The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I've spent two hours trying to find a way to answer one three-mark question on a Maths paper. It's led to this

Spilled out my entire file, all the papers don't even fit on that photo. I'd venture to say there's about 250 different pieces of paper spread across this room, I've looked through them all but can't find anything, not one thing that will show me how to answer this one stupid question. It's almost midnight and it's gonna take me hours to somehow put all this in some kind of respectable order.

I genuinely cannot cope
Old 03-21-2011, 06:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRobert View Post

I genuinely cannot cope
This too, shall pass. Good luck with the math problem.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS

That my stress is finally over for now LOL As most fo you know Ashley's grandfather passed away Thursday ='( Since that day I have been wicked stressed out helping out Ashley's family doing stuff and I helped make a DVD of pictures and music to play at the Wake..Everyday for the past 6 days I've been only getting 4-6 hours of sleep a night..going to bed at 3am or 4am...getting up at 7 am or 8am...getting ready for the wake and funeral and visit Ashley's Nonna and helping out get stuff ready...I've been so stressed out and such I lost 8 pounds this week!!!

The Wake and Funeral was beautiful! Now...tonight calls for an early slumber to catch up on sleep lol

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 03-21-2011, 06:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I've spent two hours trying to find a way to answer one three-mark question on a Maths paper. It's led to this

Spilled out my entire file, all the papers don't even fit on that photo. I'd venture to say there's about 250 different pieces of paper spread across this room, I've looked through them all but can't find anything, not one thing that will show me how to answer this one stupid question. It's almost midnight and it's gonna take me hours to somehow put all this in some kind of respectable order.

I genuinely cannot cope
I'm not the biggest math whiz but what's the problem like? I managed to get through pre-cal somehow even though I kinda flunked the last term of it. Luckily I didn't need it to graduate at that point, I don't even know why I decided to take the class.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
This too, shall pass. Good luck with the math problem.
Thanks but I gave up. There's no hope of me being able to sort out those papers tonight either so I just threw them in a heap in the corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefDumbandBlond View Post
I'm not the biggest math whiz but what's the problem like? I managed to get through pre-cal somehow even though I kinda flunked the last term of it. Luckily I didn't need it to graduate at that point, I don't even know why I decided to take the class.
Something about binomial distribution, but both numbers they gave me are too big and so there are no values for them on the tables But thank you anyway
Old 03-21-2011, 07:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I genuinely cannot cope
That looks and sounds like a bad dream to me . Best that you are stepping away for now. Looking at it with a rested set of eyes may do wonders. Hang in there!
Old 03-23-2011, 12:29 AM
Registered

*tap tap* Is this thing on?

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 03-23-2011, 01:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I genuinely cannot cope
Damn, if only I'd seen this earlier! In two months, I will have my bachelors in Mathematics, so if you ever need help feel free to ask!
Old 03-23-2011, 01:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by APerfectLie View Post
Damn, if only I'd seen this earlier! In two months, I will have my bachelors in Mathematics, so if you ever need help feel free to ask!
Argh, I could've used you, back when....for stats...
Know what? I'm great at math, up to a point. When it becomes some 20 page calculation, for ONE problem, is where I begin to fail. I think I may have ADD.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Argh, I could've used you, back when....for stats...
Know what? I'm great at math, up to a point. When it becomes some 20 page calculation, for ONE problem, is where I begin to fail. I think I may have ADD.
Stats can be a pain in the dick! And I hate 20 page calculations too. I can't tell you how many times I have thought of changing my major just because a homework problem was so goddamn long! Alas, I'm almost done. This last semester sure is dragging slow as hell tho.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Where the heck have you been?
Old 03-23-2011, 06:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Discovering that Cher's Farewell Tour is on Netflix guaranteed that I'd get zero sleep tonight. Wakeup call in less than 4 hours, WIN.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Glad to see you here! I've been enjoying your gamer blog!
Old 03-23-2011, 11:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

So it's March 23rd, 3 days into Spring, and we have 4" of FRESH snow on the ground - with 4-6"more predicted for this afternoon. It's bitter cold & windy too. I know I live in Buffalo, but come ON Mother Nature! You whore!
Old 03-23-2011, 11:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
So it's March 23rd, 3 days into Spring, and we have 4" of FRESH snow on the ground - with 4-6"more predicted for this afternoon. It's bitter cold & windy too. I know I live in Buffalo, but come ON Mother Nature! You whore!
I would die. I remember NY winters with sadness.