Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-25-2011, 10:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Boston?

Who's going tonight? I'm stoked! Sorry if this is a dup thread.
Old 09-25-2011, 10:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'll be there with Marissa (Likeawillow).

So excited--my first Lindsey show!
Old 09-25-2011, 10:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzoforte View Post
I'll be there with Marissa (Likeawillow).

So excited--my first Lindsey show!
I'll be down in front at a table on the right side of the stage. You are in for a treat!
Old 09-25-2011, 11:10 AM
Senior Ledgie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze View Post
I'll be down in front at a table on the right side of the stage. You are in for a treat!
Me too front row of table on right I think! I find the layout odd having tables you might be on my table!
Old 09-25-2011, 11:31 AM
Senior Ledgie

I'm there! Second row Mezzazine!
Old 09-25-2011, 05:15 PM
Senior Ledgie

Is there an opening act?
Old 09-25-2011, 09:04 PM
Senior Ledgie

what a cock up with the seating my front row ended up being 3rd row on the end! could barely see and then ended up with the nastiest meanest most selfish lindsey buckingham fans i have met this tour in front of me!

everyone else has been so lovely!
Old 09-25-2011, 09:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by erwk05 View Post
what a cock up with the seating my front row ended up being 3rd row on the end! could barely see and then ended up with the nastiest meanest most selfish lindsey buckingham fans i have met this tour in front of me!

Oh crap I am sorry you got stuck over there. I wound up on the left side of the stage in second row. They really screwed up the seating there!!! (They changed from tables to rows but the system wasn't worked out very well so the ushers didn't know where to put us.)

Patty was front and center and Lindsey stopped to talk to her toward the end of the show delaying the start of his next song. That was pretty cool! Sorry I didn't get to say hi to any of you. Show was great!
Old 09-25-2011, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

I think I was sitting next to you for a bit. I was the one who said I had 3 tickets for this show.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Were you the gal from Australia? If so I was the guy in the front row you sat next for a few minutes...lovely to meet you.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

WHAT a show!

I stood for SHN, Tusk, TTWLG, GYOW and so forth with no trouble. He was great tonight and the crowd was amazing. Everyone was cheering for him all night. You could tell that he fed off that energy. Someone requested Rock Away Blind again tonight. Lindsey stopped and pointed to Neale sort of saying "see". All the guys thought it was amusing.

Pattie, was he talking to you at the end there? What was happening? He delayed the show like 30 seconds to talk to someone. It was wild.

TTWLG got another standing ovation tonight. People were dancing to it as well.

I have pics from Ridgefield and Boston, I'll post them once I figure out how to do that.
Old 09-25-2011, 10:06 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric51078 View Post
Were you the gal from Australia? If so I was the guy in the front row you sat next for a few minutes...lovely to meet you.
eric and pattie you were both very nice thank you! i apologise for the back and forward from that seat eric!

i was hoping to get my tailpiece from my guitar signed before i head back home by putting it on the stage and hoping but the other girls wouldnt let me near told me to f off out of their space cause they had pair good money for their seat

i still have new york to go then i fly home, pattie are you attending nyc, would be good to meet you properly, are you in boston still tomorrow?
Old 09-25-2011, 10:20 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
eric and pattie you were both very nice thank you! i apologise for the back and forward from that seat eric!

i was hoping to get my tailpiece from my guitar signed before i head back home by putting it on the stage and hoping but the other girls wouldnt let me near told me to f off out of their space cause they had pair good money for their seat

i still have new york to go then i fly home, pattie are you attending nyc, would be good to meet you properly, are you in boston still tomorrow?
^^Hi! We're the girls sitting next to you tonight. I'm so sorry you had to deal with all that and hope it didn't taint your image of Boston! We're usually a pretty friendly bunch. A few rotten eggs ruin everything, huh? I think I can speak for my sister when I say it was very nice to meet you and a blast having another big fan next to us! Hope NYC is a better experience for you!
-Kate and Jill
Old 09-25-2011, 10:30 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayt1234 View Post
^^Hi! We're the girls sitting next to you tonight. I'm so sorry you had to deal with all that and hope it didn't taint your image of Boston! We're usually a pretty friendly bunch. A few rotten eggs ruin everything, huh? I think I can speak for my sister when I say it was very nice to meet you and a blast having another big fan next to us! Hope NYC is a better experience for you!
-Kate and Jill
thanks heaps it was great meeting you both at least everyone else was as friendly as all the other fans in other cities, those girls probably werent even from here!

awesome work with the towel what will you do with it?
Old 09-25-2011, 10:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Wow that is so rude! I guess I am lucky I got seated over at the left instead. But sorry we weren't actually seated at that "table" together! My friend was blown away, he's never seen Lindsey before, and said he was "badass". Haha. Great show and I wish we could hit a Rewind button!!