Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Senior Ledgie

Thanks, nicksphan--these are fantastic!

A
Old 03-28-2010, 06:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here's Mirror Ball and Night Gallery. I also posted Missing Links in the Rumours demos forum.

Mirror Ball
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d...1dc00c2f906379

Night Gallery
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d...b784fef9ed9be3

Inspired Angel: Stevie Nicks
Old 03-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Do you happen to have that Live 1975 rehearsal "Rhiannon" I mentioned earlier?

THANKS for all the new links!!!!!
Old 03-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Angel View Post
Here's Mirror Ball and Night Gallery. I also posted Missing Links in the Rumours demos forum.
Awesome...thank you...can't wait to download these. I bought just about everything Maureen had available at the time but once the Master Reels came out, I put all of those CD's in storage. I dug them all out today and, as I suspected, they don't play well at all and with the exception of The Early Years, I can not download any of them...my Mac sounds like an engine revving while it tries to read the disc.

In addition to the ones you listed earlier, I also found these which I bought from Maureen (but can't play):

Simply Stevie: Mistaken Love, 3 birds of rhiannon, forest of he black roses, no light, china doll, still of the night, if you were my love, bella donna, cecilia, mirror ball, kind of woman, leather and lace

Neverending Storms: Storms (live rehearsal), i call you missing, after all these years, beautiful ghost, impossible task, mabel normand, old fashioned, its not a dream, city of hope, takes a long time, all the kings horses, castaway, she still loves him

Rarities Vol 1: Seccond Hand News, Oh Daddy, Think About It, Dont stop, Gold Dust Woman, Go Your Own Way, The Chain, Think About Me, Sara, Over and Over, I Know I'm Not Wrong (Instrumental), The Dealer, Tusk, Honey Hi, Sisters of the Moon (I think this is the version Mike Bise asked about with the layered vocals)

And I don't think this one was from Maureen but it has my favorite version of If You Were My Love:

Mirage Demos & Outtakes: That's Alright, Book of Love, Wish You Were Here, Gypsy, Wild Heart (Instrumental), Eyes of the World, If You Were My Love, Hold Me, Straight Back, Blue Monday, Love In store, Goodnight Angel, Smile At You, Oh Diane, No Questions Asked, As Long As You Follow, Down Endless Road

I was so caught up by the quality and quantity of master reels available that I literally put all of these CD's away and now I regret it because there were some versions of songs that I have not heard in years and I appreciate any of these that you could post Dark Angel!!!!
Old 03-29-2010, 09:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

If it is the same one David was talking about in the other thread, then yes. I'll upload it later today and let you figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebise View Post
Do you happen to have that Live 1975 rehearsal "Rhiannon" I mentioned earlier?

THANKS for all the new links!!!!!

Old 03-29-2010, 09:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm just happy that I still have this stuff to share.
I know I have Neverending Storms and the Mirage Demos & Outtakes, but not the other you listed. I do remember that Simply Stevie was all piano and keyboard demos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicksphan View Post
Awesome...thank you...can't wait to download these. I bought just about everything Maureen had available at the time but once the Master Reels came out, I put all of those CD's in storage. I dug them all out today and, as I suspected, they don't play well at all and with the exception of The Early Years, I can not download any of them...my Mac sounds like an engine revving while it tries to read the disc.

In addition to the ones you listed earlier, I also found these which I bought from Maureen (but can't play):

Simply Stevie: Mistaken Love, 3 birds of rhiannon, forest of he black roses, no light, china doll, still of the night, if you were my love, bella donna, cecilia, mirror ball, kind of woman, leather and lace

Neverending Storms: Storms (live rehearsal), i call you missing, after all these years, beautiful ghost, impossible task, mabel normand, old fashioned, its not a dream, city of hope, takes a long time, all the kings horses, castaway, she still loves him

Rarities Vol 1: Seccond Hand News, Oh Daddy, Think About It, Dont stop, Gold Dust Woman, Go Your Own Way, The Chain, Think About Me, Sara, Over and Over, I Know I'm Not Wrong (Instrumental), The Dealer, Tusk, Honey Hi, Sisters of the Moon (I think this is the version Mike Bise asked about with the layered vocals)

And I don't think this one was from Maureen but it has my favorite version of If You Were My Love:

Mirage Demos & Outtakes: That's Alright, Book of Love, Wish You Were Here, Gypsy, Wild Heart (Instrumental), Eyes of the World, If You Were My Love, Hold Me, Straight Back, Blue Monday, Love In store, Goodnight Angel, Smile At You, Oh Diane, No Questions Asked, As Long As You Follow, Down Endless Road

I was so caught up by the quality and quantity of master reels available that I literally put all of these CD's away and now I regret it because there were some versions of songs that I have not heard in years and I appreciate any of these that you could post Dark Angel!!!!

Old 03-29-2010, 09:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Here's Mystical Moments, China Doll, and Country Girl.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Mike, here's the Rhiannon from Trod Nossel Studios 1975 that David was talking about.

Rhiannon

Old 03-29-2010, 09:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This thread is such a treasure trove, thankyou to everyone who's sharing <3
Old 03-29-2010, 04:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hey guys I'm back. Sorry I disappeared for like 3 days. Trying to catch up on all the action I missed!
Old 03-29-2010, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Sanne asked for Joan Of Arc earlier, and i just found an different version that what I posted earlier dated 3/9/86.

Joan Of Arc (alt.)

Old 03-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here's Magic Garden. Posting The Legend in the Rumours demos forum.

Magic Garden

Old 03-29-2010, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for the "Rhiannon" ~ WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! (Was there an accompanying "Landslide"?)

Guys, thanks for posting the Maureen stuff. My HUGEST regret the last 4 years was thinking I could "get around" to uploading her CDs onto my computer, and then I lost them. Thank you so much!
Old 03-29-2010, 05:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebise View Post
Thanks for the "Rhiannon" ~ WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! (Was there an accompanying "Landslide"?)

Guys, thanks for posting the Maureen stuff. My HUGEST regret the last 4 years was thinking I could "get around" to uploading her CDs onto my computer, and then I lost them. Thank you so much!
Lisa, you have posted so much! Thank you!
Old 03-29-2010, 08:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What do we have that was salvaged from Mirror Mirror, as in the album?