The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-19-2018, 01:57 PM
Jondalar's Avatar
Jondalar Jondalar is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,242
Default Should I buy a PlayStation 4?

I’ve been deliberating this for a month. Are the games adult enough or too kiddy? I like games with story. Also, should I wait for the a PlayStation 5? What do think about the PlayStation 5? Is there a lot of survival horror on it.
Reply With Quote
.
  #2  
Old 12-21-2018, 07:25 AM
secret love secret love is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
I’ve been deliberating this for a month. Are the games adult enough or too kiddy? I like games with story. Also, should I wait for the a PlayStation 5? What do think about the PlayStation 5? Is there a lot of survival horror on it.
You're an idiot if you buy a PlayStation instead of ANY Nintendo console, especially a Nintendo Switch. My brother has a Switch which he sometimes let me play, I like Pokémon and Mario Kart. Great fun. We also have a shared PlayStation 4 and it is good but not as amazing as Switch, and less Pokémon games are made for PS4. I object to people stating Pokémon is just for kids, so not true. Same goes for Mario Kart. And PS4...yes...more adult themed games than Nintendo, but I don't like violence.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-21-2018, 02:46 PM
Jondalar's Avatar
Jondalar Jondalar is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
You're an idiot if you buy a PlayStation instead of ANY Nintendo console, especially a Nintendo Switch. My brother has a Switch which he sometimes let me play, I like Pokémon and Mario Kart. Great fun. We also have a shared PlayStation 4 and it is good but not as amazing as Switch, and less Pokémon games are made for PS4. I object to people stating Pokémon is just for kids, so not true. Same goes for Mario Kart. And PS4...yes...more adult themed games than Nintendo, but I don't like violence.
What about survival games like Resident Evil? Stuff like WOW.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-21-2018, 09:22 PM
secret love secret love is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
What about survival games like Resident Evil? Stuff like WOW.
https://www.playstation.com/en-au/ga...t-evil-hd-ps4/
The answer is YES, Resident Evil is available on PS4.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

SIGNED - Mick Fleetwood "Mac" Drumhead 12" + Pic
$400.0
SIGNED - Mick Fleetwood FLEETWOOD MAC SIGNED RUMOURS LP VINYL RECORD ALBUM MICK CHRISTINE MCVIE +JSA COA
$399.99
FLEETWOOD MAC SIGNED RUMOURS LP VINYL RECORD ALBUM MICK CHRISTINE MCVIE +JSA COA pictureMICK FLEETWOOD & FLEETWOOD MAC IN CONCERT • SF, CA Signed 8" x 12" Photograph
$300.0
MICK FLEETWOOD & FLEETWOOD MAC IN CONCERT • SF, CA Signed 8FLEETWOOD MAC MICK FLEETWOOD SIGNED RUMOURS VINYL ALBUM
$299.99
FLEETWOOD MAC MICK FLEETWOOD SIGNED RUMOURS VINYL ALBUM pictureFLEETWOOD MAC MICK FLEETWOOD + CHRISTINE MCVIE SIGNED RUMOURS VINYL ALBUM
$299.99
FLEETWOOD MAC MICK FLEETWOOD + CHRISTINE MCVIE SIGNED RUMOURS VINYL ALBUM picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved