The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > The Penguin > The Ledge Boards

Old 10-19-2003, 01:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for all your time and dedication Marty. We do all appreciate it and will do all we can to help

Pip
Old 10-19-2003, 02:27 AM
Junior Ledgie

Yay!!! Such a relief! I have been visiting isnce 99 and this site is the BEST resource for all things Fleetwood Mac. Thanks Marty for all your hard work!

Shel ~
Old 10-19-2003, 04:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

YAAAYY!!! Thanks to everyone involved for getting the site back up and running. I really hope the proper people can step up to the plate to help run some of the things Marty needs help with. If only I knew more, I would.

Man, I'm tellin' ya... never know how much you'll miss something until it's gone.

BIG THANKS to Marty for all his efforts and dedication towards this site. Penguin is the Taj Mahal of Fleetwood Mac websites!!

~Hugs,
Laura
Old 10-19-2003, 05:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Marty, thanks for all the time & effort that you've put into this terrific website over the years. It is truly THE BEST Fleetwood Mac website around. I'm so glad it's back. It's like an old friend is back. I've always used the Amazon links and I'll continuue to do so. Again, a million thanks!!!!
Old 10-19-2003, 08:24 AM
Senior Ledgie

Thank you Marty.

CH
Old 10-19-2003, 08:55 AM
trackaghost
This message has been deleted by trackaghost.
Old 10-19-2003, 10:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Marty,
Your site is incredible!! You have done an enormous amount of work over the last 8.5 years and it shows. I came to log in after the Denver show to post a review and it was gone and it seemed so weird to not have the Penguin after all this time. Although I may not have the time that I used to to visit, etc. it still was always there and a fabulous resource - if I needed to know the set list on the current tour (and I did!) you had that info. If I needed to look up something for a discography, again you had it. You had people to talk to with the Ledge. It was and IS the best FM site around and to me it IS THE OFFICIAL FLEETWOOD MAC SITE.

I am thankful you are continuing your site. I know we all are and a HUGE HUGE thank you for all you do!
Lauren
Old 10-19-2003, 10:34 AM
Senior Ledgie

Default Help us help you

Marty, your time and expenditures are very much appreciated.

If it's not feasible to set up a PayPal account, please post (or feel free to email me) info on where I can send a check. I've enjoyed the site for years and would be honored to help support it in a tangible way.

kenzo
Old 10-19-2003, 12:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Marty,

As far as I am concerned this is the official Fleetwood Mac website, always has been=:-)

It's an incredible site.

I am so glad it is back online=:-)Checking the Penguin has been part of my life for the last eight years.

Take care, Vianna

"We listen to their voices, ignoring our own voice" Stevie - SOTM
"I keep the dream in my pocket, never let it fade away" Lindsey - TITN
Old 10-19-2003, 12:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Marty,

I am so glad to see your site and the forums up and running again. We are ALL appreciative of all the hard work and time and effort you have put into making this THE best, most informative Fleetwood Mac site on the web. Anytime my friends ask me where they can learn about FM, I always direct them to the Penguin. Rock on and God speed to you.

Meredith xx
Old 10-19-2003, 02:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Finland, the country where polar bears walk on the streets singing "Silver Girl"
There's nothing much I can add. I am very grateful that you put the site back online. Since your site is the only one that treats everything Fleetwood Mac (and related) released with equality, it's the one that has the most information value. It's the "objective bearer of truth", and may it remain so. Should you some day decide to take the site down again, I suggest that you donate most of the hard work you've done to some other worthy site.
Old 10-19-2003, 03:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up Long Live The Ledge

Marty

I'm thinking the paypal idea is a good one. Neil(nodmod) has one over on his site. I do appreciate the people who stepped up to the plate to help with the burden of paying for the site and keeping it running optimally. However there are quite a few of us who would be more than willing to help with the cost too. The idea of using links to help pay for the site is good too, but for those of us who don't buy a lot of stuff online, the paypal option would be an alternative.

Anyway thanks again Marty for a job well done. This is the only FM site that I tend to visit every day. You ain't kiding, you don't know what you've lost till it's gone. Hopefully we never have to experience that again here.

Joe
Old 10-19-2003, 03:13 PM
Senior Ledgie

Thumbs up !!!!!

Thank you so much Marty for letting us all get back together again!
Thanks for all of your hard and dedicated work!

Old 10-19-2003, 03:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What a relief ! Well, I will always do my ebay through the site from now on. If there were a paypal donation link, I would be happy to toss some cash into the till. This place is the greatest, and I was going through serious withdrawal.
Old 10-19-2003, 03:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It's great to see the Ledge back .Thankyou to Marty for all his hard work and dedication, and also to whoever has helped out financially to keep this great site running ( I think an annual fee would be a good idea, I'd be more than happy to pay for one and I'm sure others would too).
Thanks for coming back.
Old 10-19-2003, 04:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ahhh, whew. Thank you Marty!