Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-14-2017, 09:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

What the hecks up with you guys?
Aren't we ALL Fleetwood Mac fans, why the antagonism to each other..

Peace man.
I love the BuckVie Album, but I think Stevie's song is just great, too

I am an adult and hey can like both..

PS it's very safe in the UK....not so in The US if you play baseball!!!!
Old 06-14-2017, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post

Peace man.

Hey Sue!!! How are things? I saw a big line to get Christine's autograph. That was exciting to watch on youtube. UK seems to be loving the new album.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 06-14-2017 at 10:44 AM..
Old 06-14-2017, 09:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This isn't the Stevie worship board that it once(seemingly) was. Some people don't like her(or any other member of the band, for that matter). WHO CARES?

If you can't handle opinions other than your own, you might want to stay off the interwebs, and put in your Red Rocks VHS tape, and rock(a little).

Have I mentioned how excited and in love I am with this new Fleetwood Mac album?!?!?! It's keeping me from sleeping, because I can't get the songs out of my head!
Old 06-14-2017, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
This isn't the Stevie worship board that it once(seemingly) was. Some people don't like her(or any other member of the band, for that matter). WHO CARES?

If you can't handle opinions other than your own, you might want to stay off the interwebs, and put in your Red Rocks VHS tape, and rock(a little).

Have I mentioned how excited and in love I am with this new Fleetwood Mac album?!?!?! It's keeping me from sleeping, because I can't get the songs out of my head!
Now if we can actually get Lindsey and Christine to play their instruments and sing for real, we'll be fine!! lol (Well Christine needs a bit of autotune at age 74)
Old 06-14-2017, 09:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

Quote:

😎😎😎😎😎What's VHS....sounds painful.

Yes the album is fandabidosy I love it too.
We can't sleep here as we having our 2 days of summer...and duvets must be changed to summer weight.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I'm also in love with my FM album (that hasn't arrived yet but I heard tomorrow is here)

I usually refer to it as "FM album" because four members of the band were involved in it. So for me is not "this BM album" but a "FM album".
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Hey Sue!!! How are things? I saw a big line to get Christine's autograph. That was exciting. UK is loving the new album.
Yeah she is so generous, the line for autographs was outside of the BBC...
The Album is receiving full plugdem (new word) and as most people listen to Radio2 it's very popular.

I am listening to cricket on Radio5 out in the garden with the cat as it's HOT..
Old 06-14-2017, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Yeah she is so generous, the line for autographs was outside of the BBC...
The Album is receiving full plugdem (new word) and as most people listen to Radio2 it's very popular.

I am listening to cricket on Radio5 out in the garden with the cat as it's HOT..
Gardening with the cat!! I'm so jealous!! I have two kitties and they are my life.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Now if we can actually get Lindsey and Christine to play their instruments and sing for real, we'll be fine!! lol (Well Christine needs a bit of autotune at age 74)
I'd rather have slightly off key vocals than them playing with the karaoke machine(tracks).
Old 06-14-2017, 09:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
I'm also in love with my FM album (that hasn't arrived yet but I heard tomorrow is here)

I usually refer to it as "FM album" because four members of the band were involved in it. So for me is not "this BM album" but a "FM album".
I'm excited for it to arrive for you!

THIS IS EVERY BIT AS MUCH A FLEETWOOD MAC ALBUM AS SYW WAS. I hate mentioning them both in the same sentence, because I like this SO MUCH MORE than SYW.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
And right on cue Ms. Nicks releases a song (written and produced by someone else) to try and upstage. On the other board they are raving about how much better it is then anything on the Buckingham Mcvie album.
For the record, and you can read for yourself, I think there were two fans that mentioned that they like SN's better than the Buckingham McVie release. Why they feel they had to say that, I'm not sure. But it's certainly not a plethora of fans over there saying how much greater it is. This whole argument is so stupid.
And she didn't release this song on purpose at this time. From what I've been reading it was supposed to be released a year ago. It's a freaking song for a movie. She has no control over that.

Jamie
Old 06-14-2017, 09:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
😎😎😎😎😎What's VHS....sounds painful.

Yes the album is fandabidosy I love it too.
We can't sleep here as we having our 2 days of summer...and duvets must be changed to summer weight.
Growing up, I talked my Mom into buying a Betamax system over VHS(and we were poor). I was quite the visionary.

Somewhere in this house, I have the Mirage Tour video on Betamax.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post
For the record, and you can read for yourself, I think there were two fans that mentioned that they like SN's better than the Buckingham McVie release. Why they feel they had to say that, I'm not sure. But it's certainly not a plethora of fans over there saying how much greater it is. This whole argument is so stupid.
And she didn't release this song on purpose at this time. From what I've been reading it was supposed to be released a year ago. It's a freaking song for a movie. She has no control over that.

Jamie
I don't believe she released it on purpose. And even if she did, so what. It's a great song, she should be proud of it. BuckVie has a great album that's doing well. They will all tour next year for $750 nosebleed cheap seats.. and sing greatest hits Yay!!!!

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 06-14-2017 at 10:06 AM..
Old 06-14-2017, 10:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Growing up, I talked my Mom into buying a Betamax system over VHS(and we were poor). I was quite the visionary.

Somewhere in this house, I have the Mirage Tour video on Betamax.
My sister bought betamax, she was always bang up to date, she bought it, because it was the smaller system (I think)....

I have loads of VHS tapes, that my kids won't let me get rid of......they don't want them.....but I can clutter my loft up with their junk..
I'm in a tetchy mood, have I mentioned its hot......so I might take a trip to the tip...they'll never know.......
Old 06-14-2017, 11:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Peace man.

Hear, hear Sue

Quote:
I see we were thrashed. Shame, we were looking a good team.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood