Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-15-2018, 10:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Canton OH Nov 26

https://www.downtowncanton.com/event...at-the-palace/

Lindsey Buckingham Live at the Palace

Event Category: Movies, Theater & PerformancesEvent
Tags: concert, fleetwood mac, lindsey buckingham, live event, and palace theatre

Lindsey Buckingham is widely considered one of the greatest living guitar players and songwriters of our time. A Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and 3 time GRAMMY winner, Buckingham is best known as the producer, guitarist, vocalist and chief songwriter for Fleetwood Mac and as a widely celebrated solo artist.

This is an all ages / all weather event. Doors open 60 minutes before show time. All seats are reserved. For information on accessible seating, call the Palace box office at 330-454-8172.

Every ticket purchased online for Lindsey Buckingham includes your choice of a CD or digital copy of the new album, Anthology, released on 10/05/2018. You’ll receive instructions via email on how to redeem your album after ticket purchase.

DOORS OPEN: 6:30 PM
SHOWTIME: 7:30 PM
ADMISSION: $104.50, $80, $62.50. All seats reserved

For more information and tickets, click here.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 11-19-2018, 01:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I will be there! And I would love to have dinner with anyone else from here who will be going to this show. It would be neat to have a Ledge get together.
Old 11-19-2018, 07:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I will be there! And I would love to have dinner with anyone else from here who will be going to this show. It would be neat to have a Ledge get together.
happy you are coming!

just read your post about BuckVie and yeah Chris and Linds had a great animated routine then.

would you google around and see whether there are some places a walk from the venue where people can come pre-show for drinks and apps if we make it there in time?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 11-20-2018, 06:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
would you google around and see whether there are some places a walk from the venue where people can come pre-show for drinks and apps if we make it there in time?
I can do that!
Old 11-20-2018, 08:06 AM
Senior Ledgie

I’m trying to find tickets!

My four year old is currently obsessed with Lindsey’s Anthology. Would be fun to take him.

Please let me know if anyone comes across first few row tickets or better yet, VIPs for sale!
Old 11-20-2018, 08:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodguy79 View Post
I’m trying to find tickets!

My four year old is currently obsessed with Lindsey’s Anthology. Would be fun to take him.

Please let me know if anyone comes across first few row tickets or better yet, VIPs for sale!
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/...dium=affiliate

Old 11-20-2018, 03:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Aagh, I'm so frustrated... I bought a ticket for Lindsey's show months ago, and it was way in the back, like row X I think, yet somehow when I checked ticketmaster today, they have much better tickets now. I don't understand it at all! Does anyone know if ticketmaster does upgrades? I don't want 2 tickets but I want to be closer. Any suggestions?
Old 11-20-2018, 03:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Aagh, I'm so frustrated... I bought a ticket for Lindsey's show months ago, and it was way in the back, like row X I think, yet somehow when I checked ticketmaster today, they have much better tickets now. I don't understand it at all! Does anyone know if ticketmaster does upgrades? I don't want 2 tickets but I want to be closer. Any suggestions?
probably best to call TM and ask for an upgrade.

if that doesn't work you can always buy a better ticket and put your other one on stubhub or similar in hope to recoup at least a part of the money.

Old 11-20-2018, 07:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks elle. I actually bought the ticket from the theater, but when I called them, they said they weren't selling tickets and to call ticketmaster. Very weird. I mean, the envelope with the ticket has the Canton Palace Theatre address in the postmark LOL. I guess I'll just have to suck it up but it's so frustrating that I got a ticket so far back when there are so many a lot closer still available.
Old 11-20-2018, 07:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Thanks elle. I actually bought the ticket from the theater, but when I called them, they said they weren't selling tickets and to call ticketmaster. Very weird. I mean, the envelope with the ticket has the Canton Palace Theatre address in the postmark LOL. I guess I'll just have to suck it up but it's so frustrating that I got a ticket so far back when there are so many a lot closer still available.
another option is to get to the box office early and ask whether they have any upgrades or last minute tickets. but the way it's been going on TM it looks like all the tickets will be gone by monday.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
another option is to get to the box office early and ask whether they have any upgrades or last minute tickets. but the way it's been going on TM it looks like all the tickets will be gone by monday.
Another great idea- thanks, elle.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I will be there. Not to rub it in bwboy but I was one of the people that waited and just pulled up 2nd row!

He Will Burn You Down
Old 11-21-2018, 05:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
I will be there. Not to rub it in bwboy but I was one of the people that waited and just pulled up 2nd row!
That's awesome! I can't be mad about that. Well, maybe a little jealous!
Old 11-24-2018, 08:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I was finally able to come up with a place that might be nice for folks to meet ahead of the concert, if people would like. It was kind of tricky looking on the internet because a number of places I checked out have actually either shut down or are closed on Mondays. Conestoga Grill is located at 217 2nd St, about 3 blocks away from the theater. I called and confirmed they are open Monday night. Looks like a pub/tavern environment, with appetizers and drinks as well as entrees.

Another place I found is Basil, which is right across the theater at 585 Market Ave, but it's an Asian restaurant and definitely more of a sit down place, and looks much more formal and pricier.
Old 11-24-2018, 10:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I was finally able to come up with a place that might be nice for folks to meet ahead of the concert, if people would like. It was kind of tricky looking on the internet because a number of places I checked out have actually either shut down or are closed on Mondays. Conestoga Grill is located at 217 2nd St, about 3 blocks away from the theater. I called and confirmed they are open Monday night. Looks like a pub/tavern environment, with appetizers and drinks as well as entrees.

Another place I found is Basil, which is right across the theater at 585 Market Ave, but it's an Asian restaurant and definitely more of a sit down place, and looks much more formal and pricier.
either one works. i think Basil has a bar too. thanks for looking them up!