Old 06-18-2009, 05:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^^^^
Playful!!!

Old 06-18-2009, 08:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Here the last ones.

Cheryl it was nice to meet you and have dinner. Ben and Jerry' was closed but Johnny Rockets was open and I got a root beer float. LOL That was great too because I got to have a nice conversation with another fan friend.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^^AWESOME pics yet again Pattie!!

Seriously though a LOT of us in the New England area need to get together and spend like all day together.

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 06-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
^^AWESOME pics yet again Pattie!!

Seriously though a LOT of us in the New England area need to get together and spend like all day together.
Thanks. Yeah we must have a get together this summer. I have met so many great people on this leg of the tour. I think we are all on Facebook so that shouldn't be a problem trying to organize something.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
Thanks. Yeah we must have a get together this summer. I have met so many great people on this leg of the tour. I think we are all on Facebook so that shouldn't be a problem trying to organize something.
I've met so many awesome people this tour too! Its so awesome to put an actual person to a name.

We need a fancy name for the meet up

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 06-19-2009, 04:11 PM
Ledgie

Thanks so much for posting all the great pictures and videos, Pattie! It's always a joy to see them. If you taped any more, I'd love to see it (when you have the time). I was at the concert too...although not as close as you!.... and would love to relive it!
Old 06-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Senior Ledgie

Oh Pattie! I am so sorry I kept calling you Debbie. Your such a sweet girl and very plesant to be around. I love all the pictures you post!!!!!! My working life has been around loud machinery so I don't hear so well----so just wanted to apologize for calling you Debbie!!!
As always, thanks for posting all the goodies and it was very peaceful having dinner with you--------and I am glad you got your icecream You are too funny!
Old 06-20-2009, 05:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Here the last ones.
Oh Pattie, that third one down with Stevie in shadowed profile, in the red, is gorgeous.

Michele
Old 06-20-2009, 07:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Here the last ones.

Cheryl it was nice to meet you and have dinner. Ben and Jerry' was closed but Johnny Rockets was open and I got a root beer float. LOL That was great too because I got to have a nice conversation with another fan friend.
it was nice meeting you pattie and cheryl and everyone else from the board was going to join you turned around and you both were gone not sure where you went hopefully next we all can meet up again I heard they will be doing the sheds next summer so either comcast thearte in hartford or Jones Beach in NY. I Hope to have some money saved up for next summer or hope the tickets will be cheaper and the set list changes a bit too.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandbackStevie View Post
I heard they will be doing the sheds next summer so either comcast thearte in hartford or Jones Beach in NY. I Hope to have some money saved up for next summer or hope the tickets will be cheaper and the set list changes a bit too.
Where did you here this??
Old 06-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Mohegan Sun Show 6-17

Hello Everyone!
First I want to say that I am glad to be a part of this group. I just joined and I am a huge fan of Stevie and The Mac! I was at The Mohegan Sun show and yes it was excellent. I cannot compare it to the March show as I didn't make it but went to Boston to see them instead. I live just outside of Hartford, CT so it didn't matter where I went. My friend and I were one of the many fortunate to stand at the stage the entire time! I was right dead center in front of our girl Ms. Stephanie! In fact I met a very cool fan named Henry and I wish we exchanged e-mails. Henry if you read this e-mail me at krgiard@yahoo.com. Got a nice high-five from Lindsey as his sweat dripped on me. I had a few drunk girls try to push their way in but I didn't let them, only one nice girl asked me if she could get in front of me to take Stevie's picture and I said sure. It was her dream to get as close to her as possible. I let her stand in front of me the rest of the time. She was so polite and sweet. I must say that I thought Stevie looked quite tired at times. At one point I saw her come around and take a deep sigh, and she just looked as if something wasn't right. Aside from that, they rocked the house. Lindsey was on fire and Stevie so magical and elegant as ever. Sara and Storms were both gorgeous. Mick and John kept the bass and percussion going in their signature style. So happy they came back. Thank You Fleetwood Mac!!
Keith
Old 06-22-2009, 12:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Pics

awesome as always...thanks!
Old 06-23-2009, 05:53 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default An Ethereal Immersion

This was such a rare, once-in-a-lifetime treat for me. How often is it that you have the opportunity to see a band as an adult that you were dancing to as a child? A 5-year-old me wearing my mother’s dress and scarves, spinning around the living room to “Rhiannon”... fast forward 16 years and I’m 10 ft. away from them, Lindsey’s sweat peppering my cheeks and Stevie looking right at me, my mother at my side. It was exhilaratingly new yet nostalgic at the same time, as if it had all come full-circle. I was born 11 years after Rumours... yet here I was, in 2009, 21 years old, dancing and crying, soaking in the intensity of it all, the band still creating such a majestic, mystical energy.
I almost didn’t buy the tickets last minute, afraid that after all these years they would sound tired or apathetic and taint my emotional connection to the music. It could not have been any more the opposite. It blew me away, the enthusiasm and raw emotion they conjured, as if they were singing these songs for the first time. After I had purchased my tickets, I told my mother and father, who had seen them before, that I was adamant in standing up and dancing, even if nobody else was, because I had seen videos of concerts where they were totally rocking out, yet the audience just sat there. I got my wish. My mother and I walked up the aisle toward the stage just as the lights went down and the crowd lit up. The attendant told me I could stand in front of the stage. My heart jumped and I stopped breathing for a moment. “You said I CAN?!” I was elated.
One of the many beautiful things about music is that even if you don’t fully understand the lyrics, you can connect emotionally with the melody and tone. Lyrics, no matter how intricate and transcendental, all boil down to basic human emotions. As a five-year-old boy, you can’t truly fathom the deeper meaning of “rulers make bad lovers... you better put your kingdom up for sale...” Yet somehow, I still ‘got it’. By the same token, one of the nice things about growing and growing up, is that suddenly all these light-bulbs begin sparking up, and you start connecting to the music even more-so, and on an intellectual level. Have yourself a painfully passionate relationship or two and then its “Ahh... so that’s what Stevie was talking about.” It’s comforting, and empowering; pushing you to move on, since it’s like, “Woah. She was singing about what I’m going through right now, and she wrote those lyrics before I was born.”
Seeing them perform in person after all these years has made me a little obsessed suddenly. Fleetwood Mac’s DVD and CD sales are about to spike, much to the chagrin of my wallet.
Thank you for introducing them to me Mom. I love you.

Last edited by ForestImp; 06-23-2009 at 06:35 PM..
Old 07-01-2009, 06:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Where did you here this??
a friend of mine from boston so it sounds like a repeat of the say you will tour