User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-18-2014, 04:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorcererJP View Post
Ok, I always whined and complained over the numerous times Stevie toured in the US the last two and a half decade on various forums and mailinglists, so when the lady and her band are playing your country two days in a row ... you just simply have to go twice (ok three times if you count Antwerp as well, but that's another country .. they talk funny overthere).

So I just already arranged a babaysitter for my kids and bought me a ticket for may the 31h as well :-)

Both times general admission on the floor ! YES !
I can see how there was no way you could resist seeing Stevie 2 nights in a row, in your own country. It would be silly not to
Old 11-19-2014, 06:51 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The dance View Post
Please explain how it works as i always thought who comes first got the best tickets....

hell no - they might release a few decent seats on ticketmaster but the rest are held back to create hype - and most of the time they release the rubbish seats first.

i know people that say they are happy to get tickets so far back and up high on the first day the tickets go on sale - just so they are going. i waited a few days and got a decent seat at the side of the stage near the front. it about creating hype, hype and then some!

if you get a decent seat on the first day of tickets going on sale - it is just sheer luck - as the ratio from crap seats to good seats - is huge.

thats why a week before the gigs decent seats will be on sale.

other factors come into play - competitions, VIPs that dont all get used, etc, all get sent back and go on sale.
Old 11-20-2014, 05:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Another date is now up for London - the 26th of June.

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 11-20-2014, 05:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow 5 London shows! I didn't think that would happen. Tickets must have been selling well.
Old 11-20-2014, 04:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So I bought a ticket to Cologne show, but 290 euros... that´s something... but Im sure I will not be dissapointed
funny that front rows costs even 800 euros or something like that... funny... that´s really not natural... the official sellers are like "it´s sold out"... but if you look at resellers... hey you can buy ticket to front rows... but give me 800 euros crazy...

it´s great... I remember the feeling, before unleashed tour, that I was like... god, I will never see Stevie or Fleetwood Mac... and god, Christine will never be in public anymore... and? I was on two concerts yet, Christine is back and I´m going to be on the third concert with Christine

I hope Stevie will change her mind about recordnig studio album... where is tha happines that Christine is back? her solo work is amazing, but now it´s time to be member of Fleetwood Mac... she was doing nothing for 4 years (05-08), and now so busy... so busy

I want Stevie to tour in Europe!
Old 11-20-2014, 05:11 PM
Senior Ledgie

Cool

Well, Matthew: perhaps we'll see each other @ Cologne then.
I just received the printed ticket: I'm so happy. Can't wait!

Old 11-21-2014, 12:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I just found this on my Google news page.From NME.COM

http://www.nme.com/news/fleetwood-mac/81240

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Luke Morgan Britton , November 20, 2014 14:54
Fleetwood Mac add fifth London gig to 2015 UK and Ireland tour Fleetwood Mac Tickets

The band will play at London O2 Arena on June 26

Fleetwood Mac add fifth London gig to 2015 UK and Ireland tour

Fleetwood Mac have added an extra night in London to their 2015 UK and Irish tour.

Tickets for the original run of shows went on sale last week (November 14). Today it has been confirmed that the band will also play a fifth gig at London O2 Arena on June 26. Tickets are on sale now.

The shows will feature Christine McVie, who recently rejoined the group and performing with her old bandmates for the first time since 1997.

The band's Mick Fleetwood recently denied that Fleetwood Mac will be appearing at Glastonbury in 2015.

Despite Fleetwood's statement, the band have remained one of the favourites to top the bill at the event next year, though Michael Eavis has stated in recent weeks that the chances of the band headlining were looking unlikely.

"One of the things that I'd like to clear up is that we're not playing Glastonbury," Fleetwood told Radio 2. "A lot of folks think that we are, so loud and clear: We love Glastonbury and all the surrounding history of such a lovely festival but we're not playing it."

Fleetwood added: "No bad faith for Glastonbury because I just don't want people thinking it's us." He was then asked if this meant the band will never play Worthy Farm to which the drummer replied: "Never say never."

You can check out the tour dates in full, including the newly-added gig, below.

London O2 Arena (May 27, 28, June 22, 24, 26)
Birmingham LG Arena (June 8, 9)
Manchester Arena (June 12, July 1)
Glasgow SSE Hydro (June 16, 17)
Dublin 3Arena (June 20)
Leeds First Direct Arena (June 30)

To check the availability of Fleetwood Mac tickets and get all the latest listings, go to NME.COM/TICKETS now, or call 0844 858 6765.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 12-03-2014, 03:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Dubliners and other Irish folks...

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 12-03-2014, 03:47 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Still waiting for a new New Zealand date!
Old 12-03-2014, 04:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

http://fleetwoodmac.com/news/234313

Five new shows have just been added to the Fleetwood Mac 2015 ‘On With The Show’ Tour in the UK and Ireland. Tickets go on sale for the UK dates starting Thursday, December 4th at 9am local time and Ireland dates on Monday, December 8th at at 9am local time.

Tue, Jun 27 - 02 Arena - London, UK (Night 4)
Sat, Jul 4 – Genting Arena – Birmingham, UK (Night 3)
Sun, Jul 5 – First Direct Arena – Leeds, UK (Night 2)
Wed, Jul 8 – SSE Hydro – Glasgow, UK (Night 3)
Fri, Jul 10 – 3Arena – Dublin, Ireland (Night 2)

Old 12-03-2014, 05:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSister75 View Post
I can see how there was no way you could resist seeing Stevie 2 nights in a row, in your own country. It would be silly not to
Because it's expensive, haha. And when I go to a concert I want to be sure I'm front row-ish so I come 12 hours before the doors open. Doing that two days in a row would be insane.

Plus the second time is never the same. I once traveled to Japan to go to 2 concerts in a row of one of my favorite singers, I don't think the 2nd day was as special as the first. In hindsight I would've been OK with just one and saved me that $600.

If the artist circulates songs then it's worth it to hear different music, but if they have the exact same setlist I don't see the point...
Old 12-04-2014, 04:43 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
http://fleetwoodmac.com/news/234313

Five new shows have just been added to the Fleetwood Mac 2015 ‘On With The Show’ Tour in the UK and Ireland. Tickets go on sale for the UK dates starting Thursday, December 4th at 9am local time and Ireland dates on Monday, December 8th at at 9am local time.

Tue, Jun 27 - 02 Arena - London, UK (Night 4)
Sat, Jul 4 – Genting Arena – Birmingham, UK (Night 3)
Sun, Jul 5 – First Direct Arena – Leeds, UK (Night 2)
Wed, Jul 8 – SSE Hydro – Glasgow, UK (Night 3)
Fri, Jul 10 – 3Arena – Dublin, Ireland (Night 2)
sorry to correct you - it is saturday 27th june.

will they be up to playing all these extra dates - or was it planned all along? drip feed the dates through?
Old 12-04-2014, 04:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieannboo View Post
sorry to correct you - it is saturday 27th june.

will they be up to playing all these extra dates - or was it planned all along? drip feed the dates through?
Ah, no problem. I just copied and pasted from the site as soon as I saw the notice on the official twitter account. Seems they've corrected it on the website now too. Apologies for that.

Old 12-04-2014, 01:17 PM
Senior Ledgie

I just got an email saying that Fleetwood Mac are playing the Isle of Wight Festival on the weekend of 13th-14th June.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Dubliners and others, another date has been added at the 3Arena. July 11th.