Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default 20,000 DNC E-mails Leaked /New HRC Scandal

20,000 DNC emails have been leaked...

WIKI LEAKS / DNC E-MAILS

Reports are saying that the e-mails show that DNC worked with major media to thwart Bernie's campaign...If this is true it could be bad for Hillary...

Why is this not being reported by the major news outlets? #DNCleaks is trending on twitter but twitter has removed the hash tag from the "Trending" feed...Looks like media is trying to keep it quiet...

Here's the live feed...

Old 07-22-2016, 09:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 07-22-2016, 10:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What??? Yet more hushed-up conspiracies to outrage people?

Did "she's murdered many people" not get the job done?

Last edited by becca; 07-22-2016 at 10:25 PM..
Old 07-23-2016, 12:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 07-23-2016, 01:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I was for Bernie and will vote Green now.Is it any big surprise that the DNC would try to thwart Bernie's campaign ? Wasserman -Schultz was a Hillary shill all along.

Last edited by BombaySapphire3; 07-23-2016 at 04:37 PM..
Old 07-24-2016, 11:10 AM
Registered

Hillary and Debbie are so corrupt! When are people going to learn this is what they do? The whole democratic party is a mess.

Hillary needs to keep her ass of emails.
Old 07-24-2016, 11:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz will not preside over the Democratic National Convention this week after leaked internal DNC emails suggested favoritism toward Hillary Clinton over Sen. Bernie Sanders during the primary.

CNN reported that Wasserman Schultz won’t speak at or preside over the convention, which kicks off in Philadelphia on Monday. Instead, Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) will chair the convention, gaveling in and out each day’s proceedings.

Sanders on Sunday called on Wasserman Schultz to resign in the wake of the email leaks, which included Wasserman Schultz calling Sanders’ campaign manager a “damn liar” and questions about Sanders’ religion.

Wasserman Schultz likely would have faced protests from Sanders supporters if she had kept a speaking role.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz4FLNVlmk2
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
Old 07-24-2016, 01:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I find this part silly...

"suggested favoritism toward Hillary Clinton over Sen. Bernie Sanders"

Hillary = decades long Democratic Party member and fundraiser

Bernie = Independent, not a Dem

favoritism towards a member over a non-member = duh

All stuff about religions is at an all time high in U.S. politics which really bothers me, and not just about "churches should be allowed to engage in political activities without losing their tax exempt status just like the NRA does". This is why some founding fathers wanted that stuff kept separate and generally private.

Overall outrage factor at Democratic party compared to Trumps buffoonery and name calling = may be a bit hard to sustain.

By the way, the classified stuff in those 2-3 out of 30,000 emails sent on a private server is being reported up here as being her setting up times for her own phone calls (which pist phone call being made became no longer classified info, and also some thing mistakenly given a (C) that weren't actually classified. Nothing to put her in jail for. Or does anyone want outsider information from foreigners as opposed to manipulative tweeters with slanted half information practices?

Stuff being said by Trump's VP should lose him the votes every non-born again modern U.S. style evangelistic Christians. Do we have to relearn everything over again the hard way? What with multiple right slanted media and sometimes none left slanted (never mind non slanted) in many Republican dominated states it's no wonder people aren't even aware of ongoing redistricting map drawing to gain more seats and other sheer abuses that ought to worry anyone who values a democracy.

Like I've said earlier, it's astonishing to me how in these days of Reagan becoming some sort of political Saint people are still completely unaware of how he more than tripled the U.S. national debt (which Bush Sr. then had to clean up with those 'new taxes' Dukakis said would be needed). You have a duty as a free citizen of a democracy to inform yourselves. Please stop getting a redistributing sheer alarmist propaganda meant to manufacture outrage whether it's from a Michael Moron or a Rush Limpdick. PLEASE, the rest of the world is very afraid for the U.S. these last few decades. Put those FCC regulations back and apply some to the internet while you're at it. The internet is garbage and crime portal central and it should be the center of the information age, not the conspiracy nutbar magnet it is.

I'm a bit nervous to post as the only times I have ever been censored it was U.S. based websites. True.
Old 07-24-2016, 04:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hillary to Schultz: You're Fired. You're Hired. Within about no time at all, Debbie Wasserman Schultz went from embarassed, to losing a speaking slot, to "resigning", to ... brand new top Clinton campaign official. Sorry again, Bernie fans. But she's not sorry.

Like President Obama, Hillary offers no apology or even acknowledgment that it was wrong of the DNC to rig the election against Senator Sanders. Instead, she praises DWS and gives her a new job. ON HER CAMPAIGN.

If that isn't a middle finger to the Bernie Sanders voters, I don't know what is.
Old 07-24-2016, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Manufacturing outrage in progress.
"A middle finger to fill-in-the-blank." "The whole world is laughing at us because of fill-in-the-blank." "Why there are more trees in the U.S. today than when the country was founded."
Old 07-24-2016, 07:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

bad stuff but hacked by Russia to support Trump
Pretty scary stuff when a tyrant who kills political prisoners is cheering on Trump and hacking websites to help him win the presidency.
There is lots of hypocrisy on the left. But there is huge hypocrisy here. Imagine if a left wing country hacked the GOP to assist Clinton. Fox News would have 24/7 coverage of how corrupt Clinton was. Does it not scare anyone that Putin is cheering Trump and violating law to make it happen? Putin kills political opponents. Trump calls him a good guy.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 07-24-2016 at 08:09 PM..
Old 07-24-2016, 08:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post

Hillary to Schultz: You're Fired. You're Hired. Within about no time at all, Debbie Wasserman Schultz went from embarassed, to losing a speaking slot, to "resigning", to ... brand new top Clinton campaign official. Sorry again, Bernie fans. But she's not sorry.

Like President Obama, Hillary offers no apology or even acknowledgment that it was wrong of the DNC to rig the election against Senator Sanders. Instead, she praises DWS and gives her a new job. ON HER CAMPAIGN.

If that isn't a middle finger to the Bernie Sanders voters, I don't know what is.
Another job offer from the Clinton to helpful friends.... Rigged
Old 07-25-2016, 01:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Does it not scare anyone that Putin is cheering Trump and violating law to make it happen? Putin kills political opponents. Trump calls him a good guy.
It doesn't scare me. Putin has become really powerful
during these last eight years. He doesn't seem to be
scared of much. What can we do?

He probably likes what Mr. Trump said about NATO.
On which I kind of agree.

Oh well.
Old 07-25-2016, 07:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
It doesn't scare me. Putin has become really powerful
during these last eight years. He doesn't seem to be
scared of much. What can we do?

He probably likes what Mr. Trump said about NATO.
On which I kind of agree.

Oh well.
Putin is laughing at the west. The UK pulls out of the EU and the possibility of a Trump presidency. For any foreign government to hack and try to control an election in the USA is scary. Forget who you are going to vote for. The outrage should be bi-partisan and loud. But the hatred of Hillary makes many republicans not care. Imagine if Venezela or Cuba hacked the GOP and leaked information to damage to GOP. I bet then more would seem to care.
Putin is very dangerous. He invades soverign countries, kills political opponents, and hacks into our government, not to mention the aggression of Russian fighter jets almost flying into US warships.

Trump has the same mindset as Putin and that alone should worry everyone. There is a scary mindset spreading in the west. First the UK and in the USA. People angry and voting against their interests to cause further chaos. It feels good to damage everything and burn down Rome so that the top elites keep their control and money.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 07-25-2016 at 07:37 AM..
Old 07-25-2016, 06:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Lots of obfuscations here to shift the blame away from the actions and statements of the DNC. For instance, did the hackers somehow force DNC staffers to refer to Hispanics as "taco bowls" as revealed by wikileaks? Did they cause staffers to write snickering comments about an African-American woman named "La Queenia?"
Not to mention, the corruption involved in undermining fair elections during the primaries.

Closed Thread