User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-15-2007, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness Fades View Post
Yeah Peestie, Im gonna stay up till 12 or so to see if i can get downloading through the night so that i get to see it tomorrow. Anyway let us know if you find it
Cheers
I'll be staying up as well, just in case Of course I'll be paranoid that it will get posted 5 minutes after I go to bed and keep checking through the night
Old 10-15-2007, 05:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77
That's the one for which I was most hopeful. I want to hear that live so badly. I didn't realize it was actually part of that night's set list.

It better be on the DVD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I didn't know he did all three: SMAP, Shut Us Down and Turn It On for that show. While, your "encore" was a like a concert unto itself.

Michele

I kind of wonder if part of the reason SMAP got cut was because the crowd really thinned out by that time. I think many people thought he was finished for the night, and decided to beat the crowd out of there.

Although the crowd didn't look thin for "Shut Us Down", which was the last song for the airing last night, and appeared to be the last song he performed. (Not sure if that was an edit? My memory sucks, but I thought SMAP was actually the last song he performed that night. I could be wrong, though - maybe it was indeed "ShutUs Down".)

I just remember that I was thrilled to hear SMAP, but was sad because the place had thinned out and quieted down so much that it felt like the last song for the night at a lounge. SMAP is my absolute favorite LB song. And it's such a beautiful song, I felt sad that people walked out on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1LiddyBuckFan
I noticed that too. That was one great performance of that tune too. I hope they're just making a good marketing decision and not giving ALL the goodies away for free so to speak...So when the DVD comes out it will be packed with all of it.

Here's hoping...
I certainly hope so! They cut it from the Soundstage DVD as well, so hopefully, they'll have better sense this time.

made by dissention
Old 10-15-2007, 05:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer99 View Post
I kind of wonder if part of the reason SMAP got cut was because the crowd really thinned out by that time. I think many people thought he was finished for the night, and decided to beat the crowd out of there.

Although the crowd didn't look thin for "Shut Us Down", which was the last song for the airing last night, and appeared to be the last song he performed. (Not sure if that was an edit? My memory sucks, but I thought SMAP was actually the last song he performed that night. I could be wrong, though - maybe it was indeed "ShutUs Down".)

I just remember that I was thrilled to hear SMAP, but was sad because the place had thinned out and quieted down so much that it felt like the last song for the night at a lounge. SMAP is my absolute favorite LB song. And it's such a beautiful song, I felt sad that people walked out on it.

I certainly hope so! They cut it from the Soundstage DVD as well, so hopefully, they'll have better sense this time.

Shut Us Down was the last song of the show. The crowd was not thinned out at all from where I was.

Old 10-16-2007, 07:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The show is up at The Traders' Den now, but the thread for it doesn't seem to be working It looks like the seeder has disappeared or is having trouble.

Here's the list it's in:
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...s.php?tor=list

Last edited by Peestie; 10-16-2007 at 07:21 AM..
Old 10-16-2007, 07:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Great news, Im glad i didnt sit up to late last night waiting on it.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Ive just registered at the traders den and searched through the torrents and there is no sign of it.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness Fades View Post
Ive just registered at the traders den and searched through the torrents and there is no sign of it.
It's the 6th one down in the "currently active torrents" list. The title is Lindsey Buckingham 2007-01-27 Live at Bass Hall, Fort Worth, Texas PLUS BONUS Interview (NTSC) and it was posted by someone called cyberian.

There isn't any seeder yet, and when I try to open the thread I get an "invalid thread" message, so I don't know what the problem is with it at the minute.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

^It's not coming up for me either. I'm tempted to send that person a PM and ask what the f is going on. I want it, damnit.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 View Post
^It's not coming up for me either. I'm tempted to send that person a PM and ask what the f is going on. I want it, damnit.
Me too! But they haven't been on since 7am today, so it might be a while before they're back.

So close to getting it! It's right there but we can't get it! Quite frustrating.

I get this message when I click on the link for it:

"Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster"

So I might send something to the webmaster and see if they know why the thread isn't even working.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peestie View Post
It's the 6th one down in the "currently active torrents" list. The title is Lindsey Buckingham 2007-01-27 Live at Bass Hall, Fort Worth, Texas PLUS BONUS Interview (NTSC) and it was posted by someone called cyberian.

There isn't any seeder yet, and when I try to open the thread I get an "invalid thread" message, so I don't know what the problem is with it at the minute.
I definitely need to get home but i'm stuck here for another 1,5 hours and the company network does not allow me to got to torrent sites (except Throwndown which has miraculously fallen through their firewall hehe )
So glad the intervieuw is also up - cannot wait !

Life is like a box of chocolates : full of nuts
Old 10-16-2007, 08:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Finland, the country where polar bears walk on the streets singing "Silver Girl"

The thread is working now for me. Don't know when we'll get a seeder, but since Cyberian was the first to post the Little Big Town thingie late last year I think he's not going to desert the leechers just like that:

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=47124

Quote:
Sound Off with Matt Pinfield
Interview, Lindsey Buckingham
(30 min)

followed by

Lindsey Buckingham Live at Bass Performance Hall
Forth Worth, Texas, January 27, 2007

Recorded Live for high definition television broadcast on HDNET
Original Air date: October 14, 2007
(90 min)

NOT commerically released as of this date.

Total running time: 1:58:59

HDTV Broadcast>StandAlone Panasonic DVD recorder>
NTSC>MPEG 2 VOB>Sys BR: 10080 kb/s VBR>
Dolby Stereo AC3: 48000Hz 256 kb/s

This is raw footage recorded from HDnet to DVD in normal NTSC DVD format AC3 stereo audio. Didn't have time to edit out one or two mins of commericals between the Sound Off interview and the concert.

No menu or artwork. Chapters are randomly set every 3 mins.

Grab it if you want it now. Otherwise, you can wait for something more fancy down the road if anyone else ups a better edit.

Lindsey Buckingham, Live at Bass Hall January 27, 2000

Lindsey Buckingham : Guitars, Vocals
Neal Heywood: Guitars, Vocals
Brett Tuggle: Keyboards, Bass, Vocals
Taku Hirano: Percussion

Set

1. Not Too Late
2. Trouble
3. Never Going Back Again
4. Second Hand News
5. Castaway Dreams
6. It Was You
7. Big Love
8. Go Insane
9. Under The Skin
10. I'm So Afraid
11. I Know I'm Not Wrong
12. Tusk
13. Go Your Own Way

ENCORE
14. Holiday Road
15. Show You How
16. Shut Us Down

^ - "a selfindulged, but funny butthead of a Fin" - Shackin'up
Old 10-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by face of glass View Post
The thread is working now for me. Don't know when we'll get a seeder, but since Cyberian was the first to post the Little Big Town thingie late last year I think he's not going to desert the leechers just like that:

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=47124
It's working for me now as well. Now as long as we can get a seeder it'll be great.

I have a chapter editing program that I found on the net, so I might chop it into proper chapters once I get it, but the program was free so I'd be scared that it would decrease the quality of the DVD if I used it. If it doesn't then I'll try do that once I get it and maybe post the edited version on ThrownDown, unless someone with better (i.e. any) know-how gets there before me.

It's a pity that Turn It On and especially SMAP and Red Rover aren't there, but I get that they would have been taken out for time reasons and RR is on Soundstage anyway, so I guess I can live without it. Hopefully they'll all be on the DVD when it gets released, though I wouldn't be suprised if TIO was still left out since it was really unrehearsed and Lindsey might not be happy with the performance. I'm so happy that SUD is there, because as far as I remember he'd only started doing that one around the time this was filmed as well, so I was worried it wouldn't make it. It's great that none of the UTS songs got cut. Having six of the 11 tracks done live and on one DVD/show is fantastic! I'd have been annoyed if they'd been left out in favour of songs we've heard a million times before like GYOW. It's a good balance of old and new IMO.

Last edited by Peestie; 10-16-2007 at 09:03 AM..
Old 10-16-2007, 09:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Cool! I can crank out some fancy artwork later tonight possibly, if it gets going.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
Cool! I can crank out some fancy artwork later tonight possibly, if it gets going.

That would be great!!

Old 10-16-2007, 09:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
thank you!

Life is like a box of chocolates : full of nuts