The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Again.I dont hold anybody in the band accountable what they said and promised in any interviews.Nobody knows what the future holds as plans and other stuff changes day by day,week by week ,month by month and year by year.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 10-20-2016, 11:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Again.I dont hold anybody in the band accountable what they said and promised in any interviews.Nobody knows what the future holds as plans and other stuff changes day by day,week by week ,month by month and year by year.
Not holding anyone accountable. (There's no way any of us could do this even if we wanted to.) Just eager and asking if there is any information on what was promised.
Old 10-20-2016, 01:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Not holding anyone accountable. (There's no way any of us could do this even if we wanted to.) Just eager and asking if there is any information on what was promised.
Got a point there.I wish Dave S was involve .No leaks .We would atlease know what was up with this thing .I did enjoyed his FB and Twitter tidbits when he was working on Stevie's album.Now its all hush hush over it.

Old 10-20-2016, 02:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Got a point there.I wish Dave S was involve .No leaks .We would atlease know what was up with this thing .I did enjoyed his FB and Twitter tidbits when he was working on Stevie's album.Now its all hush hush over it.
Industry people and artists were regularly tweeting about running into the band in the Village Recorder when they were working there 2 years ago. The radio silence we are experiencing now makes me doubt the band is currently in the studio. It's certainly possible that the band is keeping a tighter lid on things this go round, but I have my doubts that is the case. They can't control what unassociated industry people and artists share.

Or perhaps secondhandchain is correct- maybe they are working from Lindsey's house, which certainly CAN be contained. This very well could be the case- I suspect they only paid to work at Village Recorder before as a method of luring in Stevie. Since she's currently rehearsing and about to start her solo tour, there is no need to book neutral ground in which to lure her.
Old 10-21-2016, 11:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Industry people and artists were regularly tweeting about running into the band in the Village Recorder when they were working there 2 years ago. The radio silence we are experiencing now makes me doubt the band is currently in the studio. It's certainly possible that the band is keeping a tighter lid on things this go round, but I have my doubts that is the case. They can't control what unassociated industry people and artists share.

Or perhaps secondhandchain is correct- maybe they are working from Lindsey's house, which certainly CAN be contained. This very well could be the case- I suspect they only paid to work at Village Recorder before as a method of luring in Stevie. Since she's currently rehearsing and about to start her solo tour, there is no need to book neutral ground in which to lure her.
Yes I agree.Yes .I dont see any since in tying up the studios waiting for her to show up since its costing them money for it.Studio time is not cheap.More likely its getting some done over Lindsey's home studio in which will save them some studio time bucks in the long run.I cant even imagine how much money they spent on studio time over the years.It must be in the $100 thousands up to million dollars by now.

Old 10-21-2016, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
But Stevie has in fact already worked with Lindsey in his home studio in the latest years to the point that she has seemingly good relationships with his son and daughters as it's been said by her and also by Cory Buckingham, so there shouldn't be the need to "lure her in a neutral ground" from the start, I think.
Old 10-21-2016, 05:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I cant even imagine how much money they spent on studio time over the years.It must be in the $100 thousands up to million dollars by now.
Didn't they spend $400,000 on Rumours(which I believe set a record at the time) and a million on Tusk? I'm pretty sure I've read those figures before...
Old 10-21-2016, 06:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Didn't they spend $400,000 on Rumours(which I believe set a record at the time) and a million on Tusk? I'm pretty sure I've read those figures before...
That sounds about right. I seem to remember them paying about $50,000 per month to rent the house in Bel Air for Say You Will, and they were there for 18 months...
Old 10-24-2016, 02:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post

http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/

Holy crap.Look at the inflation calculations if accurate and its in the millions with todays dollars.Thats alot of money for studio time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MWSnap0250 2016-10-24, 02_52_14.jpg (48.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg MWSnap0248 2016-10-24, 02_51_28.jpg (48.5 KB, 8 views)

Old 10-31-2016, 10:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

In one hour it'll be November. Still no real news...
Old 11-01-2016, 08:28 AM

Quote:
In one hour it'll be November. Still no real news...
But she could have meant, Oct 25th or something.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
But she could have meant, Oct 25th or something.
Yeah! Or October 31, 11:59!
Old 11-01-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Yeah! Or October 31, 11:59!
LHR - LAX aprox. 11 hrs (I've made that flight 10 times at least. I'm not rich. lol