Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted_Song View Post
The weather was really bad a few hours before the show. There were tornado sirens going off everywhere and it looked very ominous in Milwaukee.
Hey Alicia!!

You're pictures are FABULOUS as always! Thanks SOOO much for sharing! It sounds like the night was ROCKIN'! And thanks to Matt, and everyone else for their awesome review's of the show, as well!

Hugs,

Arlene

There is magic all around you everytime you walk in the room.....

Last edited by Steviefan49; 06-09-2009 at 11:07 AM..
Old 06-09-2009, 11:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Yes, thank you for the fantastic pictures!

-Matt
Old 06-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for the article and pictures Peter. I had always been trying to get Stevie and Lindsey performing in the same shot. Usually, when they are both going at it, they are too far away from each other to be photographed together. There's just one or 2 songs where they kind of overlap and this paper had two shots where he is animated and she's really into the tambo, so those were good to have.

Regarding the song intros, I wanted to say before SHN when Lindsey is saying sometimes his memory doesn't serve him very well and there are long blank passages, he kind of reminds me of the Rooms on Fire lyrics: long nets of white cloud my memory.

Michele
Old 06-09-2009, 01:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Thanks for the article and pictures Peter. I had always been trying to get Stevie and Lindsey performing in the same shot. Usually, when they are both going at it, they are too far away from each other to be photographed together. There's just one or 2 songs where they kind of overlap and this paper had two shots where he is animated and she's really into the tambo, so those were good to have.

Regarding the song intros, I wanted to say before SHN when Lindsey is saying sometimes his memory doesn't serve him very well and there are long blank passages, he kind of reminds me of the Rooms on Fire lyrics: long nets of white cloud my memory.

Michele
Yeah, not sure what song that she's banging away on the tambo, likely the chain. I distinctly recall Stevie moving right in front of the drums behind Lindsey to bang away at the ending of the song... It's an opportunity to get herself photographed with Lindsey together for probably the only time unless they do a wide angle and grab the whole band/stage at the same time.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default What made Milwaukee famous

It was a strange night. Smallest crowd but most enthusiastic I've ever seen at a FM, Lindsey or Stevie show. The weather was bad, but they were already here before it kicked in, maybe they were worried about power outages. I drank Stevie's tea, it was there and I was thirsty. They let everyone up to the stage at the beginning (thank you David for having the security guard set straight) and we all were sweating like stuck pigs, but it was worth it. Lindsey seemed more enthusiastic than when I saw him in Chicago. I didn't think that was possible. Grabbing just about every persons hand, singing Stevie lyrics to everyone, the whole 9 yards. Mick, Stevie, and Lindsey seemed more chatty than usual. I think with the poor attendance they really were just having a good time.

I got a new camera a month ago and this concert was the trial run. The good news is that it films in HD and I captured The Chain, Storms, Go Insane, and a part of Don't Stop. The bad news is that it takes for ever to load to you tube and for some reason has really crappy sound. I suggest watching them with the speakers low when I finally get them all uploaded.
Here are some of my favorite shots:

The rest are available here: http://picasaweb.google.com/ErinE.Br...eat=directlink
Old 06-09-2009, 03:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
It was a strange night. Smallest crowd but most enthusiastic I've ever seen at a FM, Lindsey or Stevie show. The weather was bad, but they were already here before it kicked in, maybe they were worried about power outages. I drank Stevie's tea, it was there and I was thirsty. They let everyone up to the stage at the beginning (thank you David for having the security guard set straight) and we all were sweating like stuck pigs, but it was worth it. Lindsey seemed more enthusiastic than when I saw him in Chicago. I didn't think that was possible. Grabbing just about every persons hand, singing Stevie lyrics to everyone, the whole 9 yards. Mick, Stevie, and Lindsey seemed more chatty than usual. I think with the poor attendance they really were just having a good time.

I got a new camera a month ago and this concert was the trial run. The good news is that it films in HD and I captured The Chain, Storms, Go Insane, and a part of Don't Stop. The bad news is that it takes for ever to load to you tube and for some reason has really crappy sound. I suggest watching them with the speakers low when I finally get them all uploaded.

The rest are available here: http://picasaweb.google.com/ErinE.Br...eat=directlink
Great collection of pictures. I can hardly wait to see the videos. Thank you.

-Matt
Old 06-09-2009, 04:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hey guys, the concert was amaaaaaaaaazing! Everyone sounded great! (Especially Ms. Nicks!!) I'll post later when I'm home from my friends house! xD

Oh, and I did manage to get some crappy photos (I wasn't on the floor, I was at the level above ) and some short videos. I recorded Rhiannon, but it cut off in the middle, so I'm missing the beginning and a piece. The sound and quality suck though, because my camera is old. My camera also died RIGHT before Storms, which I was going to record. I'll upload what I have to YouTube later though!

Rhiya

Oh, and GREAT pix, everyone!!

Would it last forever? You and I together, hand in hand
we run away♥
Old 06-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Great pictures Erin. Thank you.

I love the handshake with John and Lindsey. I also really like the intensity of Stevie's expression in 579 and of course I was predictably enchanted with 590 and 591. I'm ashamed to be manipulated so easily, but I can't help it!

You really captured Lindsey's stage mania in some of those close shops.

Now, that first one you linked with Stevie holding the tamborine just made me laugh. It's like saying, "I'll give you a tambo right in the mouth!" Michele

Last edited by michelej1; 06-09-2009 at 04:33 PM..
Old 06-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post

GREAT photos, Erin!!! It's funny that we have a lot of the same moments from different perspectives (the "Lindsey side" and the "Stevie side"). That was so cool that Lindsey was singing Stevie's lyrics a lot...I'm glad you mentioned that!
Old 06-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjgeraghty View Post
I would add to all the above that the version of Oh Well was fantastic! And I for one am glad that they paid homage to the true roots of the band with that classic PG song. I'd only ever heard Lindsey do that one on the Chain box set, so it was a real treat to see him do it live.

My pictures are no where near as good as the others listed before, but you all are welcome to see them:
http://picasaweb.google.com/brianjge.../FleetwoodMac#

there is also a bit of video in there as a teaser. Sound isn't great, but you can hear it. Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing your photos!!! It's always nice to see different perspectives of a show...I enjoyed seeing them!
Old 06-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted_Song View Post
GREAT photos, Erin!!! It's funny that we have a lot of the same moments from different perspectives (the "Lindsey side" and the "Stevie side"). That was so cool that Lindsey was singing Stevie's lyrics a lot...I'm glad you mentioned that!
I vividly remember seeing Lindsey mouthing the lyrics to Stand Back. I loved that.

-Matt
Old 06-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Nice shots... thanks for posting.

Stevie's got something different going on here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ErinE.Br...18485072680002

Another shot:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ErinE.Br...18575525399394
Old 06-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This cracked me up!

Old 06-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne2 View Post
My first thought:"RAL FLASHBACK!!!
I love it
Has she been doing her eyes like this on the whole tour?? It's looks way heavier to me, especially underneath. Looks great!!

I remember it all...you just had to fall...
Old 06-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
Nice shots... thanks for posting.

Stevie's got something different going on here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ErinE.Br...18485072680002

Another shot:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ErinE.Br...18575525399394
Good catch! A fan gave Stevie that shawl at the end of the show and she put it on ~ did a little twirl ~ and then left the stage.