Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart TUSK...is super !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
I haven't seen many FM docs (I saw the Classic Albums for Rumours on VH1 Classi and TBH, I was a bit bored by it, and I'm yet to see Destiny Rules), but if I had to pick, I'd definitely go with Tusk doc. The performances are killer (especially Angel), the inbetween bits are interesting, and I only wish it was a tiny bit longer. Close second has gotta be Rosebud.

BTW, can someone show me this Rumours backstage footage?
Hi, You can probably get Rumours somewhere...it is interesting!

Definitely TUSK... Lindsey is handsome and Stevie is pretty...
Christine was very stylish...Good one!!! We still watch it and
get all steamed up with passion... Oh, that Lindsey !!!

Destiny Rules...pompus and a waste of time! Like someone else
said...one watch is about it! Also, we felt very sorry for John!
He just seemed to be put down by Mick as was Lindsey!!!

Rosebud...Young...Darling Fleetwood Mac...with Chris's gorgeous
long legs showing in her minnie shorts Our guys liked that!
Old 05-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammie View Post

Hi, You can probably get Rumours somewhere...it is interesting!

Definitely TUSK... Lindsey is handsome and Stevie is pretty...
Christine was very stylish...Good one!!! We still watch it and
get all steamed up with passion... Oh, that Lindsey !!!

Destiny Rules...pompus and a waste of time! Like someone else
said...one watch is about it! Also, we felt very sorry for John!
He just seemed to be put down by Mick as was Lindsey!!!

Rosebud...Young...Darling Fleetwood Mac...with Chris's gorgeous
long legs showing in her minnie shorts Our guys liked that!
I think I saw a few bits of Destiny Rules and it didn't really seem that interesting to me, but Tusk does rule (the doc that is, but the album is awesome too). It seems like it's the perfect balance of talking and performing, and both are very well-done.

I personally wish Rosebud was a bit longer and threw in a performance of The Chain. That's one of my fave FM songs and I bet it would been great there. That aside, Rosebud has, hands down, the best performance of Rhiannon I ever heard. No matter how many times I see it, Stevie never fails to blow me away during the last few minutes.

I think I just saw some Rumours tour backstage footage from Japan and while the best part was seeing Lindsey walking around without a shirt on, it was funny, entertaining stuff.

BTW, I found a bit of it, but do you have any idea what Mick and Christine are picking on Lindsey about starting at about 1:06?

You can add me on Facebook
Old 05-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
BTW, I found a bit of it, but do you have any idea what Mick and Christine are picking on Lindsey about starting at about 1:06?

Lindsey collapsed in the shower at some point in the Tour. He had mono, or an epileptic siesure or something along those lines. I forget what it was. Anyhoo they had to cancel a show or two because of it.

So when this was filmed Lindsey was complaining how tired he was 'cause the band had done 98 shows and he wanted a vacation. It was eight o'clock at night and he was bitchy because he was hungry and tired. Did you hear him say he hadn't eaten anything that day since breakfast?

So Mick and Christine joked with him that he "already" took time off(when he was sick) and he was not gonna weasel his way out of this leg of the tour. Then Chris joked they would schedule a show in some obscure town in Wisconsin on New Years eve just to rile Lindsey up some more.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Lindsey collapsed in the shower at some point in the Tour. He had mono, or an epileptic siesure or something along those lines. I forget what it was. Anyhoo they had to cancel a show or two because of it.

So when this was filmed Lindsey was complaining how tired he was 'cause the band had done 98 shows and he wanted a vacation. It was eight o'clock at night and he was bitchy because he was hungry and tired. Did you hear him say he hadn't eaten anything that day since breakfast?

So Mick and Christine joked with him that he "already" took time off(when he was sick) and he was not gonna weasel his way out of this leg of the tour. Then Chris joked they would schedule a show in some obscure town in Wisconsin on New Years eve just to rile Lindsey up some more.
I recall reading about him having a seizure in CAH's book, but she made it sound a lot more dramatic than that he collapsed in the shower (she had him convulsing on the floor and whatnot). Goes to show how truthful it is, but that's for another time.

It was a bit fuzzy in terms of sound, but I think I heard the breakfast part (and Mick doing an impression of him saying that with a towel for some odd reason), but this was pretty funny stuff. Just wish we got more shirtless Lindsey and less shirtless Mick lol.

Speaking of Lindsey, Mick, and funny backstage footage, watch this from 6:10 to 6:17 at take a look at what Mick does.

Old 05-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Speaking of Lindsey, Mick, and funny backstage footage, watch this from 6:10 to 6:17 at take a look at what Mick does.
I watched it twice and still don't know what it is that you wanted me to see.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^ Oi. Who cut off Christine's "hurts like a mofo" comment?
Old 05-13-2010, 07:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I watched it twice and still don't know what it is that you wanted me to see.
OK, basically Mick seems to see something, gets excited, and starts pointing at it, whatever it is. It just looks funny cause it just seems to come out of thin air (but then again, I've been a bit loopy in the mind with my laryngitis anf finals, so please bear with me if I say anything stupid).

That aside, back to FM docs, here are 2 reasons why Tusk is my fave FM doc:

Last edited by MissLadyLoki; 05-13-2010 at 07:34 AM..