The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Post-Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #46  
Old 10-11-2018, 12:34 PM
gldstwmn's Avatar
gldstwmn gldstwmn is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Drowning in the sea of La Mer
Posts: 19,463
Default

The root of the problem is whomever owns and runs this joint has completely lost interest/never cared to hegin with. The site should be run be someone who is actually interested in the band. It's a shame. I mean I can't even embed a video or a photo in the new forum.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10-11-2018, 12:39 PM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 11,624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
The root of the problem is whomever owns and runs this joint has completely lost interest/never cared to hegin with. The site should be run be someone who is actually interested in the band. It's a shame. I mean I can't even embed a video or a photo in the new forum.
Well thanks for not making it me. As much as we disagree, I like that you goof around with me and know that I'm not some evil spawn that ruined TL!!
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10-11-2018, 01:21 PM
Macfan4life's Avatar
Macfan4life Macfan4life is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Somewhere out in the back of your mind
Posts: 2,571
Default

This thread seems to be an honest mistake by a long term member. Its turned into something ugly that has nothing to do with its original intent. The OP admits why the error was made and it makes sense. We should all forgive the OP. Too bad this thread cant be locked or deleted.
__________________

Still I believe.....BACKSTABBING AND BETRAYAL will show us how
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10-11-2018, 01:57 PM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 11,624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
This thread seems to be an honest mistake by a long term member. Its turned into something ugly that has nothing to do with its original intent. The OP admits why the error was made and it makes sense. We should all forgive the OP. Too bad this thread cant be locked or deleted.
I just noticed your sig... lol
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 10-11-2018, 02:41 PM
gldstwmn's Avatar
gldstwmn gldstwmn is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Drowning in the sea of La Mer
Posts: 19,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Well thanks for not making it me. As much as we disagree, I like that you goof around with me and know that I'm not some evil spawn that ruined TL!!
Oh god no. We have our disagreements but I have also been in your shoes. You've got your hands full. I get it. You're a one man band so to speak.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 10-11-2018, 03:02 PM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 11,624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Oh god no. We have our disagreements but I have also been in your shoes. You've got your hands full. I get it. You're a one man band so to speak.
That's right! I've done all the instruments on my solo albums, too!
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 10-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Macfan4life's Avatar
Macfan4life Macfan4life is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Somewhere out in the back of your mind
Posts: 2,571
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I just noticed your sig... lol
Really? I've had it since Lindsey has been fired
__________________

Still I believe.....BACKSTABBING AND BETRAYAL will show us how
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 10-11-2018, 04:43 PM
gldstwmn's Avatar
gldstwmn gldstwmn is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Drowning in the sea of La Mer
Posts: 19,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Really? I've had it since Lindsey has been fired
It's funny and not at the same time.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 10-11-2018, 04:45 PM
gldstwmn's Avatar
gldstwmn gldstwmn is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Drowning in the sea of La Mer
Posts: 19,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
That's right! I've done all the instruments on my solo albums, too!
Do you speed up your voice to sound like Stevie?
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10-12-2018, 02:14 PM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 11,624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Do you speed up your voice to sound like Stevie?
heee heee heee ha ha ha ha who who nom nom Chu Chu chu ha ha ha

like that...
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Custom -Nicks
$2899.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Custom -Nicks pictureFleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat -Nicks
$899.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat -Nicks pictureFleetwood Mac Signed Photo Stevie Nicks Mick Fleetwood Christie McVee John McVee
$799.99
Fleetwood Mac Signed Photo Stevie Nicks Mick Fleetwood Christie McVee John McVee pictureFleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Lindsey Buckingham Autographed Strat. (Nicks, McVee)
$499.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Lindsey Buckingham Autographed Strat. (Nicks, McVee) pictureStevie Nicks autograph. Signature display. Fleetwood Mac. Bella Donna.
$449.0
Stevie Nicks autograph. Signature display. Fleetwood Mac. Bella Donna.  picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved