User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-24-2007, 02:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57 View Post
I hope that's true that Stevie's doesn't want to record again unless Chris is part of it. She'll never tour or play live again. But I think she'd be open to recording with them again. In those ITM interviews, Chris mentioned how much fun it was recording her album. She still loves to record. I think Mick & Stevie would love to record with Chris again, Lindsey....forget it. He's hopeless. I doubt that John even cares if they ever record again anyway as he is mainly interested in touring.

The funny thing is before SYW was recorded, Stevie was quoted as saying that Chris couldn't just record, she'd have to do the whole thing...record & tour. It sounds like she's come around & realizes that a FM album is better with the complete line-up. I also think she genuinely missed Chris on SYW, both musically & personally.
I think Stevie did miss Christine on SYW - she's said it wasn't as much fun. Perhaps Ms Nicks was fed up with all that testosterone? I've always said I think it is possible for Christine to record with FM and not tour. All it needs is for Christine to explain to Mick what it would take for this to happen and for Mick to say "yes Chris". Lindsey could come over to Kent for a few weeks and get Christine to add some vocals and keyboards to "works in progress" and then decide on one song of hers to do for the new album. He could take the results back to L.A. and work them into the new album. In this way she'd be on the album (which means that they'd sell at least 2 more copies - me and Macfan ) but in a low key way so John wouldn't get his knickers in a twist about her not "working the album". Simple. Sorted.

I think they all know that the balance of the band has been thrown out by Christine not being there.

FM should be a five piece (with no Daves )

Gail
Old 03-24-2007, 03:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailh View Post
I think Stevie did miss Christine on SYW - she's said it wasn't as much fun. Perhaps Ms Nicks was fed up with all that testosterone? I've always said I think it is possible for Christine to record with FM and not tour. All it needs is for Christine to explain to Mick what it would take for this to happen and for Mick to say "yes Chris". Lindsey could come over to Kent for a few weeks and get Christine to add some vocals and keyboards to "works in progress" and then decide on one song of hers to do for the new album. He could take the results back to L.A. and work them into the new album. In this way she'd be on the album (which means that they'd sell at least 2 more copies - me and Macfan ) but in a low key way so John wouldn't get his knickers in a twist about her not "working the album". Simple. Sorted.

I think they all know that the balance of the band has been thrown out by Christine not being there.

Gail
I think Chris would do it that way too. I don't think there's any way she'd come over to the U.S & take a year or more out of her life to work on an album, as she did on previous albums, but a few weeks or so in her backyard studio would seem to be OK.

I'm sure they'd be happy to sell those extra 2 copies.