Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-20-2018, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
M&G = $100
Ticket = $200
I actually thought his ticket prices were very reasonable. BuckVie was much more.
Old 08-20-2018, 01:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I actually thought his ticket prices were very reasonable. BuckVie was much more.
They're reasonable to me. You can find tickets on many venues at $100. $300 for a M&G AND a concert is really good!

And sales are going really well.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 08-20-2018, 01:52 PM

Quote:
They're reasonable to me. You can find tickets on many venues at $100. $300 for a M&G AND a concert is really good!

And sales are going really well.
I might be in DC the weekend of his show.
Old 08-20-2018, 02:11 PM
button-lip
This message has been deleted by button-lip.
Old 08-20-2018, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Oh. This is a big mistake. Please tell me she is not foolish enough to start trash talking Stevie. There will be a huge backlash.
Stevie's defenders are not as numerous as they used to be.

That said, I agree that it would be a bad idea to escalate this into an insult fest.

Right now, it's just a jab at the fact that Stevie was indeed disloyal to Lindsey, which even her defenders recognize; they just believe it was justifiable. If I were Kristen, I wouldn't go lower.

Old 08-20-2018, 03:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
So because she’s pissed (according to you), she’s lying?

I’m sure after 20+ years of being by Lindsey’s side she’s aware of Stevie’s specter and she doesn’t care. What Stevie planned for her and Lindsey to happen when they were old and what actually did happen are two different things.

So, if we’re talking about someone in a rage, that would be Stevie, not KB.
I agree 100%
Old 08-20-2018, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Right now, it's just a jab at the fact that Stevie was indeed disloyal to Lindsey, which even her defenders recognize; they just believe it was justifiable. If I were Kristen, I wouldn't go lower.
Exactly, we know enough now to know that Stevie was responsible, backed by Mick.....there is no need for KB to continue with her social media digs or she will start to look she's as petty as the rest of FM. Keep it classy and dignified so you stand above the band.
Old 08-20-2018, 05:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
M&G = $100
Ticket = $200
That's a pretty inexpensive meet n greet, if you ask me.
Old 08-20-2018, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
That's a pretty inexpensive meet n greet, if you ask me.
Sure is. I was shocked at the prices.
Old 08-20-2018, 06:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Don Felder charged $400, and he is definitely not worth more than Lindsey. Of course, Felder did not sell very many. I think at the show I went to, he had all of three people buy a meet'n'greet. By contrast, Lindsey is selling out of VIP packages in some venues.

Old 08-20-2018, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
Exactly, we know enough now to know that Stevie was responsible, backed by Mick.....there is no need for KB to continue with her social media digs or she will start to look she's as petty as the rest of FM. Keep it classy and dignified so you stand above the band.
I honestly have never seen so many $tevie defectors. I was reading some FB and instagram today and I'm shocked how many people worshiped the ground $he walked on. People that I never thought would turn on her are so vocal. I'm even like, "whoa whoa whoa" sometimes.

And then a few shippers I know are backing KB. What is going on in the world!!
Old 08-20-2018, 06:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
IA. She's made what happened pretty clear so she can tone it down a bit now just so she doesn't look bad. Although I understand where she's coming from, I'd probably feel the same way too if it was my own family member.
Old 08-20-2018, 06:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Stevie's defenders are not as numerous as they used to be.

That said, I agree that it would be a bad idea to escalate this into an insult fest.

Lower than the basement? Seriously though as far as tortured I think there's enough of that to go around. Remember in the Destiny Rules doc where Lindsey was holding Stevie's songs hostage and wouldn't let Chris Lord Alge mix them?
As far as defenders I wasn't talking about fans I was talking lawyers on the phone.
And as much ****e as people have talked about Mick he certainly has taken the high road, never once responding in kind to all of the nastiness directed at him.
I certainly don't begrudge Lindsey his ticket sales or meet and greet money. I do think that it's interesting that he has never done the meet and greet thing before and is only now doing it that his $10 million paycheck (or whatever it is) has vanished.
Old 08-20-2018, 06:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Lower than the basement? Seriously though as far as tortured I think there's enough of that to go around. Remember in the Destiny Rules doc where Lindsey was holding Stevie's songs hostage and wouldn't let Chris Lord Alge mix them?
As far as defenders I wasn't talking about fans I was talking lawyers on the phone.
And as much ****e as people have talked about Mick he certainly has taken the high road, never once responding in kind to all of the nastiness directed at him.
I certainly don't begrudge Lindsey his ticket sales or meet and greet money. I do think that it's interesting that he has never done the meet and greet thing before and is only now doing it that his $10 million paycheck (or whatever it is) has vanished.
He did the meet and greet on his one man tour. I remember wanting to buy one but they were all sold out.
Old 08-20-2018, 06:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
LOL but keep calling Mick a mother****er?
Old 08-20-2018, 07:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
LOL but keep calling Mick a mother****er?
No she needs to stop that, once was enough