The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-20-2004, 09:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Umm sorry Patty. I have some other pages with the listing..it has his address listed so I did not post those links..don't want to list his addy on the boards. I can send you the link through email or PM if you want. The house was listed for sale on September 11, 2004 and I was thinking that about your photo just this morning. I cannot get over how beautiful the view is from this home..the only thing is, you would not even know any kids even lived here... Not a toy or swingset in sight. Beautiful grounds nonetheless.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 11-20-2004, 09:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
Umm sorry Patty. I have some other pages with the listing..it has his address listed so I did not post those links..don't want to list his addy on the boards. I can send you the link through email or PM if you want. The house was listed for sale on September 11, 2004 and I was thinking that about your photo just this morning. I cannot get over how beautiful the view is from this home..the only thing is, you would not even know any kids even lived here... Not a toy or swingset in sight. Beautiful grounds nonetheless.

Ok Kelly, PM me. Thanks.

I guess that the cleaning people do a great job clearing the toys out of the way. LOL

I hope that he finds a place for the recording studio equipment. He needs to get cracking on that next solo LP.
Old 11-20-2004, 11:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD
OOH OOH I know! It just came to me. He must be buying/renting a 2 bedroom apartment in West Pacoima, LA, CA
I thought the same thing
Old 11-20-2004, 12:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Rich people are so vulgar.

Old 11-20-2004, 02:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default strange.....

This IS mindboggling news. What the heck is going on? Friggin' Nicks on the loose? Or: You love your studio more than me? Or IS it Tom Cruise....

Old 11-20-2004, 02:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Angry Dammit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up
This IS mindboggling news. What the heck is going on? Friggin' Nicks on the loose? Or: You love your studio more than me? Or IS it Tom Cruise....
If Tom Cruise keeps Lindsey from that solo album, HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!
Old 11-20-2004, 05:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Ideas..

I have a couple of guesses some silly, others not so silly about why it's up for sale....

1) Maybe Lindsey prefers living in the Four Seasons hotel... He spent so long living there maybe he just can't adjust to a house!

2) Maybe the whole house was rebuilt and decorated to be sold at a profit, although if he actually owns the land too it seems kinda cheap

3) Do you think he's actually sick of living in LA and wants to move away? Does he want to get away to start over in another city or even state thats safer with better social influences for his kids to grow up?

4) Has W's re-election made his mind up to get out of the USA to protect his family? He's seen a few countries this past 18 months maybe he's seen somewhere he prefers?.... We have heard hints about his political feelings in his music

5) Stevie has a few spare rooms in Arizona and he's decided to take up her offer to move the family in!

6) He's earned sooooooooooooooooo much money on this tour, 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms are just frankly not enough!?!?

Old 11-20-2004, 05:17 PM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Wow, that house is gorgeous, but honestly it's not very cozy, can't imagine raising 3 kids there. They must not have photographed the rubber room in the basement where they keep the young uns' so they can't break any of those expensive valuables.

Great view though. 21 mill, my goodness.

-Lis
Old 11-20-2004, 06:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It is gorgeous, but I too wondered where the kids' stuff is? One of the things I noticed in the kitchen was no high chair. Maybe Lindsey and Kristen found the location of the house was not kid-friendly, especially when they get involved in activities that require car pooling. Maybe there were too many fans driving by all the time and they worried about the kids' security . . .

Barbara
Old 11-20-2004, 06:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

OK I am really enjoying looking at the slide show of the property photos. It
really is nice and I have Law and Order playing on the PC and it is making for a very interesting soundtrack.

Just thought that I would share.
Old 11-20-2004, 07:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD
OK I am really enjoying looking at the slide show of the property photos. It
really is nice and I have Law and Order playing on the PC and it is making for a very interesting soundtrack.

Just thought that I would share.
cool. I'll share now. those links don't work for me, they all say unavailable.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 11-20-2004, 08:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Maybe there's another baby on the way and they need some more bedrooms . It's a gorgeous home. The Town and Country article really didn't do it justice. As far as it not being cozy... it looks alright to me. Too neat, yes, but it's expected that they would put all the kid's stuff away before photographing for a style magazine or a real estate listing. I doubt most of the houses in design articles or on Cribs really look like that all the time.
Old 11-21-2004, 04:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by madformac
I have a couple of guesses some silly, others not so silly about why it's up for sale....
3) Do you think he's actually sick of living in LA and wants to move away? Does he want to get away to start over in another city or even state thats safer with better social influences for his kids to grow up?

I was thinking something similar, maybe it's back to Kristens home state (is it Wisconsin?)..you know farm house/chickens/horses, whatever..how cool would that be...or..what about, he needs the money to build Buckingham Record label Ltd to finance his solo work and up coming artists..
Old 11-21-2004, 04:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenStateGirlie
I thought the same thing
Marissa,

I didn't want to post over there because I didn't want to start any new drama. I've gota tell you, I loved your post about this topic at the BN board. Even if I don't agree with every point, it was very well thought out speculation. Very entertaining too! You know how to spin a good yarn.

Who the hell knows what the rich and famous really want out of life?
Are they really like rest of us? I wonder...

It sure is a shame he's letting such a fabulous property go. I can think of somebody who likes to live fabulously especially while suffering.
If you have to suffer why not be fabulous while you're doing it? Sound familiar?

Last edited by glitter_fades; 11-21-2004 at 05:21 AM..
Old 11-21-2004, 08:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

maybe the purpose of the article was to increase the value for selling purposes?
and maybe he's leaving the country because of dubya.. lol, thought the same thing