Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-13-2019, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I guess it's not surprising that Stevie said "MY band is still together." The current iteration of Fleetwood Mac is the one SHE created - the one sans Lindsey Buckingham that Mick Fleetwood, its leader in name only, has meekly allowed her to establish and dominate. It is indeed HER band, and it is "still together" after a whole year!
It makes me think about what she did back during the Tusk years. She and Mick (while it makes for a great story of rock and roll) It's a huge violation to be in love with someone, break up and then sleep with someone both parties know... And then hide it.
Old 04-13-2019, 09:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
It makes me think about what she did back during the Tusk years. She and Mick (while it makes for a great story of rock and roll) It's a huge violation to be in love with someone, break up and then sleep with someone both parties know... And then hide it.
But everyone said they didn’t really hide it and that it was immediately obvious. So, I don’t think they went behind Lindsey’s back. They were probably having sex right under his nose.

It reminds me of when Stevie said that Lindsey got so jealous because Don Henley sent her flowers. Lindsey says he doesn’t remember anything like that. Stevie would have you think that she tried to conceal the flowers from Lindsey but the reality is she probably took the thorns and personally pushed them into his side. Then, wrote a song about it.
Old 04-13-2019, 10:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post

It reminds me of when Stevie said that Lindsey got so jealous because Don Henley sent her flowers. Lindsey says he doesn’t remember anything like that. Stevie would have you think that she tried to conceal the flowers from Lindsey but the reality is she probably took the thorns and personally pushed them into his side. Then, wrote a song about it.
$he wrote words. Over a F chord. Not sure that qualifies as a song. Maybe poetry?

I'm certain $he pushed the thorns into him. $he's an evil, bitter woman.
Old 04-13-2019, 10:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
$he wrote words. Over a F chord. Not sure that qualifies as a song. Maybe poetry?
A poet indeed. I don’t deny the greatness of Sable on Blond.

Lindsey says even when he met her at the Christian Youth function, she gave him her songs and already considered herself a poet. Since he knew that at 16 he was forewarned about the “you” and “he” in Thrown Down decades prior.
Old 04-15-2019, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
But everyone said they didn’t really hide it and that it was immediately obvious. So, I don’t think they went behind Lindsey’s back. They were probably having sex right under his nose.

And as you know, I have a whole another point of view of that whole debacle.