User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-11-2013, 08:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
where is that throw-up emoticon when one needs it? you post a youtube vid of Lindsey-less FM in a thread about lindsey and christine?
To show that the lovey-dovey thing is just what they do at the end of the shows. It's not exclusive to Chris and Lindsey.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 01-11-2013, 08:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
To show that the lovey-dovey thing is just what they do at the end of the shows. It's not exclusive to Chris and Lindsey.
i didn't know Lindsey and Christine were doing some special lovey-dovey thing at the end of the shows? if you have it, can you share some Lindsey/Christine end of shows lovey-dovey things you are referring to?

so far, seems that people have been bringing up various kisses and warm behavior between Lindsey and Christine during Mirage shows, not at the end. different than during other tours.

also photos of what seem to be warm encounters at events like weddings of mutual acquaintances after they wouldn't work together for a while.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 01-11-2013 at 08:31 PM..
Old 01-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post
too funny - perfect pose of mac songwriters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post
thank you for sharing that! i remember seeing several pictures, from various periods, of the 2 of them sitting at the table somewhere outside like this - anybody have any of those?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 01-11-2013, 10:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
i didn't know Lindsey and Christine were doing some special lovey-dovey thing at the end of the shows? if you have it, can you share some Lindsey/Christine end of shows lovey-dovey things you are referring to?
First part of the Dance tour they were kissing at the end of the shows and they were also doing things during Stand Back. Well, not lovey dovey, just talking close so that they could hear each other. Also, during GYOW he would either touch her head with his head or come around the piano and put his face against her face. Bury his nose between her cheek and her neck.

But he would touch all 3 of them during GYOW. With Stevie, what he usually did was nuzzle the back of her neck and she would tense up her shoulders. She would be standing there right by Chris' piano. But for the last Dance shows, she moved away from Chris' piano. When she moved away from him, he hunted her down for the nuzzle -- and he kissed her.

Chris wasn't doing anything lovey dovey with anyone else on that Dance tour. Mick would collect her after Songbird, but she wasn't as affectionate with him generally as she was on the Dance dvd. She was kissing Lindsey on the mouth for half of the tour. Then she stopped. I guess he burned his bridges. No, I am tired of him being blamed for everything, but I did laugh when I reviewed an old interview this week and he said that he may have been "indirectly" involved in her decision to leave (meaning only that he supported her needing to get away as a survival move, because he had done the same himself). I thought to myself based on what we heard in recent months, "yeah you were indirectly involved alright, Buddy. You were apparently so angry because you didn't win a Grammy that she couldn't take any more."

Michele
Old 01-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

thank you for sharing that! i remember seeing several pictures, from various periods, of the 2 of them sitting at the table somewhere outside like this - anybody have any of those?
I've seen other table shots, but they were from this same day, from a different angle.

Michele
Old 01-11-2013, 10:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I've seen other table shots, but they were from this same day, from a different angle.

Michele
I know there are those ones from the Tusk era where Stevie's wearing pants. I think Chris and Lindsey were sitting next to each other for those too.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ok, I am looking at the Mirage video now. I listened to Love in Store hoping to hear the B3 dirge that David described (not that I'd recognize it if I did), but anyway after the song when Lindsey said, "Christine McVie!" it reminded me of the times when no one would introduce her, so Chris would just say her own name. So hilarious.

Michele
Old 01-12-2013, 10:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I feel like I need to screencap this "tear" under Lindsey's eye as he repeatedly pants, "don't make me wait," Dee.

Michele
Old 01-13-2013, 12:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Nope, I failed guys, Going through this video, I did not see the kiss. Michele
Old 09-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Speaking of kisses...

This one is from Largo, 1979:

"What a f**king stupid shirt you're wearing." - Christine McVie
Old 09-01-2013, 04:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by applebucked View Post
This one is from Largo, 1979:
For the rest of this month, my motto is: I'm waiting on the countdown, sitting in the shade. Things about to turn around. How the madness fades.

I can hardly function mentally any longer. You know, exhilarating, disappointing or something in between, London is going to be one of those moments in history that ... This month, we're getting a top 10 FM moment, any way it goes, good, bad or indifferent.

Michele

Last edited by michelej1; 09-01-2013 at 04:24 PM..
Old 09-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
For the rest of this month, my motto is: I'm waiting on the countdown, sitting in the shade. Things about to turn around. How the madness fades.

I can hardly function mentally any longer. You know, exhilarating, disappointing or something in between, London is going to be one of those moments in history that ... This month, we're getting a top 10 FM moment, any way it goes, good, bad or indifferent.

Michele
Do you think Chris will go through with it, Michele?

I'm still unsure that she will want to perform in front of however many people are in the O2.

Of course if it happened that would be amazing
Old 09-01-2013, 04:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Still don't know which night, right?
Old 09-01-2013, 06:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yes, I think she'll do it. Since she has spoken about it -- and not just, Mick -- I don't think it is something she won't do.

No, we don't have a night for it. I am thinking both of the last 2 nights though, if I have to place a wager,

Michele
Old 09-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Like I said on the Stevie & Lindsey thread. I don't think Lindsey and Chris did or were sleeping together.

I do think that they were close co-workers, and did definitely care about each other. They have the same sarcastic humor, respect each other musically, so I'm sure in the studio and on tour they had a good time together, but I think it stopped there.

Chris definitely thought Lindsey was hot. She even said so in several interviews. So, I think she might have been willing to sleep with Lindsey (though not have a relationship with him) if he wanted to, because he was hot but he was also not her type. She liked a guy that was laid back, and fun, and that she could have a beer with. Lindsey is NOTHING like that.

I think Lindsey found her attractive, and enjoyed hanging out with her, but all the interviews I have ever seen where he talks about Chris, he never seem like he was interested in having a serious relationship with her. It always seem to me that he saw her as a kindred spirit, but nothing romantic.

(IMO) Lindsey was still dealing with the fall out from his and Stevie's relationship and still having emotional issues with having to see her and work with her everyday. I can't see him wanting to sleep with another female (even if he found her attractive) in the band and possibly having to deal with more drama within the band from not just 1 woman, but 2. Also, you know it would have ticked John off as well, so then Lindsey would would have to deal with John too.

There are times when Stevie and John would flirt with each other (obviously to tick Lindsey & Chris off) and then you would see Lindsey and Chris start flirting with each other to get back at them, but I just don't think anything happen with Lindsey & Chris anymore than with John & Stevie.