User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-15-2020, 12:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
I remember Bob Welch himself posting something about this on the Penguin site when the movie just came out.
Wow. And I've watched it like five times. But I'm always multitasking, so I guess I just didn't notice before.

Bob was such a good guy. I hate it that he's gone, and wonder if his health might have improved, if he'd just hung in there for longer. I was leaving Nashville(where he lived) the day he killed himself. I'd chatted with him on his site forum a few times, and always wanted to invite him and Wendy out to dinner(my treat, of course), but I never did. I felt like it would feel weird, that I was some stalker fan or something. I instantly regretted at least not asking him, when I heard the news of his death that evening.
Old 04-15-2020, 10:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Wow. And I've watched it like five times. But I'm always multitasking, so I guess I just didn't notice before.

Bob was such a good guy. I hate it that he's gone, and wonder if his health might have improved, if he'd just hung in there for longer. I was leaving Nashville(where he lived) the day he killed himself. I'd chatted with him on his site forum a few times, and always wanted to invite him and Wendy out to dinner(my treat, of course), but I never did. I felt like it would feel weird, that I was some stalker fan or something. I instantly regretted at least not asking him, when I heard the news of his death that evening.
I know what you mean. Bob was a good man and I was often tempted to visit Nashville just to try and catch up with him. I even offered to buy him a drink should I ever be passing through. He politely demurred...
Old 05-10-2020, 10:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Some unknown artist to me, performing an acoustic rendition of the Dixie Chicks version of Landslide on the radio today. Well Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Well Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...the Landslide will bring it down.
Old 06-25-2020, 01:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I heard “Maybe Love will Change your Mind” in a CVS pharmacy yesterday.

Last edited by michelej1; 07-02-2020 at 10:33 PM..
Old 06-26-2020, 09:33 AM

In Various stores and radio. I heard Little Lies.. not 1.. 2.. but 3 times yesterday.