Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-20-2004, 03:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default fan club tix.

I'm going to the Holmdel, NJ show next Saturday and haven't received my tickets yet. I called and they said that they didn't know why they hadn't gotten them from the distributer yet, and that if I don't get them by Wednesday to call and they will be held at the venue. They did give me my seat locations though. I hope the tickets come in the mail. I will be a nervous wreck driving out to the show thinking that somehow it's going to get screwed up and I won't have any tickets at all!
Old 05-27-2004, 04:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, I guess third time's the charm!!!
Still haven't gotten an email about seat locations, still of course haven't received any tickets.....
I had to call yet again, and talk to yet another service rep.
This woman was actually able to tell me my seat locations!!! Wooo-Hooo!!!
Section 2 Row D
I am like 5th row center!!! Sweet!!!!!!
I am seriously having a fit and sweating bullets though. She told me that they send the tickets out when they get them from the venue and they don't have them from there yet.....What are they waiting for???? She said that they either send them regular mail, or if it's getting later they do something like 2nd day ground, and if that's not possible then the tickets will be held at the will call window one hour before the show starts!!! I could be driving an hour and a half, all excited about where I'm sitting, and have NO tickets actually in my hands!!! I don't like that!! But she did tell me that so far they haven't had anybody that has missed a show because there were no tickets. Still, it's a little make-me-want-to-crap-my-pants!!!!

Stephanie

He fell for her again...she watched it happen...every day...day by day...but MORE important...NIGHT BY NIGHT!!--Thrown Down
Old 05-28-2004, 02:07 AM
Senior Ledgie

Just got my seat locations for Pitts from FanFire PIT C Seats 39/40. I know these are Row 3--Anyone know which side of the stage these are?
Old 05-28-2004, 06:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

If I am correct these seats should be on Lindsey's side. I have 39 & 40 in pitt row cc which is just behind you. So I am pretty sure those are the last seats in the pitt and they should be on Lindsey's side. It should still be a good view though since the pitt doesnt go the length of the stage.
Old 05-28-2004, 07:27 AM
Senior Ledgie

Talking Hi neighbor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMacAttack
Just got my seat locations for Pitts from FanFire PIT C Seats 39/40. I know these are Row 3--Anyone know which side of the stage these are?

I finally got my seat locations -- and I'm PIT C seats, too. I cannot remember off the top of my head whether they are 37/38 or 36/37.

I even bought myself a digital camera to celebrate my good fortune!
Old 05-28-2004, 08:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

SWEET!! So we will all be close by at the show. I will have to make sure to talk to you all. I cant wait. The show is less than 2 weeks away.
Old 06-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Unfortunately, this no longer matters.....

But DANG, we all would have had great seats!!!!!!

Stephanie

He fell for her again...she watched it happen...every day...day by day...but MORE important...NIGHT BY NIGHT!!--Thrown Down