Old 02-07-2013, 08:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
Where have you BEEN?
GEORGIE I miss you I'll PM
Old 02-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I haven't posted on here for ages. I started a new University and life has been a bit weird lately.

The year has started off great though. Got tickets to see two of my all time favourite bands. Blondie & ofcourse Fleetwood Mac!!!
Old 02-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

A$$wipe as the new Simon on Idol story.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ido...i-minaj-419485

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 02-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life View Post
it is annoying when someone sends CDR's to transfer/edit WITHOUT asking me in advance, so I think SOMEONE is going to be plenty disappointed when they received the package BACK from me with a message of LEARNING TO ASK before ASSUMING!
How did they get your address?
Old 02-08-2013, 09:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless-Child View Post
A year and a half ago (i think?), i opened up for the very first time, here, about my parents' alcoholism. I received a lot of support from people who had already been through that, and who made me understand that this was an issue for a lot of families. Then, i started to feel that it was something i had to live with (not exactly normality though), and something that couldn't be the reason for my unhappiness.
I started to open up to my friends about this, and i found people who would genuinely listen to me. I even talked to my parents about this, though i have to admit their state is pretty much the same now. But i don't feel guilty anymore. I just know i have to live my own life.
It is very good that you don't feel guilty. In that sort of situation, there is always the tendency to think "Well, if only I'd been (better, perfect, smarter, fill in any adjective) then my parents/siblings/relatives/etc. would not be alcoholics."

No matter what, it is their own issue and one they can only deal with when they are ready to. To steal a Stevie line, "You have your own life and you are stronger than you know!"
Old 02-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
It is very good that you don't feel guilty. In that sort of situation, there is always the tendency to think "Well, if only I'd been (better, perfect, smarter, fill in any adjective) then my parents/siblings/relatives/etc. would not be alcoholics."

No matter what, it is their own issue and one they can only deal with when they are ready to. To steal a Stevie line, "You have your own life and you are stronger than you know!"
I've never really liked this song but now it has a whole new meaning !
thanks Holidayroad! It's hard to separate your own life with your parents' lives when you are still young, but as i'm growing up, it's getting better and better.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool No telling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
How did they get your address?
but not the first time that has happened...I would happen to guess they received my address from someone I used to trade music with, again who knows

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 02-08-2013, 11:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
Watching/reading something that inspires me tends to do the trick. That, or cocaine.
Lmao. I'll hop on that.

I'm still feeling exactly the same. I guess it's just this semester.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Update on my life...kinda.

Sooo...this morning some asshole broke into my aunt's house and shot her 3 times. Luckily the bullets missed ever vital organ, so she's ok.

Plus she's a paranoid schizophrenic, so instead of feeling distraught that this happened, she is so pissed (which is funny).

I'm happy she's ok, but I wonder if this is gonna make her even more...crazy (? if that's the word).

Anyway, this all happened during the snow storm that started last night, so he was the only person who stepped foot outside. She was able to crawl out of bed and call the police. They tracked his footprints back to an abandoned home where they found him hiding in a furnace.

-___- I stopped understanding people a long time ago.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelluversu View Post
Update on my life...kinda.

Sooo...this morning some asshole broke into my aunt's house and shot her 3 times. Luckily the bullets missed ever vital organ, so she's ok.

Plus she's a paranoid schizophrenic, so instead of feeling distraught that this happened, she is so pissed (which is funny).

I'm happy she's ok, but I wonder if this is gonna make her even more...crazy (? if that's the word).

Anyway, this all happened during the snow storm that started last night, so he was the only person who stepped foot outside. She was able to crawl out of bed and call the police. They tracked his footprints back to an abandoned home where they found him hiding in a furnace.

-___- I stopped understanding people a long time ago.
Michelle, this is so crazy! So, so glad your Aunt is ok. I always got a kick out of criminals walking through the snow.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I have to say .That I'm alive and well and survived the blizzard of 2013 .I lost my internet since Saturday morning do the my modem crapping out.Probably a power surge from the blizzard knocked it out.Today the ISP came over and installed a new modem box and got it up and running.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 02-14-2013, 09:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Am I the only one who sees the resemblance between Rick Vito and Charles Shaughnessy (Maxwell Sheffield from The Nanny)?

Old 02-15-2013, 01:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool Found out this morning

that I am suffering from Vitamin D Deficiency, so much fun...Could have told the doctor that since the last time I was out in the sunlight for an extended amount of time I contracted cellulitis in my foot and had a limb for a month that was purple like that effing dinosaur Barney

Btw, isnt it ironic that this week that has been a nuclear weapon test in North Korea, an 'earthquake" in Tonopa, Nevada (Which is located in the Tonopah Test Range aka "Area 52" - "currently used for nuclear weapons stockpile reliability testing, research and development of fusing and firing systems, and testing nuclear weapon delivery systems") and now a "meterorite" exploding over Chelyabinsk/Челябинск...Hmm, even my 'good friend' (Actually, she is more than a good friend) Alysa said that Russians (Especially in her city of Moscow/Москва) believe this was a weapon fired at them from the USA...All this after I finished reading a very good book on the uncensored going ons at "Area 51"

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."

Last edited by estranged4life; 02-15-2013 at 03:43 PM..
Old 02-16-2013, 10:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Beyonce's documentary was actually worth watching. This chile made me happy and sad all within the same hour.

The feels...

P.S. If you haven't heard her sing Resentment live, then you're missing out.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I have garden fever - badly. All I can think about it seems is tomatoes and tomatillos and onions. And peas and beans.

I'm buying my first house, and so while I would normally be getting seeds started indoors, I am instead looking for a house where I can have a permanent garden.
I'm not the man you think I am. My love has never lived indoors - I had to drag it home by four, hired hounds at both my wrists, damp and bruised by strangers' kisses on my lips. But you're the one that I still miss. Neko Case