User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2003, 01:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Twisted, Thrown down, being a fan etc

Some words about Twisted. As I heard the song a couple of years ago I was quite amazed as it was the first sign of life from LB for a very long time. Somebody here mentioned, that he or she was surprised by his voice, which somehow had altered and got lower. I felt the same about it and must admit I was a little disappointed. Also I thought, that the two voices of SN and LB were struggling to fit together. On the Dance this was much better, so I don't know whether on the Dance there was more studio work to even this out or if Twisted just was an exception or maybe a song which itensifies a certain development of the voices.
Twisted as a song to me was pretty boring. It was great to see, that they still were alive but that was about it. I really hope that we don't have to expect songs like these on the upcoming CD.
I'm really a huge FM and especially LB fan but I also try to differentiate and not to "like" songs just because it is a FM thing. It would be interesting to hear other opinions and especially how other fans rate the new one- Thrown down. Do you like it, because it is FM and you are the fans, or do you like it, because you think it is really good? Not just O.K. but really good. Would you become a fan because of this new one?