Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Nice pictures Michele.

I think I enjoyed the concert more than Chicago - but that could have been down to the fact that I was led astray in the bar by another ledgie before the show

Lindsey sounded a bit rougher but his guitar playing was magnificent. Stevie was much improved - I really liked her performance.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thank you, Michele, for your review and photos.

You really captured "The Embrace" (Stevie and Lindsey's during "Sara") very well. It's clear and in focus -- nice!! Glad you had a fun time!
Old 06-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Michelle your reviews get better and better! I love reading them, they're always so different. Thank you again for anotheer great batch of shots aswell.

Even If
I Never
Hold You..
Again..
Old 06-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for the awesome review Michele!

I want to see a video of Stevie rocking out in the new SB outfit!
Old 06-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
See, Michele, you can now discuss tee-shirt making with Lindsey.

We all have more in common than we think (you know he bedazzles at home like crazy).

Are you going to Vegas? Oh, wait. Sorry, you answered that.

Thanks for the pictures and the great review, as always. There was an awful lot of smiling going on yesterday. Maybe I will have to fork over the money for two shows instead of one (although the east coast seems to make them cranky).
Regina, if you could assure yourself of good seats the second night, maybe you could test the waters the first night and see if you want to go again. Although, who are we kidding? You know you'll want to see both shows.

There were lots of smiles and real laughter from them during the final bow too, but there were so many people moving I couldn't get a clear shot of them for that.

Michele
Old 06-01-2009, 12:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew_Matthews View Post

I think I enjoyed the concert more than Chicago - but that could have been down to the fact that I was led astray in the bar by another ledgie before the show

Lindsey sounded a bit rougher but his guitar playing was magnificent. Stevie was much improved - I really liked her performance.

Agreed. I never thought Stevie was bad. I thought she was fine on opening night, just subdued, but yes she is much improved. Which is not to imply that she needed a lot of improvement. She did not. Still, she is definitely throwing herself into Rhiannon, GDW, Landslide, SB and Silver Springs wholeheartedly, hitting notes, holding notes, changing words.

As for Lindsey, I wish this was being taped. Gerald has pointed out that Lindsey will freeze up a little if they film this, so maybe we wouldn't get the undistilled version of him, but this really needs to be saved for posterity. These last two tours, he's been . . . like seven inches from the midday sun.

Michele
Old 06-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigYourGrave View Post
Thank you again for anotheer great batch of shots aswell.
I don't usually take pictures and I want to stop and go back to just staring at Lindsey all night long, but the camera is getting addictive. And why after all? We all probably already had 500 pictures saved in our folders after the first week of the tour, didn't we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMlex View Post

You really captured "The Embrace" (Stevie and Lindsey's during "Sara") very well. It's clear and in focus -- nice!! Glad you had a fun time!
I think it must average 1 clear one for 5 blurry. I'll tell myself I'm only going to take pictures of a specific moment in the show (like that Sara clasp) and the next thing I know I'm clicking all the way through the concert.

Michele
Old 06-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default great job michele

hey michele...u have done a wonderful job taking pictures and also relaying ur concert experience...thank u so much...hugs pat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg avatar for ledge and 7.jpg (88.0 KB, 8 views)
Old 06-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviefan59 View Post
hey michele...u have done a wonderful job taking pictures and also relaying ur concert experience...thank u so much...hugs pat
Thanks Pat. Even though we all want FM (or its individual members) to return to the recording studio, I have to say that it's sad to see the tour nearing its end. Well, looks like it's only ending in the United States, but I'm already feeling nostalgic. Michele
Old 06-01-2009, 04:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Michele, your review was awesome, as usual. And the pictures are just amazing. Actually, like I have been saying for a while regarding this tour...there seems to be something really sweet between Lindsey and Stevie. I see it in the pics and vids but it could just be me. They don't seem as tense or angry and there's a very relaxed vibe between them.

I really want this tour to be taped as well, but I'm not sure if that will happen considering there isn't a new album, the songs aren't too different from the previous DVD, but if Mick wanted it, that could change.

Speaking of all LB's relatives, I saw a picture of his nephew Cooper and he looks a lot like Lindsey. A lot. It's funny how you can somehow take after other people in your family outside of your parents because this nephew looks like he could basically be LB's son. I know I'm straying but it's pretty neat. He's one of the designers for the SIMS programs as well. Really small world.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL

Last edited by Nico; 06-01-2009 at 04:47 PM..
Old 06-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

michele...great review/pics!
Old 06-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I read a few interesting bits from this pre-interview for san diego
(thought I'd share here as not sure where to place)

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stori...&zIndex=106540
Old 06-01-2009, 04:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post

Speaking of all LB's relatives, I saw a picture of his nephew Cooper and he looks a lot like Lindsey. A lot. It's funny how you can somehow take after other people in your family outside of your parents because this nephew looks like he could basically be LB's son. I know I'm straying but it's pretty neat. He's one of the designers for the SIMS programs as well. Really small world.
Oooh, I'd love to see that pic of Cooper. Yes, it is strange and delightful how some people look more like a grandparent, cousin, aunt or uncle than a parent. It's also funny when similarities between relatives change over time. You might look alike as children and then it fades away or sometimes the resemblance doesn't come out until later in life.

Sometimes it's just an angle or profile. If you get caught a certain way, then people can see a relative in you, when the similarity isn't apparent straight on.

Michele
Old 06-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
I read a few interesting bits from this pre-interview for san diego
(thought I'd share here as not sure where to place)

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stori...&zIndex=106540
Oh, this is nice Niki. Thank you. The Tribune really did it up for them. Lots of coverage.

Michele
Old 06-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Michele, where do I sign up to be you? Seriously. You are my Fleetwood Mac fan hero haha. Thank you for the amazing review and pictures, once again.
You're so like me