User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-16-2013, 02:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post

Now I see that you have deleted your rude post between posts 806 and 807. I hope the Mods will read what you wrote so you cannot hide behind a delete function...

Look in the mirror bro.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I don't think Vanessa meant that literally. My take is she just meant that Stevie was cold that night. My impression was not that she actually pushed Lindsey away, but probably wanted to, from the overall vibe she gave off.

Michele
I knew I read it somewhere

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced
Old 10-16-2013, 05:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeshere View Post
Here's the thread you are talking about: http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=52765

The 9th post down is where Danax6 talks about Stevie pushing Lindsey away after the Sara hug.
Thanks, Deeshere!

You got a sweet heart
Old 10-16-2013, 05:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Debbie, you have nothing to apologize for. I just wasn't sure which show you were talking about - I haven't read all the reviews & the UK/Euro tour is running together to me.

Didn't they say they had all been a little sick though? I'm sure that's where this mic wiping started, although I'm not sure what good it's doing lol.

Thanks for the link. I can't tell she pushes him away any more than pushes off him or just a general balancing act trying not to hit the guitar. *shrug* She's giving him the pat/back scratch anyway.
I hate to start something and not being able to follow through, that's why I apologized

I haven't heard anything about them feeling sick. Wouldn't be the first time though.

And yes, she's patting him on the back so it's probably all good.

You got a sweet heart
Old 10-16-2013, 05:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
Probably just a precautionary measure to prevent the spreading of germs and as a result, prevent Lindsey from getting sick if Stevie does.

Although they hug and hold hands enough that I don't think her wiping off the mic is going to do much good.
Not really when they're so close as hugging. Maybe Lindsey has something against spit on his mic

You got a sweet heart
Old 10-16-2013, 05:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

She hardly ever comes across to me as cold. I've seen her when I thought she was very nervous or preoccupied or even worried. I think there may be other reasons - she may not feel good, she may have had a bad day, she may be tired, not feel up to the show; maybe she was upset at someone else or have things on her mind. Honestly, and I'm not saying she never gets mad at Lindsey - we all know that's not true - I'm just saying we can't always interpret her emotions to be aimed at him just because he is the one on equal footing with her onstage. Hell, they could be mad at catering for not having Coca-Cola or the right coffee (or whatever else). But, Stevie herself has said their onstage interaction does get affected by what happened that day, that's just normal and to be expected.
This. Stevie just wasn't feeling it that night, which I'm sure all tied into them skipping Silver Springs as well.

Here's the video I promised:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZartB...ature=youtu.be
Old 10-16-2013, 08:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 View Post
This. Stevie just wasn't feeling it that night, which I'm sure all tied into them skipping Silver Springs as well.

Thanks for posting! Great vid.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Glasgow caps:

Old 10-16-2013, 09:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart Paris for the win

Old 10-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
she looks like maybe she wasn't feeling so good that night and was wiping her germs off the mic

she looks like she does a little "whew" thing with her hand across her forehead before she hugs him, and then says something to him

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 10-16-2013 at 11:02 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 10-16-2013, 11:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The only thing she said was:

MUAH!

Last edited by CADreaming; 10-17-2013 at 08:02 PM..
Old 10-16-2013, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Catdancer View Post
Thanks, Deeshere!
Your very welcome

After I posted it, it occurred to me that it might seem like I was trying to call some of the members out for being inaccurate and I wanted to says that honestly that was not my intention. I was just knew what post you were referring to and went to find it for you.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiree View Post
I must not have done something right to make my post follow the post I am replying to correctly, my apologies. But, Vivfox, go back and read my first post and you should be able to follow what I said versus what you said easily. And that's all for me...
Hey, no reason for you to stop posting. We all get have disagreements from time to time (present company included) but we all have a love for the same band or individual member(s) and that bonds us in a weird, sometimes messed up way. I don't know what was posted that started the disagreement, nor am I trying to get it all restarted again. I just wanted you to know I like your post and want to continue reading them.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 View Post

I think it's all a matter of visual perspective. Depending on where you sit things look different from different angles. From your video, I could see that it appears that Stevie could have been pushing off Lindsey. Plus you have to add in the fact that when you are at a concert things move very fast, your adrenaline is pumping, your trying to take in everything that's happening all at once, and brain doesn't always catch everything or you remember something one way, but when you watch the video it's a little different. So I don't think you said anything wrong from your own perspective.

As to wiping off the mic.... You know maybe Stevie spit on it and was trying to be polite and wipe it off. She it does appear she was not feeling well that night and her voice was kinda weak. She very well could have been getting sick and was trying to keep it from spreading. I did notice that Lindsey's head was actually laying on her shoulder this time and his face was turned in the opposite direction of Stevie's. He's wasn't eating her hair or whatever else he usually does during that dance, so I think it could have been just caution.

Last edited by Deeshere; 10-16-2013 at 12:46 PM..
Old 10-16-2013, 06:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Glasgow caps:

the only time she cracked a smile during that whole show.

(thank you WelshWItchPMD for recording these, we'd have almost nothing from this show if it weren't for you! )

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"