The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-07-2018, 05:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking Finn & Campbell also fired, Axl in (Madhouse magazine)

http://madhousemagazine.com/home/axl...-fleetwood-mac

Axl Rose Replaces Lindsey Buckingham in Fleetwood Mac!

Fleetwood Mac has fired Lindsey Buckingham, and the band has announced that Axl Rose of Guns n Roses will replace him!

It was originally reported that Mike Campbell of Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers and Neil Finn of Crowded House would replace Buckingham. That did not last long however, as Campbell & Finn were also fired. The duo showed up to rehearsal but were promptly fired after Finn made eye contact with Stevie Nicks. Nicks has made it clear that no one is to make eye contact with her or speak directly to her. Nicks reportedly slapped Finn 3x across the face. "She's effin crazy" said Finn. When Campbell tried to intercede, Nicks went off on him as well, screaming "You want some too?"

In an exclusive statement to Madhouse Magazine, Lindsey Buckingham has stated the reason he was fired was because he would no longer hand wash Mick Fleetwood's underpants. "I was sick and tired of it" said Buckingham. "For 40 damn years I was washing Mick's dirty rotten smelly underpants and I had enough. He would kick them off and throw them at me and say wash me knickers boy. They always had skid marks on them, it was revolting. Let Axl Rose wash his underpants, I am done."

"Two weeks ago, I received a wonderful invitation to be a part of a truly great band," Axl Rose tells Madhouse Magazine in a statement. "A few days later, I was standing in a room playing music with Fleetwood Mac. It felt fresh and exciting, so many great songs, a spectacular rhythm section and two of the greatest voices ever. Best of all, we sounded good together. It was a natural fit. I can’t wait to play." Axl Rose is in between gigs with AC/DC, where he replaced all members of the band except Angus Young.

Fleetwood Mac issued a collective statement about the news, saying: "We are thrilled to welcome the musical talents of the caliber of Axl Rose into the Mac family. With Axl, we’ll be performing all the hits that the fans love, plus we’ll be surprising our audiences with some tracks from our historic catalogue of songs. Fleetwood Mac has always been a creative evolution. We look forward to honoring that spirit on this upcoming tour." Word on the street is that the new band will be renamed to Fleetwood Rose.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

people here seem to want fun and positivity, so here you go!

oh yeah this one was by Peter Green (from Tuesday, April 10, 2018).

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 05-07-2018 at 05:59 PM..
Old 05-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Axl Rose is more batshi*t crazy and narcissistic than OGB!

Can't wait to see him with FM!
Old 05-07-2018, 07:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Axl Rose is more batshi*t crazy and narcissistic than OGB!

Can't wait to see him with FM!
This is hysterical! If The Mac craves drama, they'll sure find it with Axel Rose. He makes Lindsey look like Princess Diana. What's more, Axel Rose will bear the sole responsibility for making the entire band FALL OFF THE WAGON of sobriety! Heck, the shows may even become fun again!
Old 05-07-2018, 07:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

They even know how ridiculous the whole thing is.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
http://madhousemagazine.com/home/axl...-fleetwood-mac

Axl Rose Replaces Lindsey Buckingham in Fleetwood Mac!

Fleetwood Mac has fired Lindsey Buckingham, and the band has announced that Axl Rose of Guns n Roses will replace him!

It was originally reported that Mike Campbell of Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers and Neil Finn of Crowded House would replace Buckingham. That did not last long however, as Campbell & Finn were also fired. The duo showed up to rehearsal but were promptly fired after Finn made eye contact with Stevie Nicks. Nicks has made it clear that no one is to make eye contact with her or speak directly to her. Nicks reportedly slapped Finn 3x across the face. "She's effin crazy" said Finn. When Campbell tried to intercede, Nicks went off on him as well, screaming "You want some too?"

In an exclusive statement to Madhouse Magazine, Lindsey Buckingham has stated the reason he was fired was because he would no longer hand wash Mick Fleetwood's underpants. "I was sick and tired of it" said Buckingham. "For 40 damn years I was washing Mick's dirty rotten smelly underpants and I had enough. He would kick them off and throw them at me and say wash me knickers boy. They always had skid marks on them, it was revolting. Let Axl Rose wash his underpants, I am done."

"Two weeks ago, I received a wonderful invitation to be a part of a truly great band," Axl Rose tells Madhouse Magazine in a statement. "A few days later, I was standing in a room playing music with Fleetwood Mac. It felt fresh and exciting, so many great songs, a spectacular rhythm section and two of the greatest voices ever. Best of all, we sounded good together. It was a natural fit. I can’t wait to play." Axl Rose is in between gigs with AC/DC, where he replaced all members of the band except Angus Young.

Fleetwood Mac issued a collective statement about the news, saying: "We are thrilled to welcome the musical talents of the caliber of Axl Rose into the Mac family. With Axl, we’ll be performing all the hits that the fans love, plus we’ll be surprising our audiences with some tracks from our historic catalogue of songs. Fleetwood Mac has always been a creative evolution. We look forward to honoring that spirit on this upcoming tour." Word on the street is that the new band will be renamed to Fleetwood Rose.
lol! This is great!

Old 05-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Just knew there would be a bonafide reason for firing Lindsey.....touring dates my a**e.
Mick deserves clean nicks......😂😂😂