Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-13-2003, 01:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Arrow Brian and other OKC..........

I dont know how but I just got better seats on the floor even......I thought the venue presale was to end yesterday at 5p.m........used my "dreams password and got on and they are offering way better seats....and not supposed to go on sale to the public til sat.......you mght wanna go play around...........if you're getting 1 ticket you may get a better seat......hurry......
Old 03-13-2003, 01:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up Re: Brian and other OKC..........

Quote:
Originally posted by Lisa1769
I dont know how but I just got better seats on the floor even......I thought the venue presale was to end yesterday at 5p.m........used my "dreams password and got on and they are offering way better seats....and not supposed to go on sale to the public til sat.......you mght wanna go play around...........if you're getting 1 ticket you may get a better seat......hurry......
Hey Lisa: I did the same thing yesterday before the venue presale ended...And tried it again today and still had a chance to buy a good floor section seat...Brian J.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 03-13-2003, 01:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm so friggin excited............I had bought 2 different sets last week, one section 227 row E I think and the other section 104 cant remember row # I think it was 12 back........now I got 2 more for floor 6, row E..........Needless to say, I have a couple of tickets for sale.....lol....

These tickets dont even say presale now like last week......Whats up with these ticket systems.......I'm not complaining, their boo-boo my pleasure......
Old 03-13-2003, 01:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Thats great Lisa...

Quote:
Originally posted by Lisa1769
...I had bought 2 different sets last week, one section 227 row E I think and the other section 104 cant remember row # I think it was 12 back........now I got 2 more for floor 6, row E..........Needless to say, I have a couple of tickets for sale.....lol....
You'll be sitting to the right of where I'm sitting...Which are very good seats!!! (The floor area for the Ford Center is small because it's basically setup/built for ice
hockey...)

Brian J.

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 03-13-2003, 02:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

ooops, I mean Floor 4......I hope I'm on the inside aisle instead of oustide.......if you're facing the section, do you know how the seats are numbered?

Thanks Brian!!!!

Better get to work...
Old 03-13-2003, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up Hey Lisa...

Quote:
Originally posted by Lisa1769 ooops, I mean Floor 4......I hope I'm on the inside aisle instead of oustide.......if you're facing the section, do you know how the seats are numbered?
Thanks Brian!!!!
wavey:

Better get to work...
the numbering of the seats on the floor start seat #1 on the west end on an aisle and end with the last seat number (I dont know how many seats are in a row on the floor, But I know there's 19 seats in a row upstairs because I had seat #19 at the Stones in January which was on the aisle...) on the east side of the row...I could be wrong however,

Brian J.

ps-The FLR1 FLR2 FLR3 sections each go up to Row P...