Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-09-2003, 05:40 PM
Ledgie

Angry

Funny how Jonathan Todd and crew took credit for this in the email that got sent out even though it was Lindsey's doing and not theirs. I was quite disappointed by that particular part of it.
Old 09-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorceress
Yes, and I'm dying to know if anyone from the Ledge is among the winners...
Me, too! anyone here a winner? Please post and let us know if you're on the list.

Congrats to all winners!
Old 09-09-2003, 06:15 PM
Ledgie

I won a pair of General Admission tix. Right now I am bummed though because I was on the phone with my parents while I had a 2nd row ticket seat 12 center pulled up for Knoxville but I wasn't paying attention and didn't buy it in time. Wish I'd have known I was going to have Soundstage tickets last night so I could have bought a 2nd row ticket when they all popped up last night.

If anyone has an extra first or second row ticket for Knoxville and/or an extra floor seat for Chicago please let me know. I will pay for them and stuff -- also I have an extra Soundstage ticket.

sagemo83@hotmail.com or PM me regarding any of this if you want

congrats to all the winners!

Tomara
Old 09-09-2003, 06:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by LV-Alpha
I won a pair of General Admission tix. Right now I am bummed though because I was on the phone with my parents while I had a 2nd row ticket seat 12 center pulled up for Knoxville but I wasn't paying attention and didn't buy it in time. Wish I'd have known I was going to have Soundstage tickets last night so I could have bought a 2nd row ticket when they all popped up last night.

If anyone has an extra first or second row ticket for Knoxville and/or an extra floor seat for Chicago please let me know. I will pay for them and stuff -- also I have an extra Soundstage ticket.

sagemo83@hotmail.com or PM me regarding any of this if you want

congrats to all the winners!

Tomara
Hey Tomara!! Congrats to you. They will reimburse you for the ticket that you have paid for since you won tickets in the drawing. So, send an email to either the fan club, or to the pbs email addy that you used to enter. They can tell you how to get a refund for what you have paid, and they will give that ticket that you paid for to another fan!! That way, you win win.
Old 09-09-2003, 07:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This is a wonderful gesture by Lindsey and Tony!!!

LINDSEY, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced
Old 09-09-2003, 11:22 PM
Junior Ledgie

Heart I won!!!!

I won Soundstage tickets for the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th row!!! I have never won anything in my life save for a few instant lottery 50.00 tickets... I have been a Ledgie (rookie) since the announcement of the SYW tour, and love all your guys chatter.. it's great!!!
Coming from Cleveland baby!!!!!!

A few questions to anyone from the Windy City....

1.) What is a relatively close yet mildly inexpensive hotel near WTTW?

2.) Is this expected to be a Lindsey Solo accoustic show? Any guest FM member appearances. Either way is awesome!

3.) Should I bring my White album with the slight hope I can get an autograph? You think he'd entertain that idea?

4.) Any Ledgies going to meet afterwards to ponder the artistic treasure that is one LB?

5.) Any nice and relaxing watering holes near WTTW?

"All Ledgies rule" in my universe.
Old 09-10-2003, 02:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: I won!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by bucknick201
I won Soundstage tickets for the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th row!!! I have never won anything in my life save for a few instant lottery 50.00 tickets... I have been a Ledgie (rookie) since the announcement of the SYW tour, and love all your guys chatter.. it's great!!!
Coming from Cleveland baby!!!!!!

A few questions to anyone from the Windy City....

1.) What is a relatively close yet mildly inexpensive hotel near WTTW?

2.) Is this expected to be a Lindsey Solo accoustic show? Any guest FM member appearances. Either way is awesome!

3.) Should I bring my White album with the slight hope I can get an autograph? You think he'd entertain that idea?

4.) Any Ledgies going to meet afterwards to ponder the artistic treasure that is one LB?

5.) Any nice and relaxing watering holes near WTTW?

"All Ledgies rule" in my universe.
Oh, Man, congratulations!! I am so excited for you! Stevie is supposed to be Lindseys guest. You can probably find some info about the hotels and so forth by going to the venues website, or by looking at hotels in the city and seeing how close they are to the venue. I am really glad for you! What a bonus. Ledgies Rule.