Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-12-2003, 12:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: woohoo!

Quote:
Originally posted by GardenStateGirlie
Hey there superfans! Johnathan Todd here letting you know in this EXCLUSIVE fanclub e-mail that another show has been added in the Alaskan Oil Fields. As members of this amazing fanclub, when you purchase your tickets, you'll each receive and EXCLUSIVE item---a can of oil signed by the band!! Offer available on a limited basis. Limited being one can. And only one can per group of tickets purchased. Not one can per ticket. Can only signed by Mick Fleetwood.

LMAO!!!!
Actually, they'll be giving every fan club member a discount on a miniature ice sculpture of an Egyptian pyramid.
Awwww, mine died on the flight home!

- Jake
Old 06-12-2003, 12:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: woohoo!

Quote:
Hey there superfans! Johnathan Todd here letting you know in this EXCLUSIVE fanclub e-mail that another show has been added in the Alaskan Oil Fields. As members of this amazing fanclub, when you purchase your tickets, you'll each receive and EXCLUSIVE item---a can of oil signed by the band!! Offer available on a limited basis. Limited being one can. And only one can per group of tickets purchased. Not one can per ticket. Can only signed by Mick Fleetwood.
I am LMAO!!!!

Tamara

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." --Eleanor Roosevelt

"Maybe now he could prove to her... That he could be good for her... And they should be together.." --SN
Old 06-12-2003, 12:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

How about the exclusive photos of Mick building an igloo.. oh wait!! As fan club members we get to see the chunks of ice...not the people!!!!! Or maybe the boxes of tool in them!!

Tamara
god I think I am pass tired..or sillyness has hit me!

"Maybe now he could prove to her... That he could be good for her... And they should be together.." --SN
Old 06-12-2003, 12:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: woohoo!

Quote:
Originally posted by darklinensuit
Actually, they'll be giving every fan club member a discount on a miniature ice sculpture of an Egyptian pyramid.
Awwww, mine died on the flight home!

- Jake
Well, at least you'd have something to drink on the way home. Dang, the fan club is SO giving. They want to make sure you don't dehydrate on your flight. Hey, I wonder if I went to the Idaho show and carved potatos into the shape of the band if they would sign them....ain't nothin' like potato reeboks. lol
Old 06-12-2003, 12:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

No offense taken, but being from IDAHO, Boise is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. You can bet that most of the biggest tours this summer will be stopping there.

Sorry that disappoints some of you from the toxic waste states, but the east coast has had enough shows, its time for the west coast to enjoy.

Boise and Salt Lake City here I come!!

"Hearts will break with choices we must
make, so sleep and dream of me."
- LB
Old 06-12-2003, 12:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by tamaraluvsFM
How about the exclusive photos of Mick building an igloo.. oh wait!! As fan club members we get to see the chunks of ice...not the people!!!!! Or maybe the boxes of tool in them!!

Tamara
god I think I am pass tired..or sillyness has hit me!
Now you're being silly.
The truth is, fan club members will get an exclusive FIRST PEEK at a video tour of the very dogsled that the band will take to its Alaska fan club venues!
Just send us an e-mail with your phone number, mother's maiden name, credit card number and expiration date, and suggestions for how we can rip you off again on the second leg of the tour. Only one entry per member, please!

- Jake
Old 06-12-2003, 12:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: woohoo!

Quote:
Well, at least you'd have something to drink on the way home. Dang, the fan club is SO giving. They want to make sure you don't dehydrate on your flight. Hey, I wonder if I went to the Idaho show and carved potatos into the shape of the band if they would sign them....ain't nothin' like potato reeboks. lol
Come to think of it, with all the fansites out there, it's surprising there isn't one showing Spuds that look like Mac members.

- Jake
Old 06-12-2003, 12:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by AliP
No offense taken, but being from IDAHO, Boise is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. You can bet that most of the biggest tours this summer will be stopping there.

Sorry that disappoints some of you from the toxic waste states, but the east coast has had enough shows, its time for the west coast to enjoy.

Boise and Salt Lake City here I come!!
Actually, they didn't really play much in the North East....it was just Albany, Buffalo, Worchester for two shows, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. None of which are really around here except for Philadelphia. And you know we're only messin' with you Oh, and I tried to get Stevie to sign my toxic waste but it was a no go...
Old 06-12-2003, 12:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: woohoo!

Quote:
Originally posted by darklinensuit
Come to think of it, with all the fansites out there, it's surprising there isn't one showing Spuds that look like Mac members.

LOL! Now who is being silly?

No offense to Idaho as I had the fine pleasure of passing through on my long way home from Cali to Ohio. But its the pure instance that they are choosing places not the norm. But hey...we are used to surprises being Mac fans. Its the way of the MAC, or management at least..lol

Tamara

Fan of Idaho Potatoes...yum!

Old 06-12-2003, 12:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: woohoo!

Quote:
Originally posted by tamaraluvsFM
LOL! Now who is being silly?

No offense to Idaho as I had the fine pleasure of passing through on my long way home from Cali to Ohio. But its the pure instance that they are choosing places not the norm. But hey...we are used to surprises being Mac fans. Its the way of the MAC, or management at least..lol

Tamara

Fan of Idaho Potatoes...yum!
Well, I suppose since Fleetwood Mac is playing random places, they'll surely be stopping at the Tweeter Center in Camden, NJ since it's in the projects...lol.
Old 06-12-2003, 12:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: woohoo!

Quote:
Well, I suppose since Fleetwood Mac is playing random places, they'll surely be stopping at the Tweeter Center in Camden, NJ since it's in the projects...lol.
Is that place for real? The Tweeter Center? Sorry but the name sounds pretty darn kinky and makes me laugh..I could not see them in the venue headlines...."Fleetwood Mac: Live at the Tweeter Center"
heehee..

Tamara

Old 06-12-2003, 12:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: woohoo!

Quote:
Is that the same as the E Center?
I hate that place!

- Jake
Old 06-12-2003, 01:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Tweeter Center is the same as the E-Center. The E-Center was bought out by Tweeter (I believe it's a stereo company that used to be called Bryn Mawr or something). FU Center is getting ready to become the WACHOVIA CENTER. I still say E-Center most of the time because Tweeter sounds dirty...lol. And I will always call the First Union Center the FU Center just because...well...it's fun. And yes, the E-Center/Tweeter Center is the dumpiest place EVER for a concert unless it's something like the Y100 Feztival or the Q102 concert (local radio stations) Those shows are all day events so you just crash on the lawn. However, those shows are mostly comprised of drunk people taking nitrous so everyone wants to be on the lawn so they can partake in illegal activity and they really don't care about being up close. They care about being high and very drunk. And yes, it is in the projects...next to the aquarium. I saw Stevie at the E-Center. My seats sucked and the sound was horrible. But it was my first Stevie concert ever so she could have been playing in a trashcan (which the E-Center essentially is..okay, so it's more like a grassy nole) and I would have still been like, YAY!

Last edited by GardenStateGirlie; 06-12-2003 at 01:09 AM..
Old 06-12-2003, 01:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking Actually...

Quote:
Originally posted by gldstwmn
I know. Forgive me, but where is Lubbock again? And the Louisiana show?
Lubbock is that waste of land in the Texas panhandle...My older brother & family live there and he says it's the worse place he's ever lived in...He says it's Buddy Holly & Natlie Maines butt-kiss town, LOL!!!

I may go see 'em there because that's an easy drive from this waste of space town of Carna-HELL-gie...

Brian j.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 06-12-2003, 07:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by gldstwmn
I know. Forgive me, but where is Lubbock again? And the Louisiana show?
Lubbock is in west texas, and it is the home of texas tech, which includes probably the ugliest college campus in the entire state! C'mon guys, come to Austin, the live music capitol of the world! (hee-hee)

Hook Em'!