Old 08-16-2018, 11:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Front Row Center VIP Birmingham!

Old 08-16-2018, 11:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847 View Post
I believe they are going to send out emails 5-7 days after ticket purchase to give out instructions on either downloading or getting the CD mailed to you. It will be the 1 CD, not the 3.

As for M&G, I think they will send out emails a few days before that show on what to do, where to go.
Thanks for the info, I was wondering myself. So we gotta buy the three-disc anyway. Still nice for us to give us one.
Old 08-16-2018, 11:34 AM
Senior Ledgie

Congrats to everybody who got tickets already and good luck to those still looking!

I got front row far side for York, PA yesterday, and then 5th row left side for Washington, DC today. I opted not to do the VIP meet & greet because of price considerations, so with that considered, I'm pretty happy. But I'll be obsessively watching for ticket drops for the DC show as we get closer.
Old 08-16-2018, 12:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Presale code TROUBLE worked for the Wilbur Theater, Boston, MA. I think it is a Spotify presale code.

I got balcony tickets, second row. I think I'll be able to see pretty well from there, and they are in my price range.

This will be my first Lindsey solo show. I saw him with Christine last year, but otherwise I've only seen him with that former band of his. I am really excited about this!
Old 08-16-2018, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeets2000 View Post
Congrats to everybody who got tickets already and good luck to those still looking!

I got front row far side for York, PA yesterday, and then 5th row left side for Washington, DC today. I opted not to do the VIP meet & greet because of price considerations, so with that considered, I'm pretty happy. But I'll be obsessively watching for ticket drops for the DC show as we get closer.
Honestly, I hesitated because of the price tag, especially since I've already had the pleasure of meeting Lindsey. In the end I justified it to myself by saying that in the past, I've gone to multiple shows but sadly this time, I'll only be able to go to one. Might as well go all out for that one night.

Old 08-16-2018, 04:10 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Honestly, I hesitated because of the price tag, especially since I've already had the pleasure of meeting Lindsey. In the end I justified it to myself by saying that in the past, I've gone to multiple shows but sadly this time, I'll only be able to go to one. Might as well go all out for that one night.
Nancy, would you (or anyone else who has done one before) be able to tell us what the meet & greets are typically like? I don't imagine you have a lot of time to chat with LB, but hopefully it's enough for some kind of brief back and forth?

I had the chance to meet Bono once, and I got a photo taken with him. I'm a big U2 fan and was kind of embarrassed that I totally froze up. I had to ask someone afterward if I smiled for the pic. I just don't know what I'd say to Lindsey aside from thanking him for writing the soundtrack of my life.
Old 08-16-2018, 05:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeets2000 View Post
Nancy, would you (or anyone else who has done one before) be able to tell us what the meet & greets are typically like? I don't imagine you have a lot of time to chat with LB, but hopefully it's enough for some kind of brief back and forth?
Well, the one I went to several years ago in Nashville was pretty disorganized and poorly managed. It was after the show and you could tell he was eager to finish up and talk to local friends waiting backstage like Walter Egan. We all literally lined up for him to sign an item, then we got a few seconds to talk as he signed. He was polite but again, obviously in a hurry. There was no official photo - you had to ask for a pic and his handler would take it with your camera. Then you were hurried away.

This one looks to be more professionally set up.

Old 08-16-2018, 09:33 PM
Senior Ledgie

Red face I'm in!!

So excited for this tour! I'm going to the Pittsburgh show and then doing the Meet & Greet for the Canton, OH (Cleveland) show!!
Old 08-17-2018, 10:25 AM
Senior Ledgie

Got four seats in the fifth row in York for the total price of one meet-and-greet, so I'm happy. The whole fam is going, including my two teens. If they weren't going, the missus and I probably would've sprung for the M&Gs, but this is better. Gotta make sure the next generation appreciates the musical geniuses of our era!
Old 08-17-2018, 01:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I will be at the NORTH Tonawanda show, not New Tonawanda like the site says I didn’t buy my ticket so I don’t have the incredible seats you guys all have but I’m at least committing to this Lindsey show on the first day it’s available and haven’t bought my Fleetwood Mac ticket yet and they’ve been available for months!

He Will Burn You Down
Old 08-17-2018, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I got 4 great balcony Tix for my family for the York, Pa show. I’m hoping for a nice fresh set list for this tour. I’m sure he won’t disappoint.
Old 08-17-2018, 07:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Got second row in Tonawanda and the meet and greet! I am thrilled.
Old 08-18-2018, 03:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I couldn’t figure out the m&g so I was hoping to get front row on stubhub in nyc. None available shockingly. Bummer.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 08-18-2018, 07:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Anthology redemption

Just got my Anthology redemption email!
Old 08-18-2018, 07:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Officially going to the Canton show!

THE Stephen Hopkins