User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-01-2009, 08:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Gypsy 3-19-09 MSG, NY

Hi everybody,
just wanted to share this video with you from the Madison Square Garden, NY from March 19th, 2009. It's not the best quality but I love this version. Enjoy

Old 08-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for posting. Love the harmony on "still see your bright eyes" at the end. I don't think they did that in Calgary or Edmonton, or the boots that I have. She seems nice and alert and into the story at the beginning...clearly this was early in the tour
Old 08-01-2009, 12:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lala View Post
She seems nice and alert and into the story at the beginning...clearly this was early in the tour
Yeah I love seeing her expression on her face while she is telling the story. What a smile. But I never considered the fact that it was early in the tour to explain why it was good. Gypsy got better as it went on - "hey baby!!!" was added later on. (in May?)

I have sometimes thought of putting the matress on the floor since Stevie says it is so calm. But I think it would be a pain in the butt to get it off the frame and put it on the floor. I'm not even sure my matress would fit on the floor now that I think of it.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailatixela View Post
Yeah I love seeing her expression on her face while she is telling the story. What a smile. But I never considered the fact that it was early in the tour to explain why it was good. Gypsy got better as it went on - "hey baby!!!" was added later on. (in May?)

I have sometimes thought of putting the matress on the floor since Stevie says it is so calm. But I think it would be a pain in the butt to get it off the frame and put it on the floor. I'm not even sure my matress would fit on the floor now that I think of it.
I had my mattress on the floor from 1991-2007. Then I put it back on a frame cause it's much easier to get myself out of bed in the morning.
Photobucket
Old 08-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I had my mattress on the floor from 1991-2007. Then I put it back on a frame cause it's much easier to get myself out of bed in the morning.
Photobucket
Wow - that's dedication! I always thought it would be a temp. thing till everything was ok. At least that is what I thought from my studies of Nicks' mental health book! Hate being rich, and want to go back to the days of being poor? Put that bed on the floor!
Old 08-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailatixela View Post
Hate being rich, and want to go back to the days of being poor? Put that bed on the floor!
I do not have this problem
Old 08-03-2009, 03:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Yeah nice to see her somewhat enjoying this song... I notice it as well in the part that she sings "lightning strikes, maybe once....." after she sings lightning strikes she does a quick sharp arm flick... which to my stevie intrepretation means she is getting into it a bit Hey... we gotta take what we can!
I'm still wanting to find out when the sensational storms video was from... the one on the other thread