Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-13-2004, 02:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by dissention

Hillary will be the VP on the Kerry ticket, mark my words.
CLARK.
Old 02-13-2004, 02:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by gldstwmn
CLARK.
Don't give me a heart attack, dear. I'd keel over if that schmuck was on Kerry's ticket.

Old 02-13-2004, 02:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by CarneVaca
More unsubstantiated conspiracy theories from our friends on the right. I'm sure the right-wing hatemongers would love a Hillary run. But somehow I don't think she'd make it past the primaries.
Nope...just my theory. It would make sense being that the Clinton's are the most popular members of the party and she has mentioned that running in the future wouldn't be out of the question.

I have no hatred but I see a lot of hate from the left, even on this website! Just look at any post regarding Bush!

Rob

"The biggest conspiracy has always been the fact that there is no conspiracy. Nobody's out to get you. Nobody gives a sh*t whether you live or die. There, you feel better now? "

"(Sept. 11) was a big thing for me. I was saying to liberal America, "Well, what are you offering?" And they said, "Well, we're not going to protect you, and we want some more money." That didn't interest me."
- Dennis Miller
Old 02-13-2004, 02:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Read it and weep: MATT DRUDGE FULL OF ****

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...000251,00.html

Kerry denies rumour of infidelity with intern

"Drudge, notorious for running gossip spurned by the mainstream media, has a mixed record. It broke the story of President Clinton's relationship with Monica Lewinsky, but had to apologise to one of Mr Clinton's top aides for alleging that he beat his wife.

Drudge claimed that half a dozen news outlets were investigating the allegations against Mr Kerry, but most of them denied doing so last night.

Leonard Downie, executive editor of The Washington Post, mentioned by Drudge, said: "This is the first we've heard that we're working on a story that we're not working on."

A reporter with Time magazine, also cited by Drudge, said that the weekly magazine was as puzzled by the story as the rest of the world."

Old 02-13-2004, 02:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Don't give me a heart attack, dear. I'd keel over if that schmuck was on Kerry's ticket.
Did you see the press conference this morning?
Old 02-13-2004, 02:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by strandinthewind
I do not see Hillary on the ticket. Much of the gossip indicates Edwards will be the VP candidate. Personally, I think Hillary cannot do it because she has committed herself too many times to the six year NY Senate seat to get out of it gracefully. I guess we'll know in a few months!!!
Even former White House staffers of the Clinton's have said that they believe for a fact that Hillary will be on the next Democratic ticket, though. I've always thought that she'd bid for VP before anything and this is the perfect opportunity to do so.

Old 02-13-2004, 02:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Did you see the press conference this morning?
Yup. They seemed unusually chummy for some reason.

God, you've planted the image of Clark being in the WH in my head. What IS the world coming to? I wouldn't trust that guy to wash my socks, let alone have a hand in running our government.

Old 02-13-2004, 02:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah
senator or not.. rich or not.. i cant imagine having ANY sort of sexual relationship with kerry.

frelling gross.. i mean.. it's obviously not a relationship of substance, so.. has chick SEEN THIS DUDE LATELY?!

he's not exactly hot. in fact, he's kinda.. scary lookin'.
Surprisingly, the majority of his supporters are women. He's consistently been the one candidate with the most female support.

He ain't a spring chicken, but I don't think he's SCARY.

Old 02-13-2004, 02:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Clark is a good candiadte for Sec. of State. I still say if Edwards wants it is it his. The comic figurte in all of this is Howard "We had it All" Dean I will give Dean his Kudos though - he had the sand to bust it up and make the Democratic party give a rat's ass, etc. Without Dean and his craziness, I think this would have been a yawner of a primary season.

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 02-13-2004, 02:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Yup. They seemed unusually chummy for some reason.

God, you've planted the image of Clark being in the WH in my head. What IS the world coming to? I wouldn't trust that guy to wash my socks, let alone have a hand in running our government.
If not for VP, then he will make an excellent Secretary Of State. Wesley is a standup guy.
Old 02-13-2004, 02:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
If not for VP, then he will make an excellent Secretary Of State. Wesley is a standup guy.
He seems like a very genuine and nice guy, and I believe his heart is in the right place, but he's just out of his element during this campaign. Secretary of State would be a good fit for him, though. President? HELL NO.

Old 02-13-2004, 02:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Goldie--

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the new sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-13-2004, 06:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
All of that aside, Senator Kerry was recently treated for prostate cancer. It's highly unlikely that he was able to engage in any kind of sexual relationship.
I'm not saying he did or he didn't.. but that may not necessarily be the perfect alibi.

I personally know 3 different men (one being my own father) who have been diagnosed and treated for prostate cancer. Sexual relationships are still possible for some patients around the time of diagnosis/treatment. Some are unable to get enough blood flow/vessel restriction, and some are.

Obviously I'm not an expert, but I've had to sit through a bunch of these discussions. (And it kinda grosses me out to think about.)
Old 02-13-2004, 06:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Surprisingly, the majority of his supporters are women. He's consistently been the one candidate with the most female support.

He ain't a spring chicken, but I don't think he's SCARY.

I dunno.. the thought of looking up to see him hovering above is enough to give me the willies. Maybe the more appropriate phrase would be "the majority of his supporters are women over the age of *random number lottery that isn't anywhere near my age here* "

Old 02-13-2004, 06:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah
I'm not saying he did or he didn't.. but that may not necessarily be the perfect alibi.

I personally know 3 different men (one being my own father) who have been diagnosed and treated for prostate cancer. Sexual relationships are still possible for some patients around the time of diagnosis/treatment. Some are unable to get enough blood flow/vessel restriction, and some are.

Obviously I'm not an expert, but I've had to sit through a bunch of these discussions. (And it kinda grosses me out to think about.)
You know the old saying- can't keep a good man down.