought he meant the temperature in the room, but from what you witnessed, he was asking the girls if they were keeping the beer cool. Context is everything.

Michele
Old 03-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

hey michelle, from what I heard Lindsey say is that somebody asked him about being hot or something like that cuz he was sweating and then he asked are they keeping you nice and cool on the ice down there and I dont remember what the response was to that but I remember laughing because it wasnt cool, it was freaking hot, HA! Unless he was asking the girls if there beer was on ice, LOL!

Last edited by kak125; 03-03-2009 at 07:35 PM..
Old 03-03-2009, 07:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125 View Post
hey michelle, from what I heard Lindsey say is that somebody asked him about being hot or something like that cuz he was sweating and then he asked are they keeping you nice and cool on the ice down there and I dont remember what the response was to that but I remember laughing because it wasnt cool, it was freaking hot, HA! Unless he was askinig the girls if there beer was on ice, LOL!
Oh, he's just dripping with sweat, five minutes into the show. I bet he could eat 3 steaks a day and not gain a pound when he's on tour. Michele
Old 03-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I know, I was thinking who sweats like that?! You are right though, he can eat whatever he wants on tour. He is so darn thin I wonder if he eats much at all.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:26 PM
Registered

I was pretty much right behind the chicks trying to offer him the beer, so I do know that when the comment about the ice/cold was made, it was to them, at least partly in reference to the beer.

The man does sweat like crazy, haha. I noticed that. I suppose I would sweat if I were made of that much awesome, too. All the excess awesome has to go somewhere - the pores seem to be as efficient a disposal method as any.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 03-03-2009, 10:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Oh, he's just dripping with sweat, five minutes into the show.
so f'ckn hot...just wan'na bathe in it. hehe. best part is 20 mins afterwards he comes out not even damp...cool as ice and soft like butter. gah. total hotness that man.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Registered

All right, BTFLCHLD, you were one of those crazy wimmins, weren't you? Out with it.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
All right, BTFLCHLD, you were one of those crazy wimmins, weren't you? Out with it.
moi'? That was soooo last year. hehe.
I'm waiting for the 2009 GOS TOUR...that's when I GO LOCO
Old 03-04-2009, 12:44 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
moi'? That was soooo last year. hehe.
I'm waiting for the 2009 GOS TOUR...that's when I GO LOCO
A LIKELY STORY.

Naw, I'd have fawned all over him, myself, if those chickies hadn't beaten me to it. I don't like to look like a follower, yanno. I go my own way. Or something.