Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Senior Ledgie

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness Fades View Post
Well i appreciate all the female interest and think its cool women really fancy Lindsey Buckingham. But this really isnt a place for male discussion, however i did choose to use the black and white photo of lindsey playin the tele and smokin a feg as a wallpaper on the computer. I think thats the coolest photo of them all, i dont really like the stripey jacket effort and the whole hands together praying effort isnt all that cool either. i'm much more into the original style of music and guitar playing side of things. My wife thinks he's pretty fit though. She's not the biggest fan in the world but she has her moments where i come into the room and she listening to LB which i think is pretty good. But sometimes i wonder when the whole bein a fan is a bit too much. I do like being part of this forum and i do like the people and the craic, but wouldnt even lindsey or his wife think people that have posted thousand of comments find it a bit strange.. i mean thousands of comments about his necklace or his boots etc............. as the man says "isn't that weird".
Although in fairness my mate tonight said he would cut off his arm for Man Utd which is also a bit stupid, i guess everyone has their devotions. But mine lie with my wife, job and guitar ( if i could learnt to play it).
To summarise it.... i think get over the whole loving the person thing, he has a home, a wife and three kids. Its never gonna happpen EVER...... and get more devoted to the great music.
Lindsey may end up being more accessible and may even communicate on this forum if people werent so overly obssessed with him.
& i thought just females were catty

it's just natural to appreciate beauty & lb's got it. i appreciate his music & even as a newbie have tried to start topics relating to his music. that doesn't mean i can't appreciate a good-looking man. women check out men, men check out women, men check out men, women check out women, face it, we check each other out & lb is no exception. my bf & i have been together since high school & i love him more than i can say so the fact that it's never gonna happen EVER is fine with me. i don't want lb but i do love his music & sorry, but he's eye candy to boot. & i'm sure he's flattered by the attention. most men are. even my bf can accept that. it's not that hard to figure