The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-04-2017, 10:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

She also said when her and Lindsey first moved from SF to LA they came down in 2 cars. His Buick Regal and her Toyota that didn't go in reverse. They called her car, "In the Pocket." And then she said, "The Pocket, for short." Then she said most of the time they drove around LA in her car which I thought was funny because since it didn't go in reverse, why not use the Buick Regal instead?

Last edited by vivfox; 05-06-2017 at 09:14 AM.. Reason: Spelling error LOL
Old 05-05-2017, 09:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
It isn't important at all but I am just curious if you know if she read these books before or after she saw the movie(s)?
And didn't she say once that she rented out an entire movie theater on the road one time for her and her band to see the next version of that franchise? If my memory serves me right, this also happened in Australia.
I don't know if she read the books before seeing a Twilight movie, but I know that by the time the last movies had come out, she had already finished reading the books.

It could have been one of those things where the first Twilight movie turned her on to the books. Or maybe she'd already started reading the books. But I know she talked about finishing all the books, before the last movies had been released.

Michele
Old 05-06-2017, 12:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

What movie is Moonlight? Is she talking about the second Twilight movie, New Moon? She's always talked about seeing it in the theater while on the Unleashed tour in Australia. Plus, the movie had just come out at the time so I don't see how she could have possibly seen it on TV in her hotel room.
Old 05-06-2017, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
What movie is Moonlight? Is she talking about the second Twilight movie, New Moon? She's always talked about seeing it in the theater while on the Unleashed tour in Australia. Plus, the movie had just come out at the time so I don't see how she could have possibly seen it on TV in her hotel room.
I'm pretty sure it must be New Moon because in another interview she mentioned her empathizing with Bella's situation when the person she loved left her without an explanation and she dropped in a almost catatonic state and became depressed afterwards (also it reflects some of the the lines like She’s laid on the floor in silent pain).
I don't know if it's that but on some satellite TVs there's a sort of "cinema at home" service where you can buy movies that have just come out in cinemas, I can see high luxury hotels having something similar.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

At the beginning of the show and after she welcomed us, she told us that they were very late arriving at the venue. She said never in her entire career has she been late to a show and certainly never this late. First they were stuck in traffic in NYC and then made it to the airport there. Then as they were landing in New Hampshire they looked out the window of the airplane and noticed there was snow on the ground and then added, "there's not supposed to be snow here at this time of year (April 6)." The audience cheered(in agreement). Then she said they were caught in traffic arriving at the venue and said they finally got inside the building at 7PM.

Well I was late to the venue myself. I was supposed to meet several friend's before the show for good conversations but didn't get inside until around 7:45pm. And just who do u think I easily found? You guessed correctly LOL. Skip was leaning against a wall, watching people walking by him. So that was cool that we got to hang out together for a bit and take some fun selfies.