Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-28-2018, 11:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
Direct from Wembley.....they are sold out.
Viagogo (for example) states only 10% of tickets left.
Wow! I wonder if they will add more shows?
Old 11-15-2018, 11:25 AM
Senior Ledgie

Angry

So, as I thought: first 6 rows were blocked from booking for the Berlin show and are now available through LaneOne.
650€ per ticket. Ha ha. NO.
Old 11-15-2018, 12:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by missundercover View Post
So, as I thought: first 6 rows were blocked from booking for the Berlin show and are now available through LaneOne.
So I paid only 150 euro for General Admission special entrance to a section in front of the stage at the Werchter Boutique-show ... no seats, no chairs ... like a rock-/popconcert is supposed to be ... and ... I get a bunch of other artists for that price as well ...
Old 11-15-2018, 01:46 PM
Senior Ledgie

Yeah, well. I'm crazy, but this is just... no. Last time front row was 280 € - too much already, but I paid it and didn't regret either. First row was only row allowed to stand up and go to the stage.
Just as you said: as a rock concert should be. I hate seated concerts. But 650? Common! That's just greedy. Sigh.
Old 11-15-2018, 10:49 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Wembley Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by missundercover View Post
Cheap compared to the equivalent at Wembley which are £899 to £958 or up to 1080 Euros for front row and down to bargain basement price of £699 for row H.
Are their grants available for special cases?

What on earth happened to presales that were for true fans only? It really can’t be much fun on stage with the people directly below oblivious to most of the music but just have the cash to ‘box tick’ concerts just to tell all and sundry where they have been and what bands/artists they have seen. Yes money always talks and always will but it’s getting worse. Time was you just had to work hard to get great tickets now it’s getting quite silly.

Lane one hospitality they may be £1800 for two seats outside at Wembley where the sound is usually pretty substandard? - Does this include a free rain poncho?
Cheapest seats on the top tier at Live Nation are £99 however It’s bad enough watching the football up there never mind a concert at the other end of the stadium.

I haven’t missed a tour in the UK for over 30 years and was there in 1990 but unless they will accept a kidney or I win the lottery - or even better still they play a proper venue - it might be that I will be disappointed and in an unhappy mood in mid June.
Last time FM played the old Wembley stadium they didn’t return to the UK until 2003 so I’m hoping this won’t be a repeat kiss of death.

I was hoping to get to a few shows as usual but they are not even materialising in Europe and the addition of a second Wembley show has decreased the odds of further dates.
I’m really praying that this tour will not be last chance to see this band or Stevie.

And on that note regardless of the LB situation, the fact that they are still able to hit the road is miraculous and any chance to see the band in a mainly Rumours based lineup is a blessing. When Lindsey left in 87 followed by Stevie and Chris after the 90 tour who would have ever predicted that almost 30 years later there would be any tours at all. It’s not a perfect scenario without Lindsey but it’s still one to savour for different reasons.
For those of you Stateside you got a much bigger bite of the cherry with two extra band tours and the additional solo tours barring TOSOTM and an odd appearance.
Everyone who has a ticket or plans to grab one last minute just enjoy it whilst it’s possible. Life is for living. (Even though you may be arrested later for robbing a bank)