The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-22-2004, 07:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation Spin-off: General Hospital Fans!

Who's out there?

The last couple of weeks were actually pretty good; the whole hotel/fire storyline was good. However, I'm so sick of SOnny (why won't he just leave the show?) and the whole Nicolas/Emily crap. Who cares, really.

Old 02-22-2004, 07:53 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default *delurking quietly...*

Oh man, I love GH! My friend got me hooked back in October, and I've been watching faithfully since.

I like Nikolas and Emily, but it is getting to be a little much.

I love the whole Sonny/Carly/Alcazar/Sam thing going on. I agree that something has to happen Sonny, he's such a jerk! I want Carly to have her kids, and be with Alcazar. Sam...Sam needs to go back to Jax.

I absolutely LOATHE the Dillon/Georgie/Sage/Tom thing.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

General Hospital....

*le sigh*

I have been a faithful viewer since Stone died of AIDS back when I was in high school.

Sonny? Sucks. I hate Sonny and Carly together even more. Sonny and Brenda? That just needs to happen. When they write Sonny out of show, they need to have Brenda come back one more time and they need to ride off into the sunset together.

I actually like Carly and Lorenzo together-- anything to get Sonny & Carly away from each other. I cannot STAND that pairing. And Courtney and Jason just confuse the hell out of me. I'm tired of their bull****.

Do I like anyone on that show? Now that I think about it, not really. But I still watch.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Merf
Do I like anyone on that show? Now that I think about it, not really. But I still watch.
My thoughts exactly.

And...*gulp*...they are bringing Felicia back. Why not forget her and bring Lucy and Kevin back??? Bringing those two back would be a big boost to the show. They shouldn't just trot Helena out every time the show starts to suck (which is a lot). First, they killed Helena, then they brought her back. Then, they killed her again, but brought her back. THEN, they killed her but we come to find out that it wasn't her, it was someone she paid to have surgery to look like her. THEEEEEN, they brought her back a couple of weeks ago.

Puh-leaze.

PS: I'm glad Scott finally bit the dust; he sucked ever since Alcazar was thrown off the balcony.

Old 02-23-2004, 11:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by dissention

PS: I'm glad Scott finally bit the dust; he sucked ever since Alcazar was thrown off the balcony.
Scott isn't really dead!!! Didn't you see him in the fireman's uniform looking for the treasure in the dumpster?

And Felicia? GAG ME. Her daughter Maxie is quite possibly the most uninteresting, strangest looking soap opera child in history.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Scott isn't really dead!!! Didn't you see him in the fireman's uniform looking for the treasure in the dumpster?

And Felicia? GAG ME. Her daughter Maxie is quite possibly the most uninteresting, strangest looking soap opera child in history.
OMG, I didn't see that!!! If he gets the treasure and sticks around any longer, I'm gonna fire up my gas oven and insert my head.

Maxie is such a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad actress. She hurts my everything.

Old 02-23-2004, 01:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am a fan of General Hospital as well. I thought the hotel fire story was pretty good. It had me on the edge of my seat every now and then.

I am not really a Carly/Sonny fan. The story of Carly/Lorenzo has a lot of potential. Nikolas/Emily are getting a little tiresome now. I also think that since Alexis told Carly about Christina being Sonny's daughter.... that story has some possibilities too. I can't believe they are bringing back Felicia. She hardly had a storyline before she left.. lol. I guess they have to do it though since Mac was severely injured in the fire. What ever happened to Ned's daughter Brooke Lynn? I thought I read somewhere a while back that they were going to bring her onto the show.

Michelle

~long live the queen... under the skin~
Old 02-23-2004, 01:55 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Re: Scott

He isn't dead, but the actor was fired from the show, so God knows where they're going with that storyline!
Old 02-23-2004, 02:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by rhiannon1119
What ever happened to Ned's daughter Brooke Lynn? I thought I read somewhere a while back that they were going to bring her onto the show.
If they aren't bringing Lois back, then trash the kid.

Old 02-23-2004, 02:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Scott

Quote:
Originally posted by Grainuaile
He isn't dead, but the actor was fired from the show, so God knows where they're going with that storyline!
Yeah, I had read about all the firings at ABC. They even axed Linda Dano!

Old 02-23-2004, 02:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Scott

Quote:
Yeah, I had read about all the firings at ABC. They even axed Linda Dano!
I guess that means she will be the Music Box Killer's next victim on OLTL... if he doesn't get to dumbass Jessica Buchanan first...
Old 02-23-2004, 02:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by rhiannon1119
I am a fan of General Hospital as well. I thought the hotel fire story was pretty good. It had me on the edge of my seat every now and then.

I am not really a Carly/Sonny fan. The story of Carly/Lorenzo has a lot of potential. Nikolas/Emily are getting a little tiresome now. I also think that since Alexis told Carly about Christina being Sonny's daughter.... that story has some possibilities too. I can't believe they are bringing back Felicia. She hardly had a storyline before she left.. lol. I guess they have to do it though since Mac was severely injured in the fire. What ever happened to Ned's daughter Brooke Lynn? I thought I read somewhere a while back that they were going to bring her onto the show.

Michelle
I am ANTI Carly/Sonny. Always have been... I guess that's because I am still holding out hope that Vanessa Marcil will come back for one more short stint and take Sonny with her. <333 Sonny & Brenda.

Carly and Lorenzo? I think they have great chemistry. And are INTERESTING. And I like Alexis too. I admire her, I think she is a very strong woman (unlike that wet blanket Felicia). And Nicholas and Emily? Please. Gag me.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Scott

Quote:
I guess that means she will be the Music Box Killer's next victim on OLTL... if he doesn't get to dumbass Jessica Buchanan first...
I think she already bit the bullet. The killer turned out to be that doctor guy from the college. I was hoping it was Rex or Bo, for cripes sake. Actually, he can kill everyone but Dorian.

Ben came back to the show, too.

Marty is coming back to the show, too. That should be interesting...

Old 02-23-2004, 02:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I am ANTI Carly/Sonny. Always have been... I guess that's because I am still holding out hope that Vanessa Marcil will come back for one more short stint and take Sonny with her. <333 Sonny & Brenda.

Carly and Lorenzo? I think they have great chemistry. And are INTERESTING. And I like Alexis too. I admire her, I think she is a very strong woman (unlike that wet blanket Felicia). And Nicholas and Emily? Please. Gag me.
I just want Sonny to die a horrible death. That's not too much to ask for, is it?

That actress who plays Carly REALLY gets on my nerves by the end of an episode. There's something totally obnoxious about her.

Nancy Lee Grahn is the best actress on the show, but they haven't given Alexis *anything* to do. After that unwatchable trash of her being the butler, she needs a whopper of a story.

Skye and Luke? Gag ME. Nicholas and Emily? Make me suck exhaust fumes.

The day that GH gets another good story is the day that Genie Francis comes back.

Old 02-24-2004, 01:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Scott

Quote:
Ben came back to the show, too.
Yeah for "Valentine's Day," he woke up from his coma, just long enough to tell Vikki that he loved her and he wanted her to move on with her life. And then he slipped back into "an irreversable coma."

Honestly, why do we bother with this ridiculous stuff?

As of now, creepy professor guy/Music Box Killer hasn't killed Jessica yet. But Rae did die in that fire he set. Mofo. Hhrmph.

I know what you mean about Carly-- I LOVED the actress that originated that role and I never warmed up to the "new girl."