User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-19-2020, 03:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Maybe Stevie will release her Rhiannon music.
Yes and she can finally complete the animated feature "Goldfish and Ladybug" said to be the Dr. Zhivago of cartoons as well as the Rhiannon film once slated to be directed by" The Man Who Fell to Earth 's" Nicolas Roeg and the biography that she was going to have written for her by 35 years ago deceased wingnut author Taylor Caldwell! So much to look forward to!

Old 08-19-2020, 06:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Sucks that happened. I actually saw the exact thing happen during her 1984 solo concert. There was this guy at the far end of the stage that had a giant white box of red roses with a giant bow, etc. She was saying goodnight and even the small crowd was trying to get her attention to see the guy at the far end of the stage. She never saw him. However, some stage guy saw this and took the box and went back stage. So we can assume she got them.
Well, and she never seemed to notice mine! And she walked off stage without them. Now, mind you, Imma stubborn ass...her assistant came out to get her personal things off her keyboards when the show was over, and I had a short conference with her..."my lifetime favorite musician, blah, blah, blah....", and she took them and said she would give them to her. Now, I'll never know if she did. Well, I HAVE to believe that she did give them to her....

Although my number was in the card, and Christine never called....
Old 08-20-2020, 10:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125 View Post
i just want to tell you how sorry i am for the loss of your cousin and her husband. sending you lots of hugs right now. i agree with you i like that stevie is doing her part and trying to get people to be smart about this virus. most of my family members don't believe it's a big deal which is really frustrating. they continue to visit one another without taking any safety precautions. stay safe.
I had covid 8 weeks ago and still do not have my sense of smell and taste back. And have been told that i may never get it back. Good luck to your family.
Old 08-20-2020, 10:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
I had covid 8 weeks ago and still do not have my sense of smell and taste back. And have been told that i may never get it back. Good luck to your family.
How long did it take you to not have a fever for three days? It took my friend 21 days. Are you feeling fine now, other than the taste and smell thing?
Old 08-21-2020, 03:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
I know someone that lost their sense of smell from Covid. It was her only symptom. One night her daughter asked her mom to smell this new perfume. Her mom could not smell it and went to a doctor and got a covid test. She was positive. She had no fever or any symptoms except she lost her sense of smell.
It eventually did come back though.
This virus is so f**ked up
Old 08-21-2020, 11:04 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Thank you secondhandchain..I am sorry to hear of your symptoms and I hope for you a recovery real soon.
Old 08-21-2020, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Good luck to you, my friend. I hope you fully recover.
Old 08-25-2020, 12:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
How long did it take you to not have a fever for three days? It took my friend 21 days. Are you feeling fine now, other than the taste and smell thing?
It took about 10 days not to have a fever for 3 days. I had every symptom except the cough, which I am now reading makes some people more prone to long lasting symptoms. I do feel fine now, but still cannot freaking smell. It's been 8 weeks and it's getting severely depressing. Life just isn't as enjoyable when you can't taste and smell properly. It s funny you think you are not going to get it, and then you do. I'm just a human.
2020 has been horrible so far. Lost my job in march (i have NEVER been unemployed in my life) , got covid, am in lockdown and am going through a breakup. Life is good! hahaha
Old 08-25-2020, 01:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It took about 10 days not to have a fever for 3 days. I had every symptom except the cough, which I am now reading makes some people more prone to long lasting symptoms. I do feel fine now, but still cannot freaking smell. It's been 8 weeks and it's getting severely depressing. Life just isn't as enjoyable when you can't taste and smell properly. It s funny you think you are not going to get it, and then you do. I'm just a human.
2020 has been horrible so far. Lost my job in march (i have NEVER been unemployed in my life) , got covid, am in lockdown and am going through a breakup. Life is good! hahaha
I'm sorry. 2020 has been just horrible for everyone. Hang in there, friend.
Old 08-25-2020, 05:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So if she is a little horse will that go well with being a goat?
Old 08-25-2020, 08:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Sorry to hear you had Covid but glad to know you're slowly recovering.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 08-25-2020, 10:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMI View Post
So if she is a little horse will that go well with being a goat?
*hoarse*
To whom are are you speaking?
Old 08-29-2020, 11:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I just wanted to say that I am so very sorry that 2020 has been so terrible for you. Also that sucks that you are still experiencing a loss of taste and smell from covid. That has to be awful. I hope 2021 is better for you. Take care.
Old 08-31-2020, 01:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm so sorry secondhandchain. This year has been brutal. I hope your sense of smell and taste come back for you soon!! But I am glad that you recovered, and don't have organ damage (except for your nose and tongue) or debilitating side effects like blood clots, kidney damage, etc. This is one nasty virus for some, it's just a crap shoot as to how it affects you. At least until we understand it better.
I also believe that we may not be able to get a full vaccine, but possibly one that lessons the symptoms. Or an antiviral treatment that works on those that get the virus.