Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-18-2008, 09:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

i got row FF orch seats 6 and 8.
i also just heard that it is GA If so, i'm not complaining because i really want to be up front

Life is like a box of chocolates : full of nuts
Old 07-18-2008, 10:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzyvermoesen View Post
i also just heard that it is GA If so, i'm not complaining because i really want to be up front
If you're buying a seat, it's not GA.
I've bought tickets for GA. They simply say "General Admission," and maybe give you a section.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs up

I found this while looking for Brady Theater (Tulsa) tickets. It's a great seating chart! Just got my ticket. I'm on the far right side (looking from the stage), front row.

Brady Theater seating chart
Old 07-18-2008, 10:42 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847 View Post
Got my St. Louis and Chicago GA tickets. Looks like at least 3 of these shows on my 5 stop tour will be standing in line. Heh.
I'll be waiting with you in Chicago.... What time are you going to get there to wait?
Old 07-18-2008, 12:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think sometimes Nokia is GA, but for this show the tickets are being sold as "Reserved," which means assigned seating. I also agree that GA would be the most fun! I'm so mad I didn't get to see him at Bowery(?)

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
If you're buying a seat, it's not GA.
I've bought tickets for GA. They simply say "General Admission," and maybe give you a section.
How did you do that ? TM only gives these :
Orchestra Seating
US $71.50

Promenade Seating
US $56.50

Mezzanine Seating
US $46.50
no mention of GA anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
I think sometimes Nokia is GA, but for this show the tickets are being sold as "Reserved," which means assigned seating. I also agree that GA would be the most fun! I'm so mad I didn't get to see him at Bowery(?)
I have the feeling that all the good seats were reserved for Amex card holders, their presale started yesterday.And i must have hit the retry button about 25 times but the closest i got was row FF

Maybe i'll have better luck with the Keswick show

Old 07-18-2008, 02:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Orchestra Seating
US $71.50

Promenade Seating
US $56.50

Mezzanine Seating
US $46.50

I have the feeling that all the good seats were reserved for Amex card holders, their presale started yesterday.And i must have hit the retry button about 25 times but the closest i got was row FF

You and me both. I'm thinking bout going to Cleveland. . .

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Did anyone get tickets for Seattle for Portland today? Just wondering what kind of seats you got. I totally spaced it and didn't get on TM until eight minutes after they went on sale and the closest that came up was seventh row.

"Hearts will break with choices we must
make, so sleep and dream of me."
- LB
Old 07-18-2008, 03:42 PM
Senior Ledgie

Well, I bought my tix for the Hard Rock show at the Joint in Vegas, very excited about that!!

But I'm getting anxious waiting for news on Cleveland. I LOVE when Lindsey comes to my hometown. I've already warned all my friends and family that are panning to attend, I'm gonna be waiting in line for as long as necessary to get up front for at least that one show
Old 07-18-2008, 09:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Orchestra Seating
US $71.50

Promenade Seating
US $56.50

Mezzanine Seating
US $46.50

I'm sorry. I wrote that in a strange way.
I meant, I bought General Admission tickets before for a different venue (on ticketmaster). When you purchase those tickets, instead of the drop-down menus giving you lots of choices, they say "General Admission" very clearly. There are some places (I believe Nokia is one of them) where you could choose "floor" General Admission (which would be more expensive) or Mezzanine GA (slightly cheaper)--when the show is actually intended as a GA show. But the fact that you are actually looking for seats, with row and seat numbers, means it's totally reserved (and I'm actually glad about it. I don't like some of the hijinx involved with General Admission--but, that's me).

Don't feel bad about the Amex presale. You missed absolutely NOTHING. I was on there and it was one of the worst presales ever. The one today was MUCH better. I didn't see even one ticket that was less than 20 rows from the stage. I got on about 15 minutes after the thing started (couldn't find the blasted password), and stayed on for quite a while...but, it was crap.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I got CC 9 and 11 for Nokia. I'm actually pretty pleased. When I started, I was pulling up mostly LL and MM, and just kept trying. It is actually my first time seeing Lindsey solo (I know!), so I just want to be as close as possible. I cannot call the seventh row (I think it is, anyway) a bad seat! I do wish it was a little more center, but I doubt we are so far to the side that it will be hard to see. And I'm also hoping we are close enough that people will stand and kind of merge together!

A friend with an Amex was looking at locs yesterday and was only pulling back of Orch/Front of Promenade seats. So I don't think the locs yesterday were any better. I'm pleased with what I got. It is a great venue and should be a lot of fun!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pix View Post
I'll be waiting with you in Chicago.... What time are you going to get there to wait?
I'm not sure. I haven't booked my flight yet. I'm going to the Cleveland show too, so I'll be flying from there to Chicago.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm not sure. I haven't booked my flight yet. I'm going to the Cleveland show too, so I'll be flying from there to Chicago.
Nice. I'll be your best friend forlike a week we'el be going to 5 shows together!
Old 07-20-2008, 01:36 AM
Ledgie

Default Ledge Check

Quote:
Well, we will have to do a shout out for Ledge when we are waiting.

I'll see if we can findyou in line.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
You and me both. I'm thinking bout going to Cleveland. . .
Nokia en Keswick are the only ones we're going to. We're flying in from Belgium for 5 days only, just to see Lindsey (i know, crazy Belgians )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
I'm sorry. I wrote that in a strange way.
I meant, I bought General Admission tickets before for a different venue (on ticketmaster). When you purchase those tickets, instead of the drop-down menus giving you lots of choices, they say "General Admission" very clearly. There are some places (I believe Nokia is one of them) where you could choose "floor" General Admission (which would be more expensive) or Mezzanine GA (slightly cheaper)--when the show is actually intended as a GA show. But the fact that you are actually looking for seats, with row and seat numbers, means it's totally reserved (and I'm actually glad about it. I don't like some of the hijinx involved with General Admission--but, that's me).

Don't feel bad about the Amex presale. You missed absolutely NOTHING. I was on there and it was one of the worst presales ever. The one today was MUCH better. I didn't see even one ticket that was less than 20 rows from the stage. I got on about 15 minutes after the thing started (couldn't find the blasted password), and stayed on for quite a while...but, it was crap.
That's ok. Did you manage to get tickets anyway ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucklind17 View Post
I got CC 9 and 11 for Nokia. I'm actually pretty pleased. When I started, I was pulling up mostly LL and MM, and just kept trying. It is actually my first time seeing Lindsey solo (I know!), so I just want to be as close as possible. I cannot call the seventh row (I think it is, anyway) a bad seat! I do wish it was a little more center, but I doubt we are so far to the side that it will be hard to see. And I'm also hoping we are close enough that people will stand and kind of merge together!

A friend with an Amex was looking at locs yesterday and was only pulling back of Orch/Front of Promenade seats. So I don't think the locs yesterday were any better. I'm pleased with what I got. It is a great venue and should be a lot of fun!
We'll be 3 rows behind you but all the way over on the other side . I'm planning on making a banner with " Please come to Belgium Lindsey!" on it, so the crazy woman holding that will be me
Have you been to the Nokia before and if so; do they bodysearch you for camera's ?