The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-29-2010, 11:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

MADtv had it covered over ten years ago.

However, you may want to ask yourself, is Ricky Martin gay because he was molested/damaged as an alter boy in a Puerto Rican Catholic Church?

Later, Ricky Martin joins "Menudo" as the "cute kid", (ala Michael Jackson). He didn't have a chance!!
Old 04-06-2010, 10:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeA View Post
while Jamie Foxx darts his eyes nervously
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/bre...-1225850701231

Jamie Foxx fired up over 'Coward' Howard Stern's perceived gay jibe
By Tim Nixon of The Sun From: NewsCore April 07, 2010 1:15AM

HOLLYWOOD star Jamie Foxx has lashed out at US shock jock Howard Stern after he strongly insinuated the actor was gay.

The Sun reported Foxx became embroiled in a bitter war of words with Stern, sparked by the outspoken DJ's criticism of Precious star Gabourey Sidibe's weight - which he claimed will deter movie bigwigs from hiring her.

The Oscar winner took offense to Stern's judgment, saying, "I hope that this feud gets us hot, because Howard hasn't really made a big splash in a long time."

Unsurprisingly, Stern was quick to bite back: "I'm not gonna sit here and take it and listen to some bulls..t.

"Jamie's not a friend of mine. I've had him on the show a couple of times. I don't consider him a friend anymore."

The stars unleashed their verbal assaults over the airwaves of New York's Sirius Satellite Radio - home to both the Howard Stern Show and Foxx's Foxxhole Radio.

Stern added fuel to their rift when he launched into a lengthy rant at the Collateral star in which he inferred the actor was a closeted homosexual.

"I've got a s..tload of stuff on Jamie which isn't a lot of fun," he said.

"Even the name change to Foxx, it's interesting that he chose the name 'Jamie'. I could get into the whole f..king deal.

"My guess is we're probably not on the same team. I think he's playing for a way different team. I don't know what team he's on but it ain't my team.

"He seems to be in some bizarre thing where he wants to start in with me so that he can get some attention for his channel on the Foxxhole, which is an interesting name too.

"The hole. I wonder which hole they're referring to?

"How many holes are in Jamie? He's got an ass and a mouth. I don't know what he does with them."

Foxx reignited the dispute on his show, vehemently denying he was gay - and nicknaming his new nemesis "Coward".

"I'm not gay," he said.

"A lot of people say that I'm gay and that doesn't bother me, because I could eat a pizza in a male shower and not feel anything because I'm secure with myself.

"And I'm not gonna take that, Coward Stern. I'm not gonna take that from a person who has chronic gonorrhea."
Old 04-06-2010, 12:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post

"A lot of people say that I'm gay and that doesn't bother me, because I could eat a pizza in a male shower and not feel anything because I'm secure with myself.
This is the best "I'm-so-straight-I-could.." I've ever heard.
You're so like me
Old 04-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAWillow View Post
This is the best "I'm-so-straight-I-could.." I've ever heard.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I get his point and I take it on board. However, there is a flaw in his logic... Pizza... in the shower? Soggy much? Duh!

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 04-06-2010, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
I get his point and I take it on board. However, there is a flaw in his logic... Pizza... in the shower? Soggy much? Duh!
Actually at the gym I go to, there have been guys who actually eat in the locker room. Gross! There's nothing like the olfactory sensation of B.O., mildew and chicken salad working together.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I just don't get the gay vibe from Jamie. But he did hang out with Kathy Griffin at an awards show... I don't think straight men hang out with Kathy, period.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Actually at the gym I go to, there have been guys who actually eat in the locker room. Gross! There's nothing like the olfactory sensation of B.O., mildew and chicken salad working together.
Oh ew ew ew. At my old school (which is the equivelant to a combo of middle school and high school) the girls used to sneak out the back door after Gym and get pizza and sausage sandwitches to bring back into the changing rooms. I never saw the appeal.

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 04-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I just don't get the gay vibe from Jamie. But he did hang out with Kathy Griffin at an awards show... I don't think straight men hang out with Kathy, period.
I do get a little bit of the DL vibe from him. Or at the very least, perhaps an affinity for chicks with d***s (like Eddie Murphy). There just seems to be something very made-up and artificial about him for some reason. And, as the old saying goes, where there's smoke... there's gotta be some fire. Or in this case, a flamer!