Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-25-2014, 03:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What does the future hold???

2015 sounds like it will be mostly FM related...After the 2015 tour Stevie takes 3 years off from FM weather they like it or not...With any luck she is already planning her next solo record for 2016...Stevie will keep herself busy until the FM "Farewell" tour in 2019...
Old 07-27-2014, 05:47 AM
Senior Ledgie

Stevie still wants to do duets with her contemporaries. Stevie and elton on the voice to show rather than tell how to duet. It's a bit of a lost art people collaborate and vibe but it's not a true duet. She will talk and sing about how her grandfather started her singing and dancing on bars.

Be also forewarned the fleetwood mac run will not last as long as anticipated. The dragging the feet by Stevie to record is reflective of her need to not do too many tours. I do believe it has to do with miss nicks. Life experiences change perspective and her priorities might shock us later in life. "I ve given my life to this and really tried to impress artisty to the younger generation ...I want to go out with good reviews and if I'm not having fun cause I'm tired, it's over. I will continue to write and record but I am done touring.

I also predict as age also changes perspective that Stevie and lindsey will be there for each other as spouses through all the health issues and especially on Lindsey's end he wants to take care of her and help her. Lindsey too might start to identify more with his first marriage just because they are of a same age and can relate and share history that is not comfortable with the age gap in second marriage. I'm not saying anything against Kristen or their love just as one ages love is found all around in what we identify strongly with and is expressed not through physicalness or romace but just genuine concerns and love. That's all very personal and not really our concern as fans but he energy is there to read. That romance will re manifest in the quiet moments of need in an individual's life. Who is there for me in the end they were true journey fellow. I see them for that and am peace.